Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you favorite parties

Guest bcnjunkie

Guest bcnjunkie

What parties (besides tiesto) would you rate as perticularly good ? personally Carl Cox did a superb set !, At Subliminal the talent upstairs was excellent, lottie warmed up the room nicely followed by Doc Martin, Yousef did a great job and so did Junior Jack with Kid Creme.  In the Main room just about every Sublimal DJ had the bass turned so high that it pretty much killed the content of the tunes.  Morillo started with a great tracks until about 4:00 (right after P.diddy) then he started playing old tracks, what's with the classics ?, it's conference time to showcase the new. What made that party was the incredible performances from the dancers (I think they were Pacha dancers, One chick at least I know I've seen at Pacha Ibiza), those chicks are pros they can WORK IT !. the energy built from P.Diddy's performance was overwhelming and created an awesome vibe and the opening track for Morillo with live lyrics, sax and keyboard was great.  It was an awesome party.  

DANNY T. WAS SIMPLY INCREDIBLE SIMPLY ROCKED IT

Guest trancelator

The Renaissance party at Nerve last night was awesome! Infusion put on a great set and then Seaman came on and did a great job as well. Too bad I missed Cattaneo but I'll see him tonight.

Guest bcnjunkie
Infusion has rocked the three times I've seen them this WMC.  8)

3 times !!! wow !, sorry I missed it !

Guest Diabolique

Thanks Three & Co.!

maybe I'm biased, but the Hallucination Limited party was one of the best nights out I've had in a very long time. the place was so packed though, it got hot after awhile, but it was only because everyone was dancing with a smile on their face to almost every song!. Q-burns (QBAM) ripped it up, as usual, as well as tommie sunshine, three, Terry Fancis, Bob Skies, & Tyler Stadius . RITM came by as well plus zabiela &monk, hung out al night. the vibe was pure energy, and 'm STILL smiling  :)

Godskitchen at the Mansion Mon night with Harry Lemon, Perry O'Neil, Crystal Method, Markus Schulz, Armin Van Burren and M.I.K.E, oh yeah, what a fuckin blast, TRANCE RULES THE WMC, WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Guest pod

1. Infusion at Nerve

2. Infusion at Ultra

3. Hector Romero at Nerve

4. Sander at Space on the DVJ-X1

5. Richie Hawtin at Privilege (bet you didn't see that one comin' from me!)

6. Yousef at the BBC/CJ party

7. Roland at the BBC/CJ party

8. Pete Tong on the Space terrace

9. Way out West at crobar

10. Way out West at Ultra

No specific order :)

I think that this conference was definitely about the live act and DJs including live elements, either vocalists, instrumentation, or any combination of that.

This WMC also saw a lot of technology brought to the forefront, especially at Space. In previous years, the most you would see is a small logo of the sound, software, or lighting company on the flyer. This year, you've got a 50 foot tall banner next to Space advertising the new sound system and the installer...plus a party was made just to demo the DVJ system...

Guest ramon

1. Richie Hawtin and Magda @ minimizetomaximize

2. Infusion @ Nerve for Renaissance.

3. Jigga, Luke Fair , S&D @ Yacht Party yesterday

4. 112 Crew @ BED last night .. fuckin carnage!!

5. Sundays @ Jazid WMC Edition .. everyone fuckin rocked. :)

no particular order except for #1 .. hawtin does it 2 years in a row.

MURDER WAS THE MOTHERFUCKING BASSSSS!!

Guest coach

I hapenned to catch some Deep Sky last night at the Remix Hotel. They were awesome. Then Junkie XL did a short set which kicked ass. I didn't even know he was going to be playing there, so it was a great surprise. All for free.

Guest maximus

I thought Morrilo played an awesome set at Crobar. We went over to Space to hear him but he never played that was a bummer. I enjoyed VanDyks set as well. those two were my favorites. I thought that Lawler did really well, but I was disappointed with the beginning of Sashas set, I've heard him play much better may times before.