Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HEAR IT HERE FIRST.... DT TO LEAVE ARC...

V. Barbarino

:-[

Ive never actually visited the Cp site, but I can imagine it is pretty shittie.

i can take the heat---i was playin sensitive. I dont mind being spanked on occassion.

I just hope I can still hang out with you, charles, at some of the conference events. I want to sit at the big table.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djdimaggio
:-[

Ive never actually visited the Cp site, but I can imagine it is pretty shittie.

i can take the heat---i was playin sensitive.  I dont mind being spanked on occassion.  

I just hope I can still hang out with you, charles, at some of the conference events.  I want to sit at the big table.

[glow=red,2,300]You can sit on my lap big boy :-*

I hope you're smiling. Truthfully, I'd be honored if we hung out at all the events together, for real!!! You be cool people brohamas:) :-*[/glow]

actually im smiling from ear -- we're going to have a blast in Fl. 8) the honour and pleasure is mine.

have you bought your tix yet? im flying down the 3rd, and staying til the 9th.

Im staying at the Shelborne.

Chelsea boys --nahhh--- im not into 400 pound weight lifters who walk poodles struttin down 8th ave.

i cant wait to sit on your lap, that will be so cute. 8) :o:P :-*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest bcnjunkie

good post all the stuff i was wrong about::

go for it...

you know i'll make it easy for you

just name 3 times i've been wrong...

and to add to web_Norah's 2 incidents, DT not having signed a deal yet in Miami, and that a club was going close in October, but never did !, let's see, your entire Tom Stephan review !

NO CREDIBILITY

Guest saintjohn

from dtourism:

In Regard To If & When Arc May Close!

First of all, 6 Hubert Street was never called Bassline...

Bassline was a wonderful, but short lived party a few blocks away in Tribeca around 1985 until the Sound Factory opened on 27th Street (Then Twilo, now Spirit) in 1987.

I will write a FORMAL post when it's 100% official, signed, sealed & set in stone when there will be an actual date that 6 Hubert street will no longer be a nightclub!

As there have been rumors since I started there 5 year's ago about us closing, this time it does appear to be closest to the truth. I am not going to lie. But I can honestly tell you all that the date has been pushed several times, which is the reason why I/we had never made any official announcements. If we would have, then that info would have been wrong and we would have looked silly for annoucing a date of a Final Closing

Party as the club would now and still is open for business. (no egg on face here, we're too smart for that)

So, just hold on tight and Keep On enjoying the ride.

IF AND WHEN Arc does close, we will BE elsewhere, and not anywhere you all may be guessing? It will 99% BE somewhere new. It's all under lock & key for professional reasons . . . OBVIOUSLY! -

So, here's to the FUTURE!

Embrace it, or move to an island in the Pacific!

...dt...

Guest bcnjunkie
don't cha hate when i'm right all the time...

thanks for the post john... see you at mia...

you know what makes you sound even more ignorant, when you say you're right and are so wrong. According to the dt statement he says they were close to closing but no dice, again, WRONG, again 0 credibility again you look like an idiot !

you know what makes you sound even more ignorant, when you say you're right and are so wrong.  According to the dt statement he says they were close to closing but no dice, again, WRONG, again 0 credibility again you look like an idiot !

lol...

april 23 he's done.. right from him...

look at the date of my first post... I am the legend that is saleen..

My street cred is famous... learn the game