Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***CJ BBQ 2/7/04***

CrzyC1414779017

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zacashus

hey everybody....sorry i'm missing the bbq.... everyone make sure that ddg (diego) doesn't get too smashed....haha...lates

Guest LISALOCA

Why so much FOOD???!!! There's going to be more food than people. ;D

Bring MMUUSSIICCC!!!! Bring your cameras!! Bring clumbuterol, excederine, ripped juice, red bull, hydroxycut, anything that keeps you up..lol!! 8) j/K

We're going to talk, dance so mush and have so much fun! the only person that i know is Carisa and Matt D. Thats it. I forgot what every body else looks like.

I'm excited!!!

Why so much FOOD???!!!   There's going to be more food than people. ;D

Bring MMUUSSIICCC!!!! Bring your cameras!! Bring clumbuterol, excederine, ripped juice, red bull, hydroxycut, anything that keeps you up..lol!! 8) j/K

We're going to talk, dance  so mush and have so much fun! the only person that i know is Carisa and Matt D. Thats it. I forgot what every body else looks like.

I'm excited!!!

Cant wait to hang with you again girl!!! ;)

Guest LeVeL

Yeah thats the way I am.........I feel like I dont know anybody........only a couple of people like Carissa..and stuff. But I am down to make new friends its no big deal to me.

By the way.I dont know what to bring.I was thinking of bringing some latin dishes to the table since there is no latin dishes till this point. Or I can always bring some good whiskey...like Hennessy, Couvisier,....or some other types of liquor to stimulate the party to the point that everyone gets along and becomes best-friends because of how drunk we are going to be.

Also Carissa do i have to send you a message........to know the directions to this Place........Because I am going for sure. 8)

Yeah thats the way I am.........I feel like I dont know anybody........only a couple of people like Carissa..and stuff. But I am down to make new friends its no big deal to me.

By the way.I dont know what to bring.I was thinking of bringing some latin dishes to the table since there is no latin dishes till this point. Or I can always bring some good whiskey...like Hennessy, Couvisier,....or some other types of liquor to stimulate the party to the point that everyone gets along and becomes best-friends because of how drunk we are going to be.

Also Carissa do i have to send you a message........to know the directions to this Place........Because I am going for sure. 8)

Actually, if I make it, I will be bringing arroz con pollo and tostones. :D

I will post directions to the event the week of the 7th, that way nobody shows up a weekend early. LOL

And I actually think we may have nametags at this event. ;)

Please feel free to bring whatever you want. I am making some type of homemade dessert. Food, liquor, mixers...its all good. ;D

BTW...Trouble you betta show...Stryke will be at Xit that night! ;)

Guest mrmiami

Actually, if I make it, I will be bringing arroz con pollo and tostones. :D

Jackie, you better be there! I need some troubble!

Guest LISALOCA
i think everyone knows carisa....she will do all the introducing...lol

lol lol lol ..yeah bring out the microphone girl!! Thats exactly what she did to me at Space with everyone being al f@#ked up. ;D Every where i go for some reason she's there. but i'm gonna get to know her more.

lol lol lol  ..yeah bring out the microphone girl!! Thats exactly what she did to me at Space with everyone being al f@#ked up. ;D  Every where i go for some reason she's there. but i'm gonna get to know her more.

;) Knowing everyone makes life more fun!!!

I should forget about this Insurance thing and start promoting!!!