Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space security ruins a perfect night..

V. Barbarino

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

* for the record the security guy did stand there the rest of the time while he finished, but it wasn't enough... sorta like a goalie in front of a hockey net...

imagine wiping your butt with all to see... >:(

honestly, the worst nightmare....I used to have a re-occurring nightmare of my brother dropping me off at middle school, naked. :-X

Guest LeVeL

stop being totally disgusting, people.  I almost gagged.  we arent barn animals.  

EV come on get a sense of humor........this guy interrupted someones biggest privacy and got away with it. I say fuck the security guard....I lets hope that guy is not dramatized from taking a shit in a private bathroom. I for one dont take shits in public places but not everyone is like me. ;D 8)

Guest endymion

Most people wouldn't get quite so graphic in polite company, I think is EV's point. Just a common decency thing. We're not in a frat house here.

Guest zacashus

just read the thread and good job on saying something saleen.... if there's one thing i can't stand it's a nobody on a power trip... esp. a big steriod jerk bouncer... but glad to see someone w/ some dignity standing up for the underdawg....

Guest djdimaggio
THERE are laws against this....I've heard of cases where people made some serious $$ settling cases against venues with absurdly agressive bouncers.  If the boy who this happened to is reading this, you should contact an attorney in your area (there are plenty who would take this case and not charge you, only take a cut of the settlment) --- clearly there were witnesses --- this kind of behavior is against the law, and you could easily file a case and they would fire the bouncer who did this and settle.  Get the press involved too, then other people will come forward with experiences there, and there would be a major overhaul in how the policy of how they treat their customers.  

And for the Space staff who read this:  be very weary of how you far you permit your bouncers to have their little power trips...this is a major liability...

Venues in NYC have learned, as of late, that treating people with respect and being cordial goes a long way....makes the experience so much better!

PS, if any of your staff ever did that to me, I'd never let you let you forget it, nor would my terrific attorney.  I'd have a civil case filed within 24 hours.  I hope this comes back to haunt you!  

Although then you'll just cut your losses by making more events 18 and over to get in....

[glow=red,2,300]You crazee as hell girlfriend! ;D ;D[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio

suing for petty things, like hott McDonalds coffee in your lap is BS....i agree, but sometimes bring a lawsuit (which can be settled) can change policies and amend the way people think or act....and bouncers need to be trained not to act like this....they need to know there are repurcussions AND big reparations for their actions.  my brother was a big juicehead in college, and would kick the shit out of people for petty things in bars...Its just not right, and more and more venues are getting smacked with civil suits and such for their bouncers getting out of hand.

[glow=red,2,300]In defense of the McDs burn victim, the coffee caused 2nd degree burns. Why would anybody make coffee so HOT that you derive 2nd degree burns from drinking it. Duh![/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
That lady in the McDonald's lawsuit had third-degree scald burns actually.  Sounds silly but she really was pretty badly injured and it was McDonald's fault.

Bad PR is an effective weapon against this sort of thing.  The fear that somebody like Saleen might be standing around to witness and tell people about it the next time something like this happens should be enough to ensure that this sort of episode will be a fluke and not the norm.  This thread and the one about the drunk bouncer at BED with a gun have gotten an awful lot of page views.

[glow=red,2,300]I'm sorry..it was 3rd degree burns my bad![/glow]

Guest djdimaggio

And Ryan, the woman definitely got burned, so sue for damages and some more to play with....but she claimed severe mental damage as well....she even claimed she had hot coffee nightmares and couldnt go to work anymore.  Come now, that is ridiculous.  I have transcripts from that case (from a paper I did in a law class a few years back) and that was the basis for my argument---so dumb (not you, the woman)

[glow=red,2,300]Please forward me the transcripts. I wanna see 'em right now! ;D[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
Third-degree burns to my crotch are exactly what the term "emotional distress" was invented for.

[glow=red,2,300]Ouch! Will somebody blow on this for me please! :o :o :o[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio

honestly, the worst nightmare....I used to have a re-occurring nightmare of my brother dropping me off at middle school, naked.  :-X

[glow=red,2,300]Professional suggestion...seek help :-*[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
I would of wiped my ass and then put it in the security guards pocket..here a gift to you asshole.

[glow=red,2,300]You sound like a paisan from Little Italy ;D[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio

stop being totally disgusting, people.  I almost gagged.  we arent barn animals.  

[glow=red,2,300]Moooooooooooo ;D[/glow]