Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN oscar g and Space lineup..

V. Barbarino

Well...

If Sander is OK with playing along side Tiesto...and

Roger S. is OK with playing along side Oakenfold and Ferry Corsten.....then I guess Im OK playing along side PVD and my good buddy Edgar V.....

If House is your first love...its all about the terrace this WMC @Space!!!! (and for those of you who were there for the closing party last year you know just how crazy it can get!!!)

see you there! ;D

Guest Cosmigonon
Well...

Roger S. is OK with playing along side Oakenfold and Ferry Corsten.....then I guess Im OK playing along side PVD and my good buddy Edgar V.....

If House is your first love...its all about the terrace this WMC @Space!!!! (and for those of you who were there for the closing party last year you know just how crazy it can get!!!)

see you there! ;D

You rule OG!!!!!!!! 8) ;D 8)

Well...

see you there! ;D

you are better than roger s and sander ;) though RS can produce some good shit. Sander was sooooooo 4 years ago...

Guest klit

you are better than roger s and sander ;) though RS can produce some good shit. Sander was sooooooo 4 years ago...

OG is the man, but no need to diss on sander. Last time he was at space he was great in the mainroom and his last cd was amazing.

By the way on another thread remember you talkin about morillo playing space, but not for conference pm me when this is going down.

Guest vanbuurenfan

no offense to oscar, hes a great DJ. but fact of the matter is PVD brings in the big bux. wether you like him or hate him, wether you like trance or hate trance i have never been to a PVD event that has not been packed to the roof with people. i happen to like trance music and i like PVD. but i see no prob in oscar playing the terrace. i have come to respect saleens opinions because out of all the garbage comes thoughts that make sense. hes just a bit upset that a trance dj is taking over the main room! its cool bud. when WMC is over miami will be back to a house town. that i do agree with. ;D

Well...

see you there! ;D

I *heart* Oscar G ;)

gracias oscar. excellent correlation for your argument.

anyway, I am eager to see Oscar on the terrace after PVD. I am also quite eager to see sander after tiesto....sander's recent stuff is so much better than last year! not so boring....funkier....

anyway oscar, ive never had the priviledge of seeing you... looking forward to it. good luck 8)

Guest joeygk

anyway oscar, ive never had the priviledge of seeing you... looking forward to it.  good luck  8)

get yo' ass to Spirit on Saturday.....Oscar will def throw down, afterall you've heard Ferry before, don't be afraid to try something new.....live a little. Once you go tribal, you never go back. ;)

get yo' ass to Spirit on Saturday.....Oscar will def throw down, afterall you've heard Ferry before, don't be afraid to try something new.....live a little.  Once you go tribal, you never go back.  ;)

true, I have seen Ferry before, however he is not spinning trance really anymore, in fact, he has said that he is done with it, and is moving to a more electro-techno sound, with a trancey twist....ive loved it so far....a dramatic change, and i cant wait to see him tomorrow. otherwise I'd be your dance partner 4 sure at spirit ;) xo gk

true, I have seen Ferry before, however he is not spinning trance really anymore, in fact, he has said that he is done with it, and is moving to a more electro-techno sound, with a trancey twist....ive loved it so far....a dramatic change, and i cant wait to see him tomorrow.  otherwise I'd be your dance partner 4 sure at spirit ;)   xo gk

heh, btw how is your interview questions going?

Guest LISALOCA

see you there! ;D

I think I'm in love!!! Yes, i will be there..................................PARTY TIME!!

Guest duckster34

MAKE THAT TWO OF US ;D

YOU WILL ONLY CATCH LISALOCA AND ME IN THE TERRACE THAT DAY

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

[glow=red,2,300]I WOULDN'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD!!!!![/glow]