Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD, Murk @Space Friday

Guest 731973lisaloca

Guest LISALOCA

I have to say that Space was out of control on friday. I got there at 11:00 and it was packed. I met up with Carisa and levelistic. Diego i looked for you but you were nowhere to be found. Big shot outs to Bling( you were so gone) ;D and Poison Ivy que loca!!! The system was running through my body no joke!!! I thought my ears were going to pop...but it was awesome!! I hung out the main room but then The trance got to me..so I went up to the patio and it wasnt as bad.

Jerry i believe was the Dj playing at the time,,his house music was the shit! When Oscar came in the whole crowd got crazy. I believe there wasn't that much space in the patio for everybody.  But the weather was great and the music was jamming. I have to give it to Oscar for fucking it up. He did it for me...I felt great! I am defintely going to be prepared for next year.  ;D

Guest LeVeL

Saeed and Palash definetely did it for me..the bad thing about the patio was that you had all these muscle bound idiots all dancing with each other. That look so gay by the way. The music was right the crowd was cool too. The highlight for the night for me, was hanging out with Diego, Zach, and all the peeps in the yard. I missed almost the whole PVD set, it was too crazy in there. In the yard they were playing some nice ambient music that definetily had the vibe going for me. Then headed to the patio and got ready for the sunlight to hit.....in all the night was a success it was great hanging with the cooljunkie mafia again. Its always out of hand.

Hey junkies, what's up? diego, level ,bling crzy finally got to meet you guys at space, sorry i couldn't hang aroung too long, i was busy trying to find the money I lost >:( and my friends as well. Oh well next time guys, we'll party harder...... Make sure we all have our cooljunkie shirts. ;D

By the way, Zach, i forgot your screenname, but hey thanks for the cigarettes,water etc. buddy. After losing my cash i was going to have a bad trip if it wasn't for you.  From what i remember, we were chillin and we had a blast. Thanks a lot man. The patio was ridiculous.Like I was telling Diego on the phone, we all need to get together again one of these days do that again.

Guest zacashus
Saeed and Palash definetely did it for me..the bad thing about the patio was that you had all these muscle bound idiots all dancing with each other. That look so gay by the way. The music was right the crowd was cool too. The highlight for the night for me, was hanging out with Diego, Zach, and all the peeps in the yard. I missed almost the whole PVD set, it was too crazy in there. In the yard they were playing some nice ambient music that definetily had the vibe going for me. Then headed to the patio and got ready for the sunlight to hit.....in all the night was a success it was great hanging with the cooljunkie mafia again. Its always out of hand.

sup level...had a great time w/ you too buddy..... that was the best night of wmc for me.... we rocked it out hard..... can't wait to come back down and do it up again... great seeing you

Guest zacashus
By the way, Zach, i forgot your screenname, but hey thanks for the cigarettes,water etc. buddy. After losing my cash i was going to have a bad trip if it wasn't for you.  From what i remember, we were chillin and we had a blast. Thanks a lot man. The patio was ridiculous.Like I was telling Diego on the phone, we all need to get together again one of these days do that again.

Rick you and I did it up right..... we were chillin on the patio forever dancing it up.... sweet sweet night... and btw who was that spinning on the patio when we were there?... it was sick... sorry again that you lost your money... glad i was there to help... hopefully we can hang out again soon

Guest LISALOCA

Turbo i think i know who you are??? Just to let you know I think you were by my side the whole night!! ;D ;D

I'll give you a hint: I have curly hair (black), fair skin, usually at Space afterhours and lately I've danced with you in the patio for the past weekends. 8)

What is your real name and then i'll tell you!! ;D

Guest LISALOCA

Oh Shit!!!!

Helllllloooooooo Rick and Zack you guys were with me the whole night in the patio until morning!! 8) 8)

It's Bianca.......Zach i was Ricks friend who you met upstairs and you sat next to me for a while talking your ass off!! 8) 8) You had asked me where i was from. I was with my boyfriend and a group of peeps.

Rick what a small world i can't believe you get on this site. I was reading the posts and read that you had lost your money..I remember that you had told me in the patio. ;D ;D LMAO Don't worry get ready for whats coming......The party is not over!! Call me or Luis!

Guest zacashus
Oh Shit!!!!

Helllllloooooooo  Rick and Zack you guys were with me the whole night in the patio until morning!! 8) 8)

It's Bianca.......Zach i was Ricks friend who you met upstairs and you sat next to me for a while talking your ass off!! 8) 8)  You had asked me where i was from. I was with my boyfriend and a group of peeps.

Rick what a small world i can't believe you get on this site. I was reading the posts and read that you had lost your money..I remember that you had told me in the patio.  ;D ;D LMAO   Don't worry get ready for whats coming......The party is not over!! Call me or Luis!

What's up girl.... glad to hear from you!.. i had a great time that night (as you could see) and yes, anyone who knows me knows i talk alot... esp. when i'm drinkin water...hahha....sorry about that.... glad you had a good time that night and i can't wait until we can all do it again.... 8) :D

Oh Shit!!!!

Helllllloooooooo  Rick and Zack you guys were with me the whole night in the patio until morning!! 8) 8)

It's Bianca.......Zach i was Ricks friend who you met upstairs and you sat next to me for a while talking your ass off!! 8) 8)  You had asked me where i was from. I was with my boyfriend and a group of peeps.

Rick what a small world i can't believe you get on this site. I was reading the posts and read that you had lost your money..I remember that you had told me in the patio.  ;D ;D LMAO   Don't worry get ready for whats coming......The party is not over!! Call me or Luis!

WOW!!!! What a small world, I can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bianca!!!Ihad no idea you were lisaloca!! Wow I still can't believe this. Yeah, next time for sure, i'll call you guys up, and we'll party even harder. Zach, by the way, that bad ass DJ you heard was Oscar G. He is definitely no joke. whan are you coming down again?

Guest JMT
He spun 4 Strings - Summer Sun remix both at space and Ultra.  I loooove this one....it's a little dark at times  and really melodic at moments too...and it's not very redundant at all...

great tune

Guest JMT

I knew we'd be on the same page...Im sure Carisa and Luis feel it 2.

definitely my favorite that he presented at the conference---how new is this track?  I never heard it b4 the conference....

that might have been the first time i heard it live, that i can recall. i heard it sampled on online vinyl stores. supposedly getting play by Armin too.

i think its full name is "4 Strings - Back 2 Basics (Summersun remix)"

that might have been the first time i heard it live, that i can recall.  i heard it sampled on online vinyl stores.  supposedly getting play by Armin too.

i think its full name is "4 Strings - Back 2 Basics (Summersun remix)"

Carisa and Luis do you have this yet? If not, it's on the global DJ broadcast from 3-11-04. 3rd to last song, right before "tribal trance" (also pretty good)

Guest LeVeL

No dont have the tune yet, but I sure have the Phil Green- Tribal Trance, thats the jam. But now that you mentioned the tune, I'll look for it on winmx or overnet they must have it they always have the newest tracks.

Guest JMT
no I dont have it, but im sure te recording will come out soon and thereafter a tracklist will be developed---do you know if the recording is out yet?  

dont know of it yet, we need to keep each other in the loop for this tho.