Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CoolJunkie and bliss present Demi @ Nerve Friday!

Guest pod

Guest pod

A special pre-WMC party on Friday February 27th at Nerve brings local favorite Demi into town for a pre-WMC engagement!

image014.jpg

Demi lays it down proper, with a nice upbeat style that I'm sure will go over well with the crowd.

Check out his site at www.deepersubstance.com for downloadable mixes and so forth.

image007.jpg

Guest bcnjunkie

And maybe I will get to meet the ever-elusive BCNJunkie.

elusive,, hmm...let's say too much food on my plate, working sooo much but I'll try and make for Demi and maybe meet some more CJ peeps, looking forward to meeting you !

elusive,, hmm...let's say too much food on  my plate, working sooo much but I'll try and make for Demi and maybe meet some more CJ peeps, looking forward to meeting you !

I completely understand..I am now working 3 jobs and have a very active social life...gets a little hairy sometimes. Im sure we will run into each other soon...;D

Guest bcnjunkie

I completely understand..I am now working 3 jobs and have a very active social life...gets a little hairy sometimes. Im sure we will run into each other soon...;D

me too, I work 3 jobs and sometimes taking a little time out for fun is almost impossible

Guest bcnjunkie
you guys work too much ..  ;D

i'll see if i can stop by friday

it helps keep you out of trouble (especially when you have a certain knack for finding it ;D)

Guest web_norah

it helps keep you out of trouble (especially when you have a certain knack for finding it   ;D)

i will take the 5th on this one ::)

Guest joeygk

I was watching "Faking It" on BBC-America the other day & they aired the episode where they trained a classical chellist to become a house dj (Lottie & Anne Savage showed her the ropes) - well at the end of the show Demi was one of the guest judges ---- I was like I know him >>>> he was loosing it at the Scumfrog boat party back in September ----- !!!!

Guest LISALOCA

Won't be able to make it!! I went to Nerve last Friday and almost didn't make it to school Saturday morning on time. And I'll be missing it the weekend of Ultra.

Definitely will catch you guys at Ultra!!

Guest sarahcj

Should be a great night at Nerve. I am looking forward to meeting some of the newer junkies!! And welcoming our Global Junkie Fredda back to Miami!!!

Guest nickjunkie
tough choice but ill be at privilege supportin pm sessions :) and checkin some tech house with mazi

never mind, you'll be cool one day Bling ;D