Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto @ Space

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Well boys and girls if you missed last night @ Space you missed a hell of a party. First of all shut outs to my Cooljunkie Mafia......Carisa, EvJunkie(Evan), Bling nice to run into you guys again.

Well let me start by saying that I got there around 12:30am and the club was not packed to capacity but there was a hell of a turn out as th night went on. I went to the red room and I saw that Cue was on the decks throwing on some smooth house.

Well in the main room there was total chaos.......the opening Dj for Tiesto on this Magik Muzik night was no other than Dj Ton T.B. (a.k.a. Three Drives), and I been wanting to see this guy play for some time now. Well folks he did not disappoint Dj Ton T.B. (a.k.a. Three Drives) was throwing down some hard-trance, hardstyle, hard house he basically was working those new speakers that Space just bought. He had the people going on a frenzy everyone was asking themselves who is that guy?? He to me was the highlight of the night!

@ around 2am Tiesto stepped  into the decks and the people went on a frenzy the main room was up to full capacity, I was with EvJunkie and Carisa and there was no room to breath it was so bad that me and Carisa almost got crushed, now this was so hilarious Space at the moment didn't have the patio open and they didn't have the yard open either, and the worst thing was that they were only letting people in by one side of the main room, now that was hilarious. My only complain about Space on this night is that they need to get their policies straight when it comes to big events like this and control the the volume of people they let in into their venue.

Now Tiesto was just slamming us with some melodic trance and some pounding techno, I was just loving the techno he was blending in with his trance. @ around 3:30 am there was a supposive leak on top of the Dj boothe on the main room, now this water leak was dropping right on top of the left turntable. Now this was so terrible that at the moment Dj. Tiesto had dropped that Evanescence-Hello(Gabriel and Dresden Mix) and he had all these Space employees trying to stop the leak from landing on the turntable so they were all infron of him, not giving him his space to blend the upcoming song that was suppose to be mix, so the transition from that song to the next was terrible it reminded me of my first days mixing. So as Tiesto blended the next song he still had all these people infron of him, even Buster from 93.1 was in his way trying to block the water drops from hitting the turntable. At this moment you can see that Tiesto was pissed off since his performance was being interrupted by this water leak coming from the roof right on top of the Dj Booth, this was so bad since Tiesto even had to stop the record from playing for like 5-10 seconds, but the people never noticed since they thought it was the breakdown of the song.

But Tiesto was great , he was a good sport threw it all as the Space staff finally got the idea to block the leak from landing on the Dj booth by putting a black garbage bag on the top to hold the water. Tiesto was amazing.he layed track after track and he had everyone moving their body.

My biggest complain of the night has to be Buster of 93.1 for taking the Mic and talking over a great song, not only did Buster talk on the mic on once but he did it 3 times more during the night. And he would say the same shit everytime he grabbed the mic, If I was Tiesto I would of thrown him out of the Dj booth for being an annoying asshole.

But the night went off like a hitch I left around 6 am, I got to see Sander perform in the terrace.But i had to leave because I had to be at work @ 10 am.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup Chesse rules WMC, and fuck the mister wannabe management, lolol, who gave him rights, Booooooooooooooo to the house Fag, whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Long Live CHeese!!!

Guest LeVeL

The highlights for me this WMc is Dj Ton T.B. (a.k.a. Three Drives) opening up for Tiesto...basically blowing everybody out of the main room to another planet, and Saeed and Palash in the Terrace on Friday for the Rock the Vote Party.

Tiesto at Space

holy muthafucker I dieeeeeeeeddddddddddddd . greatest tiesto set ive ever heard. LIsten up PVD this is how u play the perfect set from banging hard techno to softer paced stuff to tons of vocals. those who were there experienced perfection

whenever i talk about what kind of music i like. remember this nite cuz this was ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!! OMFG i died when he played clear blue (markus is da man) then we were with some trance addicts when perry o neil next to me started to go crazy and everyone was huggin him i was like whats up? they told me the track that tiesto is playin right now was produced by perry.

HOw fuckin sick is that. What props to the man to have the number one dj play his track OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG $#@@#$@#

ok i was dancing literally all nite. for some reason i think it was less croweded then pvd as i actually found spots to dance in.

even when the space roof started to leak it didint stop tiesto he kept on goin with a smile on his face and goin nuts. during the nite while we were jumping like crazy fuckers. some girl shoved her finger in my nose and it started to bleed like a mofo. so i had to take a 10 min bathroom break to stop the bleeding. oh well. the price of partying

btw the guy before tiesto dj tom b or whatever his name is FUCKIN KILLED ME what an awesome set he spun as well. great great stuff. i loved it.

i was told by houzekitty today he didnt end his set at 6ish when i left he actulaly went on till 9 or so omfg. tiesto is a GOD!!!!! i couldnt anymore by 6 he still didnt drop lethal industy i was sad since i didnt see his ULTRA set and i know he dropped it there but oh well

omg what a nite

oh wait i forgot to mention BUSTER GOT MY TIESTO AUTOGRAPH ........................................ HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TTTTTT

Guest pod

Woah Bling, don't shit yourself.

