Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***CJ BBQ 2/7/04***

CrzyC1414779017

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This post is via Flip (the owner of the home)...

oookkkkkkk lets see here.......i was thinking about parking today and this is what i have come up with.....there should be a nice amount of parking...but i will suggest these couple of things.................i could probably fit 8-10 cars on my property if people park close and right........across the street from where i live is that back of buisnesses...we can park along the back side of all these buisnesses.....i would suggest u all park in a diagnal way that way more people can park and its easier to get in and out of.........

i would also like to say to people that r brining important things....please dont show up at 8 o clock at night...if u need to bring things like the propane, or the charcoal...dont get here late..cuz then no1 will eat..same goes with the people bringing plates and utensils, and things of this nature.......

so for now this is all i have....see u guys on saturday....rready for the good times to come over us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wanna see if there could be a list put together of the poeple that are actually gonna go ..

.. im thinking also .. it will feel weird to get there and say "hello bling, hello pod, hello lyrik" not being those their real names ..

Thats how we all talk to each othre till we know real names and even then...its still Pod, Lyrik, Bling, Lisa, Koky, Saleen, Lola...trust me we all answer to screenames.

I also believe we will have nametags. ;)

Guest mrmiami
however many pages this thread goes on has to be the hours we party on sat......lol....

I guarantee that for some, the party will go on double that!...lol...maybee even triple!...lol

ADDRESS INFO

BBQ address is:

3001 S.W. 34 Avenue

Hollywood, FL 33023

DIRECTIONS:

Exit off I-95 on Hallandale Beach Blvd. and head WEST.

(If you're coming I-95 Northbound, turn Left; If you're coming I-95 Southbound, turn Right)

Go to 37th Avenue (America Gas Station) and turn LEFT.

Make first LEFT at Stop sign.

Go straight until you see a School Bus Yellow house on your Right hand side... corner house.

Believe me, you can't miss the yellow. We apologize in advance for any blindings that might occur.

There should be a nice amount of parking...but i will suggest these couple of things.................i could probably fit 8-10 cars on my property if people park close and right........across the street from where i live is that back of buisnesses...we can park along the back side of all these buisnesses.....i would suggest u all park in a diagnal way that way more people can park and its easier to get in and out of.........

i would also like to say to people that r brining important things....please dont show up at 8 o clock at night...if u need to bring things like the propane, or the charcoal...dont get here late..cuz then no1 will eat..same goes with the people bringing plates and utensils, and things of this nature.......

.. im thinking also .. it will feel weird to get there and say "hello bling, hello pod, hello lyrik" not being those their real names ..

Don't feel bad, my husband refuses to learn anyones real name. He calls Carisa "CrazyKrucialness" for goodness sake! Sometimes just regular ol Crazy C.

And there will be name tags.

you won Carisa .. but here they are again

ADDRESS INFO

BBQ address is:

3001 S.W. 34 Avenue

Hollywood, FL 33023

DIRECTIONS:

Exit off I-95 on Hallandale Beach Blvd. and head WEST.

(If you're coming I-95 Northbound, turn Left; If you're coming I-95 Southbound, turn Right)

Go to 37th Avenue (America Gas Station) and turn LEFT.

Make first LEFT at Stop sign.

Go straight until you see a School Bus Yellow house on your Right hand side... corner house.  

Believe me, you can't miss the yellow. We apologize in advance for any blindings that might occur.