Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I don't have time for my official reviews, but..

V. Barbarino

Guest endymion
clubs that have huge seating areas are boring, and kill the vibe..

Clubs that do not have lots of happy women inside are boring. Your 'vibe' must be a lot different than mine.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why you will NEVER see me dressed up at SPACE...I go there to DANCE and I dance for 10-12 hours at a time. Im not talking wiggle my ass a little Im talking, jumping up and down, shaking that ass, arms in the air, sweating your ass off dancing. Now if I had a place to park my ass every once is a while I might consider wearing heels every once in a while but until then...NO WAY JOSE!!!

Even Biz didnt recognize me at Crobar Friday night cause I was in a miniskirt and high-heeled boots! ;D

Guest pod

A "dance" club, I wouldn't think needs a lot of seating. You're there to dance, and get drunk pretty much ;D

Lounges are another story. Nerve is a lounge, hence, lots of seating, and lately they leave the VIP open and only move you if the table is needed. Only irritating seating there is the chairs in the middle of the dancefloor.

crobar really doesn't have that much in the way of seating...a few barstools, that couch up front, and that's all I can think of, outside of the VIP areas.

Guest endymion
BAM!

:)

Sorry, that was just wrong. But it was so easy!

Really though. Give the women a chance to dress up and feel hot. Feed them drinks. Give them a place to dance. Let them rest when they need it. Keep them happy. That's a vibe.

Opium Garden. Mynt. Crobar. No amount of good music can make a room full of boys in sneakers and baseball caps look interesting to me for more than a track or two.

:)

Sorry, that was just wrong.  But it was so easy!

Really though.  Give the women a chance to dress up and feel hot.  Feed them drinks.  Give them a place to dance.  Let them rest when they need it.  Keep them happy.  That's a vibe.

Opium Garden.  Mynt.  Crobar.  No amount of good music can make a room full of boys in sneakers and baseball caps look interesting to me for more than a track or two.

dude, you are comparing apples and oranges. If you ran space, they would be out of business in a month...

Guest djdimaggio

Clubs that do not have lots of happy women inside are boring.  Your 'vibe' must be a lot different than mine.

[glow=red,2,300]I'm with you techdawg! ;D ;D ;D ;D[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio

Keep them happy.  

No amount of good music can make a room full of boys in sneakers and baseball caps look interesting to me for more than a track or two.

[glow=red,2,300]You hit the bullseye... are you sure about the boyz in sneakers, we could start a new trend...guyz that are really into hot chicks but go after boyz in baseball caps and sneaks ;D ;D ;D[/glow]

Guest endymion

Tell you what DiMaggio, you take the sweaty guy in sneakers. I'll go for the girl in the platform heels.

I'm not so sure that I want you for a wingman any more.

Guest LeVeL

Thats good that Space is staying in the forefront of the club industry by adding a new and improved Sound System that will certainly make a difference, but more seating would be nice.

How about tear them mini-stages in the main room, the ones against the wall.....and instead provide more seating for the general admission people. I know this is a dance club....but after hours of dancing you need a place to rest. I sometimes would like to stay for the patio but after hours of dancing...how can I survive the patio@ 8 am in the morning......sometimes I get home and I felt like I ran a marathon becuase my legs hurt.

And also...if they had more seating I believe more ladies will come.....dressed to impress I know a bunch of girls who would love to go to Space but since there is no seating......it uncomfortable for them since they are wearing high-heels and then you got an idiot who is jumping up and down like he's killing cockroaches stepping on my girls foot. Lets be real something that Space has always lacked is beautiful ladies.Thats why when I go to Opium, Crobar, or Level, I would see better looking ladies than @ Space.

This is from a guys standpoint.....provide more seating and the women will come.

Guest endymion

Most of the women who I know laugh at me when I suggest checking out Space.

Women don't buy VIP tables so much as men do, that isn't a solution to the seating issue. Women are more likely to show up in a group, hoping to meet people who do have VIP tables. If they know that they are screwed and they are going to have to stand among the sweaty, sneakered club kids as their Plan B then they just don't show up in the first place.

Imagine how many more guys would go to Space if it were high-heel-friendly and women felt comfortable dressing hot and showing up there.

Tell you what DiMaggio, you take the sweaty guy in sneakers.  I'll go for the girl in the platform heels.

I'm not so sure that I want you for a wingman any more.

dimaggio has been known to wear skirts and stilettos....NYE he was rockin that outfit and looked FABULOUSSSSS :-*