Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SO I WAS LISTENING TO 93.1 AND...

V. Barbarino

first off, you must be wondering why i have 93.1 on..

well.

1. my cd burner died, so now more sets for atleast another week

2. my car battery died, so all my presets were fucked, and i only know theirs and 105.9 , the rest i have to go threw the dial to find

3.. all the cds in my car are fucked up, i toss them in a huge pile in the back seat where they 99% of time meet their doom..

now back to 93.1, turns out, and i don't know how long they have doing this, but they have a classic dance freestyle show at lunch time...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY GET THAT IDEA FROM? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

TIRED

TIRED

TIRED

OF PEOPLE STEALING MY IDEAS.... I'M NOW CHARGING CONSULTING FEES... BUSTER TELL YOUR GIRL NATALIE TO HAVE A CHECK FOR ME AT MIA, YET ANOTHER PARTY I SET UP.....

Guest LeVeL

now back to 93.1, turns out, and i don't know how long they have doing this, but they have a classic dance freestyle show at lunch time...

Mirza, saleen first post tell you

Guest LeVeL
Classic lunch time dance/retro/house mixes, whatever, have been going on in miami radio stations long before you figure out that miami was a better place to live than you beloved N.Y. You as usual have no idea what u are talking about.

You know for some reason I missed your bashing of Saleen. So whats up with you....your like the blacksheep of the forums. No one knows who u are till this point, heck we dont know if you even have a nightlife. Well buddy all I'm saying is that you been lost!

Guest JMT

You know for some reason I missed your bashing of Saleen. So whats up with you....your like the blacksheep of the forums. No one knows who u are till this point, heck we dont know if you even have a nightlife. Well buddy all I'm saying is that you been lost!

LOL

Guest pod

And the Poderator came down on the bastard. Keep it civil, kids.

BTW, the last thing you want to do is insult the mod's sense of fashion, trancetastic.

Guest pod

OK, since you asked, I'll answer. BTW, no one ever accused me of being civil. I'm a savage by most people's definitions.

Why should I give a shit what you think about my manner of dress? You're not a chick, first of all, and even if you were, I probably still wouldn't care.

Oh, and if you have an issue with how I dress, I take it you know who I am and what I look like. Do me a favor next time and introduce yourself. But then again, if you are such the fashion whiz, I may just have seen you before, since I was undoubtedly stunned by your clothes. By the way, we have a fashion section here. One of your stunning sense of style should write for it.

I have a fairly expensive wardrobe. I'm not wasting it on a nightclub. I learned my lesson when a $600 Hugo Boss shirt I owned got ruined when some asshole bumped into me with his drink at crobar a few years back. Since then, I do the bare minimum I can get away with. I'd rather bullshit a doorman than risk my good wares. Besides, most of the clubs I frequent have fairly lax codes anyway. I'm comfortable doing my job, that's the important thing.

That is what you are failing to understand. I'm not out to get laid, impress people, or what have you. I am out on the scene to do a job, namely shoot for this site and my other clients, and conduct business related to these ventures.

Again, next time you see me out, since you seem to know what I look like, stop by and don't hesitate to criticize my $10 T-shirt, $40 Adidas, and $30 Levis.

Guest pod

I've lost my hearing anyway, like I told you.

I'm not being civil to the board troll. I'd sooner shit in his cornflakes than be civil.

Oh, and by the way, that night I was impeccably dressed for some reason. Check that photo Bling has.

pod i really could care less about you and your dress code or lack there of. im just watching over saleen( kind of a checks and balance thing) he lies and insults and im there to smack his bottom like his daddy should have..........

i actually get a kick out of watching you find all sorts of excuses to delete my post so you can appease the almighty guido. ;D

Guest pod

I don't delete Saleen's posts because he manages to keep it civil. By civil I mean he refrains from direct attacks against board members, staff, etc. He insults music, groups of people, and so forth, but that's alright in my book...he's even cut way back on the racial slurs.

If you didn't directly go after people, it would be the same.

I think you are just jealous that I choose to be comfortable as opposed to getting all blinged out for the bitches at a club ;D

Guest coach
I think you are just jealous that I choose to be comfortable as opposed to getting all blinged out for the bitches at a club  ;D

Well, *I* sure am!

Guest LeVeL

Pod your like a con artist, bullshitting doormen,hanging out next to the dj booth, chilling in the vip, getting all drunk and shit while taking pictures of girls showing everything they can to you just for you to take a picture of them. Tell me Pod what is your secret to your success.LOL :D