Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***CJ BBQ 2/7/04***

CrzyC1414779017

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ddg

you have to sit in the back seat, cuz he always sits in the front, and just to let you know, my back seat isnt the biggest....but im sure you'll enjoy the ride down ;D

I think i am banned, someone told me no crazy white men can be there including ones with personal sound items, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a shame, goddam discrimination against the whistle, not about being white, Its a sad day in America!!!

Damon 2.0

Guest lyrik

Honeslty, clubbing blows after going to these BBQ's. These things are legendary. I hope to see many new faces.  

[glow=red,2,300]Fliptonia IS ON[/glow]

And you know this man!!!!

Guest lyrik
I think i am banned, someone told me no crazy white men can be there including ones with personal sound items, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a shame, goddam discrimination against the whistle, not about being white, Its a sad day in America!!!

Damon 2.0

and I thought I was the only crazy white guy....and yes you will have to leave your whistle at the door....at least until eric spins.

Guest lyrik
Anyone that shows up with a whistle will be immediately banned from the BBQ and never allowed back into "The Land" again.;D

OR SENT OUT TO DIRECT TRAFFIC WITH THE DAMN THING!

Guest LeVeL

Hey Carissa how big is this house......because it seems like a lot of people are going.....I just hope the neighbors dont get cranky and start calling the cops on us. By the way..........I'll be there for sure.....I'll bring a cake or something.....or some pudding for dessert....you know we all need that when we drink.

Guest lyrik
Hey Carissa how big is this house......because it seems like a lot of people are going.....I just hope the neighbors dont get cranky and start calling the cops on us. By the way..........I'll be there for sure.....I'll bring a cake or something.....or some pudding for dessert....you know we all need that when we drink.

We have managed to pull these BBQs off without a hitch so far....and Tony and Flip definitely know what they are doing and have seen what the BBQ can turn into so I am sure they are taking all the right precautions. Thank God for good neighbors....my house was packed out of both doors!

We have managed to pull these BBQs off without a hitch so far....and Tony and Flip definitely know what they are doing and have seen what the BBQ can turn into so I am sure they are taking all the right precautions. Thank God for good neighbors....my house was packed out of both doors!

Lyrik's got it right. Trust me...if you have never been to "The Land" it is an experience. No worries, they have large parties all the time. Had a pretty good one for NYE this year with about 40-60 people throughout the night.

Guest LeVeL

Looks like someone hated their 2nd grade English teacher... :P;)

Just kiddin, dude (it was too easy!)

Apotheosis...you got to him before me....lol....someone has to read their Phonics book over again ;D :D;) ::)