Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP/CJ FLIPtonnia bbq thread review

Bling

First and foremost, I must thank Toni and Flip for the amazing job and hard work they put into this event. Everything went out with a hitch. From the lights, to the smoke, to the great sound system. My god i thought i was in a club. I have never in my life been to a house party of this caliber. Probably because it wasnt just any house party BUT

FLIPTONNIA!!!!

great touch how we all sign our names on that poster btw

Shoutouts:

1) Hatoola-(my dear you are so much fun to hang around and an absoloute sweetheart, hopefuly we can hang out in the near future. btw u are a very good dancer so dont be saying ur not LOL )

2) Andrew Chibale-great set and pleasure meetin u..

3) Diabolique(finally we get to meet christina... let me tell u all, we all know she is beautiful but she is also a great listner and wonderful person to talk with.. shes very philopsophical and gives great advice. Thanks for the pep talk sweetie

4) Funketeer(OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i finally met the funk . who hooooooooooooo. the other spam king of cp.. everyone wanted a pic with funk including myself LOL U THE MAN

5)Chloe-(the first time i i have ever seen a female dj spin... wow. great stuff. it was a pleasure talkin to you and taking a picture with you. I am certain you will tear it up at JAZID this sunday

by the way Chloe i know u said your joining the board now. so pm anytime or aim me at mrdannyboy078 .. esp when ur in town so i can catch ur sets

6) DJ CarlosF and DDG (never get to hang with you guys much but i took full advantage of it at the bbq as i was hanging around u guys and hatoola most of the nite.) Great guys, had a blast with you all. even when i took the wrong exit to bring u back home carlos LOL

7) Houzekitty and LIliz77- ts no party without u two. love u guys lots. sorry u couldnt stay longer patricia, after u left people were askin about u

8)CrzYC all i can say is u have the voice of an angel.. NUFF said

9) KOKY and Leo - pleasure as always oh and koky thanks for puttin a hole thru my omfg i die shirt to hang it up LOL gotz to sew that bitch up now

LEO the FUCKINNNNNNNNNNNNN MADDEN CHAMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. EDGAR IS A GOOD SPORT THOUGH. I NEEZ TO MAKE U A MADDEN CHAMP SHIRT LOL FOR U TO WEAR AT CROBAR

that would be KRUCIAL !!!!! DAAAAAAA BEARSSSSSSSSSS

10)EDGAR V (the legend himself . damn edgar wtffffff i thought i was addicted to games. I got there at like 130 and edgar was on that shit from like 3 pm till like 3 am lol .. Edgar is a hardcore gamer yo. cant wait for halo 2 to come out ill bring my xbox over . I challenge mr v great seeing you as always, cant wait for ur set on friday at crobar.

11)MDamon ver 2.0 (u fuckin crack me up .. it was so much fun chatitng about threads and shit we post on the board at 4 in the morning watchin half baked LOL

12) Jackie and POYSON IV (love hanging with you two as always.

Miriam u crack me up .. first your like I have to go then ur like nah fuck it .. TRUEEEEEEEEEE LOL

13)Maribel (so much fun to watch u dance to ur man's set. u looked as beautiful as ever. hope to see u two for edgar

The REview of the day.

Ok i get there like 1:30 the traffic fuckin sucked they closed down a lane by NW 79th street or some shit. Ok so i get there and nothing really goin down. so myself, koky and crzy c go to home depot to but propane. of course i am wearing my saleen stfu shirt so i feel stupid lol .

so we get back and i start to eat. great food people . props to Chef LEO

sorry u didnt like what leo gave u Carisa (that was nasty as fuck lol)

anyways all the sets were so fuckin incredible I died so many times.

my favorite sets included

1)DJ GrooveEric (WTFFFFFFFFFFFFf .. insane dawg infuckinsane)

2)

2) MR MIAMI (GREAT to meet u finally. sick set dawg i was dancing it up for ur set bigtime)

3) Chloe (great stuff. definitly lives up to the hype i have heard about her)

4) Jimmy T, DJ XL (great sets and thanks for your promo cds.. as well as michael warren as well. cant wait to hear the promos)

5)Andrew Chibale (good downtempo beats.. i dug ur style)

6)DJ Dumeral (damn great track selection .. thank god someone had the balls to play AS THE RUSH COMES.... that track still owns, i dont care how overplayed it is LOL )

7)OBBY (nice stuff my man)

8) and the dj who threw down the old school stuff. (forget his name. sickkkkkkkk stuff. good to hear something unique and different)

My review of Edgar V and Madden

LOL dude u rock. ur hardcore dawg. you and leo crack me up. Hilarious shit, everyone coming into the house sayin take the controller away from EDGAR LOL). from one video game afficionado to another .. I GIVE U PROPS.