I stopped in for a bit. I was up top to see Sander and the DVJ-X1 (this is not Miami), and then I swung downstairs to see the #1 DJ in the world.

I'm not a trance person, but I'll gladly say that Tiësto is a really good DJ. He can keep the place going.

Guest LeVeL

Come on Pod admit you are a Trance Person, dont be shy to admit only because Saleen doesn't like TRance you dont have to be like that too.

Guest pod

I've never said I hate trance. I just don't like the cheese trance, and also the cheese element of some of the crowd. Just like house has it's share of meatheads, trance has it's share of cheeseheads. Together they make a steak and cheese sandwich.

I've never said I hate trance. I just don't like the cheese trance, and also the cheese element of some of the crowd. Just like house has it's share of meatheads, trance has it's share of cheeseheads. Together they make a steak and cheese sandwich.

good lord, pod.

Guest LeVeL

You know what was funny that you had a bunch of people who went to Space and they didn't even know who Tiesto was or even what Dj is playing. My opinion on this is why are you taking up room in the dancefloor shouldn't you be somewhere else.

they didn't even know who Tiesto was or even what Dj is playing. .

OMG...I almost threw that guy off the dancefloor!!!!

Sorry I disappeared on you guys again...went up to VIP and then left by 330am...had the videoshoot the next day. EV...I love you to the moon & back...Im coing ot see you SOON!!!! Level...of all people you have been my partner in crime almost all week!!!! Too funny!

I LOVE TIESTO!!!

Guest LeVeL
i'd be embarrased to

1. play tiesto in my car

2. go see tiesto

3. get his autograph

i'm 27, not 15 like the tiesto crowd is..

Saleens comments sometimes are too funny to respond too. I need to meet this guy, just for I can have a good laugh ;D

Guest JMT

Tiesto simply rocked the place  :o

i got there right around 11:30, spent most of the time up in VIP.  Ton TB really got the place moving and played a few classics.  it was offically packed wall to wall downstairs when Tiesto came on at 1.  He dropped some great freaking tracks!  didnt stop until almost 7am!!!  There was not a single person there who wasnt jammin.

some of what i can actually remember as of now:

Tiesto - Adagio for Strings

Portishead - Roads remix

Markus Schultz - Clear Blue

Tiesto - Dallas 4pm  ;D where did he pull this from?

Tiesto - Traffic

Tiesto - Nyana  ;D 

Firewall - Sincere

Benny Benassi - Love is gonna save us

The Roc Project/Tina Arena - Never

Cern - The message

Tiesto - Lethal Industry (why cant he play Suburban Train instead at least once down here?)

Ton TB - Dream Machine

Radiohead - Street Spirit remix

an A- set, but an A+ night.  so good and energizing that I stayed after for about 2 more hours.....Cor Finjeman followed and was pretty good.    8)  

and Buster's talking was extremely annoying.

Guest LeVeL
Tiesto - Lethal Industry (why cant he play Suburban Train instead at least once down here?)

I agree with you there JMT, That is my favorite Tiesto track of them all.......and he never seems to play it, which sucks. He JMt did you see the leak that was falling on top of the decks during tiestos set, he was playing that Evanensence-Hello(gabriel and dresden Mix)

Guest JMT

I agree with you there JMT, That is my favorite Tiesto track of them all.......and he never seems to play it, which sucks. He JMt did you see the leak that was falling on top of the decks during tiestos set, he was playing that Evanensence-Hello (gabriel and dresden Mix)

its my favorite as well. i have to hear it at least once!

Evanensence-Hello (i forgot about that one...)

you know, i didnt actually see it happen, heard about the turntable drip the next day.  i think i was upstairs with some peeps and heard when the music stopped for a few seconds.  we werent sure what happened.

i think i would rank this set just one tiny notch below last May.  It was awesome, but that one really blew me away at the time.

the new sound at space hits harder.  the bass is incredible, the whole place shakes more.  upstairs so many people were jumping around you could feel the floor moving up and down about 4 inches.   :o  8)

errrrrm yea I walked into SPACE @ around 3:30 am and NO WORD OF A LIE the first mix I heard from Tiesto was OFF-BEAT...lol I dunno but I thought that was pretty funny, how the fuck can a dude getting paid as much as he is for a gig be such a lame mixer

THAT BEING SAID the VIBE in that room was pretty intesne...the music was just a little too hard for me...

i was disappointed in the Terrace that morning too, wasnt feeling the Sander + Roland tag teaming AT ALL...i ended up taking off @ around 7am...meh