Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos going out tonight, last day of a WMC

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Whos going to the Kremlin Party@ Space. WMC is still not over, so where my clubbers @, its Johan Gielen, Don Diablo, and George Acosta with Cor, I cant spell his last name but whatever.

So whos going, come on people lets be a sport and go out one last day this is the last day of Conference.Let the music make u move. From parties @ Nerve with Nick Warren to other parties going on in Miami. Hahaha :P no parties for my Broward people,Boca People, West Palm People. Miami is the spot.

Guest LeVeL

Okay Pod I will rephrase my comment and say other parties going on in Miami. Dam Pod, I'm not perfect and I am only on a couple hours of sleep, so cut me some slack. or just cut me a slice of that cheese cake.

nick warren is a bad ass i saw him 1/31/03 at crobar (got his autograph) thats how i remember the date LOL

also saw him at ultra with jodi.

if my ears werent bleeding from oakenfold's and sandra collins deafening set id go LOL to nerve

Whos going to the Kremlin Party@ Space. WMC is still not over, so where my clubbers @, its Johan Gielen, Don Diablo, and George Acosta with Cor, I cant spell his last name but whatever.

So whos going, come on people lets be a sport and go out one last day this is the last day of Conference.Let the music make u move. From parties @ Nerve with Nick Warren to other parties going on in Miami. Hahaha :P no parties for my Broward people,Boca People, West Palm People. Miami is the spot.

Hey level, i'll be at space around 9/9:30. Spoke to diego , he's not going. Who else do you know is going?

Guest trancelator

Looking forward to tonight @ Nerve. They have had a hell of a lineup for WMC. I'll definitely be there a lot more in the future if they're bringing in acts like this. I am still on a high from Infusion on Monday.

Nick Warren rocked last night. James Holden sucks donkey balls. Fast, then slow, then fast again, then really slow, then just weird noises, you get the idea. Then silence.......ugh, this guy belongs in the studio. Then, after Nick Warren tore it up, he gets back on the decks to close the night! It all of a sudden became very late for me to be out on a Wednesday. Still had a great time, proud to close out WMC with my dancin shoes on!

Nick Warren rocked last night.  James Holden sucks donkey balls.  Fast, then slow, then fast again, then really slow, then just weird noises, you get the idea.  Then silence.......ugh, this guy belongs in the studio.  Then, after Nick Warren tore it up, he gets back on the decks to close the night!  It all of a sudden became very late for me to be out on a Wednesday.  Still had a great time, proud to close out WMC with my dancin shoes on!

Really?? I heard soooooooo many good things about James Holden this year. Hes no super-star DJ, but I heard his tunes were out of this world. Oh well.

Really?? I heard soooooooo many good things about James Holden this year. Hes no super-star DJ, but I heard his tunes were out of this world. Oh well.

he was playing some great tunes, he just didn't have a feel for the vibe of the crowd whatsoever. he couldn't keep anybody dancing for longer than 45 seconds.but he does seem to be a talented producer, he did play some great tracks.

I hear ya, I know hes still learning to DJ, but I hear hes getting much better. James is definitely a very talented producer, one of the BEST in my opinion!

Hes pretty young also, (24 I think) so hes got many years ahead of him to brush up on those DJ skills!

:)

Guest trancelator

he was playing some great tunes, he just didn't have a feel for the vibe of the crowd whatsoever.  he couldn't keep anybody dancing for longer than 45 seconds.but he does seem to be a talented producer, he did play some great tracks.

Holden just needs to play a "tighter" set. He'd start creating a nice vibe with a good track and then screw it up by following up with a completely different sounding tune. He has great potential but the fact he does that is frustrating.

James Holden is a total sweetheart. I would have loved to catch his set last night but I was DONE, and I had to drive back home. I was chilling with him at Goddess on tuesday night waiting for Telefon Tel Aviv to play. Did they ever play? If they did, it sounded NOTHING like their CD.