Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you favorite parties

Guest bcnjunkie

Guest web_norah

looks like everyone made an effort to see different acts !, gotta love the conference !!!  8)

mine were

lexicon avenue at nerve

danny tenaglia at NV

radio 1 and cj

defected at national hotel

20/20 at kent hotel

Guest lyrik

Derrick Carter @ X'ess - Hands down one of the best house sets I have ever heard.

Mark Farina @ Allworld Party - AMAZING

Jask @ Shipwrecked Boat Party - WOW!

CZR @ Aqua Rooftop Party - CHicago in the house!

DJ Ali @ Movim Party - Technically Flawless

Guest Eddy Guerra

DIGWEED@NERVE

DEEP DISH@SPACE

DJ DOVE@SPACE

DEFECTED PARTY@NATIONAL

MORILLO@CROBAR(INSANE)

DEMI@NV(UNTIL I GOT SOOOO DRUNK)

SHAWN RUDNICK&DEMI@SPACE PATIO 5PM WED. ( BEST SET ALL WMC)

NICK WARREN@ NERVE

Guest saintjohn
SHAWN RUDNICK&DEMI@SPACE PATIO 5PM WED.

i wasn't feeling it at all (maybe my migraine had something to do with it), but i'm glad you had a good time. "porkchop," the big guy with the mohawk, seemed to enjoy it, too. too bad more people weren't there.

I have to give JP's pool set at Shelborne credit, he had the crowd going nuts there, and the music was actually palatable for me...which is rare for a JP performance....too bad everyone in attendance resembled escaped apes from the bronx zoo. ;D

I'd have to say:

1) Zabiela, Luke Fair, Sasha & Digweed Yacht Party

2) Lights Out @ State

3) Lexicon Ave @ Nerve

4) Zabiela & Burridge @ Nerve

5) Sunday @ Jazid

Shit, thats almost everything I went to! I relly had a great time hanging with everyone.

My real highlight was hanging with James Zabiela at State and on the yacht, that is one sweet guy.

Guest zacashus
yeah infusion rocked ultra my fav set at ultra..

are they comin to nerve anytime soon pod omg i need to go :)

yeah bling and i had the honor of the infusion experience at ultra.... omfg they rocked it out.... and then i saw them mon. night at nerve w/ hernan cattaneo... hernan put on a great set and really blew it up... i thought infusion might have a hard time following but ooooooh noooooo did they every blow him out of the water...best set i've ever heard.... infusion was the best act at conference...

although i gotta give a big shout out to way out west.... i will most def. be buying an album of theirs asap

Guest ddg

side room at space the night of pvd...icey, baby anne, monk, aaron carter....saeed and palash at the terrace...best party....clevelander sunday was great...went in there thinking i wasnt going to have too good a time..wrong..lol..dj dan, irene dave aude..good times...nikky beach...yousef...wow...very nice..hernan and infusion at nerve...hernan dropped the age of love breaks remix...set it up perfect for infusion....had no gas left in the tank after that... :)