The Bounce HOUSE

WTF fun as hell i havent done that since i was a kid. of course stupid ass i am i ate and drank before i went in so as i left i felt reallllly sick LOL. great times in teh bounce house with hatoola, jackie, carlos, his bud, and a bunch of others.

that was some funny shit when the bounce house almost collapsed and POD takin pics in there

it was a great nite great meeting u all. LOve ya guys, ur my second family. cant wait for the next bbq

The Land of Fliptonia will never be the same.  Much Respect and Thanks to Flip and Toni for throwing this mad shin dig.   The DJ’s were outstanding once again and the talent that in undiscovered could be top DJ’s in most cities.  For everyone else that put all there hard work into the BBQ like CrazyC, Koky, Leo on the grill,  Obby for the DJ’s, Nexus with the extra lighting, and all others that brought the equipment,   you guys deserve a hand..  The bounce house was a great idea, but I am sure the owners of it were a little confused when they came to take it down and saw all adults. ???

There was so many new people and the nametags came in handy.  Th amount of alcohol and other things that was consumed would put most clubs to shame.

I had fun just relaxing and chillin to beats that make me move and taking pictures.

The link to the pictures will be posted once POD and I get them edited and uploaded.  

My favorite DJ sets go to Jimmy T, Obby, and Mr. Miami. You 3 need to do a party together at a club.  :D

PS:   Did Edgar Know there was a BBQ going on outside?

Guest trancemonkey

Hello everybody!!

Just wanted to say I had an incredible time last night. (C you were right, the land of fliptoniaa is out of hand!) Also wanted to say all the DJs were amazing. It is not easy to be able to hear such great talent and different forms of music all in one afternoon/night/morning. To everyone I met, it was awesome meeting all of you, and I have to say, everyone was so nice to my bf and I, especially when he went to mix. We both could not stop talking on how nice it is to see so many talented DJs mixing and having a good time, instead of trying to outdo and compete against eachother. To me, every DJ mixed a great set, and had me moving all night long. (But you know, I do have my favorite. ;) )

To Bling, thanks again for the dancing compliment, I always move to my man's music. (Can't wait to see the pictures.) To Leo and Koky, it was awesome getting to know both of you and how cool you are. We have to all hang out more often, def this Friday!! To C, my crazy girl, what can I say, you are amazing. Lilliz, I sware I was not ignoring you when I passed by; :-[ I just seriuosly thought you did not remember me. Sorry about not saying hi until later. :) And to Flip and Toni, thank you for being so nice and offering your home to me like if I had been there a million times. (Not easy to find such great and nice people.) And to everyone else who I missed out, (I am terrible with names,) It was great meeting you.

Till the next bbq............or better said, until Friday!!!!!!! ;D

Yeah it was good, all I gotta say when I buy a house, the shit will have a garage,so I can throw some parties, that was a sweet set up, and the bad thing is that the only thing missing from like the club like atmosphere was the freeze machine that Space uses and I know someone that has one in reserve for parties, What a dumbass that I am, I will never forgive myself about this, but anyways good times, good people, good food, and good red bull, ughhhh never again!!

Damon 2.0

Guest LeVeL

Well I have to thank Flip for inviting us into his home which is Fliptonia.......nice set up on the system.I loved the lighting and the smoke..... that shit was crazy I felt really welcomed.

I had a blast........with the fellow junkies....I got to hang with DDG....Diego your fucking cool as fuck we're gonna hang brotha.......JMT.......hey it was nice drinking with you and talking shit.......Carisa.....thanks for introducing me to Koky(That asshole next time I see him we're gonna fight!! ;D) Koky you were kool as fuck man props to you.......Damon2.0(whistle boy) nice talking shit with you.......I never actually introduced myself to you but I was the guy that you kept getting the sunglasses from lol it was kool seeing the world famous....Bling...but when I came over to introduce myself he totally ignored me like I was nothing to him, but so what who cares I just wont say hi next time.

To all the DJ's that played during the night....thanks for entertaining us all night long your music made us keep partying the chilliy night away......it was nice seeing Edgar V again he is so done to earth its cool that after all these years he hasn't changed.

I hope to hang with you guys more during the conference it will be some kind of gathering.

Oh shit was that you bro, lololol, too funny, yeah cool time, WMC, thats gonna be insane, cant wait, or see you fockers on fri at Crobar!!

Damon 2.0

Waaaay to many good times to mention right now but things that stand out...

1) Obby's set...EXACTLY my style...if you remember any of the vocal tracks you played will you please PM them to me...TRULY AMAZING! Also...we're gonna have to dicuss your daily driving habits...

2) Meeting the rest of the SOTU crew...you guys are a BLAST!!!

3) DJRX...I still cant believe we talked about theatre for almost an hour...Ive GOT to meet your Mom!

4) BlendProd...WTF??!?!? You were BLASTED sitting in the "comfy" seat and then suddenly your throwing down some hardcore stuff...I have no idea how you managed that one...thanks for giving me my breaks education. Oh and MrsBlendProd...you are great...keep the Mr. in line...

5) Tac...you bailed without saying goodbye...

6) The Stripper... That shit was not even funny. If she came anywhere near me again and I was gonna have to sucker punch her...just kidding. But seriously...she was NASTY and stunk like only God knows what...these pics shuold be good.

7) Grooveeric...you didnt include my song but your set was slamming!!!

8) Hardcore peeps...the conversation outside today was great...love you guys! Smashley...email me your email addy.

9) Lyrik & Junkie XL...thanks for the input Hope to be hearing form you guys soon.

10) CJ peeps...always a freakin riot with you guys...Apotheosis...stick with me kid.lol

11) Trancemonkey...you looked AMAZING!!! And watching you dance while your man was spinning was great. Every man in the room was drooling over you. You two are perfect for each other!!!

12) Levelistic...now EVERYONE knows your dirty little secret...dont make me come after you! ;D

13) FAVORITE MOMENT OF THE NIGHT....the garage door being closed signalling that the "REAL" Fliptoniaaa was about to begin and you newbies were gonna be changed FOREVER.

14) FLIP & THEMRS...I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I enjoy our friendship more and more everyday.

See you all at MIA MOnday night for Edgar V and then again at Crobar on Friday for another night of Edgar V.

BTW...Edgar thanks for the laughs last night and I hope I make to your show at the Roxy this month.

I dont want to hear any complaining from people that didnt shpw up...you had your chance the party went from 1pm Sat until noon on Sunday.

One more thing...big ups to POD and Kamikazee for the being the "Official BBQ Photogs" cant wait to see my dancing liquor bar shot. ;D

Guest mrmiami

What an insane BBQ!! I left about 1230p!! Flip and Toni, hats off to you my friends!!

The dj set up was off the hook, it was better than some of the clubs around here, and the lights were sick, thanks Nexus!!

To Leo and all the other cooks, great job! And what about all the alcohol there was still a good portion left when we were cleaning up!

It was nice meeting some new peeps, so many people, so many names I don't remember...lol

Fliptonia, wow, it's on a whole different level now!!

The bouncing house was cool, I got to body slam Jackie and C, that was fun!

The dj's were great all night long,, Fuck going to clubs!! cp and cj has some serious talent, but my hat goes off to CIANCI & FONSECA, when they first came on they destroyed that place!! then my man Cianci, I don't know how you got back on the decks in the end, but dayum!! and you make some funny ass face's bro!!...and thanks for everything

Jimmy, Chloe, Obby, Eric, SS-nice set man, and there were othersI just cant name

!!

Anyone who missed the BBQ, all I can say is you missed out BIG TIME!!!

Great people and great music and great times = Fliptonia!!

Well I have to thank Flip for inviting us into his home which is Fliptonia.......nice set up on the system.I loved the lighting and the smoke..... that shit was crazy I felt really welcomed.

I had a blast........with the fellow junkies....I got to hang with DDG....Diego your fucking cool as fuck we're gonna hang brotha.......JMT.......hey it was nice drinking with you and talking shit.......Carisa.....thanks for introducing me to Koky(That asshole next time I see him we're gonna fight!! ;D) Koky you were kool as fuck man props to you.......Damon2.0(whistle boy) nice talking shit with you.......I never actually introduced myself to you but I was the guy that you kept getting the sunglasses from lol it was kool seeing the world famous....Bling...but when I came over to introduce myself he totally ignored me like I was nothing to him, but so what who cares I just wont say hi next time.

To all the DJ's that played during the night....thanks for entertaining us all night long your music made us keep partying the chilliy night away......it was nice seeing Edgar V again he is so done to earth its cool that after all these years he hasn't changed.

I hope to hang with you guys more during the conference it will be some kind of gathering.

seriously levelistic i dont even remember i was getting a little bit uh wasted prolly by that point sorry man. ill make it up to ya next time dawg :)

Guest ddg

well, i have somewhat recovered from the crazy ass night on saturday, have to say i had an amazing time, the vibe, the peeps i met, the djs, the laughs, everything was freaking awesome....have to say it was very nice to meet the peeps that come together for this website..

first off...thank you flip and tonie....amazing time and you two are the bests hosts i have ever seen..thx again

jmt.....we did it up right for like 2 or 3 hours, then you pulled a curtain call....i havent laughed so hard as i did to find you passed out in the ride..lol

levelistic....we had too many laughs that night boy...its on for wmc....(just dont diss wpb, cuz i know your little secret too- carisa told me..woohoo..lol)

carisa....always a darling at any event...thank you for introducing me to more peeps...i got some pics i need to show you..from lisas camera..lol

apothoseis(damn sorry i cant spell man) good meeting you

zero..good to see you again.....

kamikaze...thx for taking that picture of me and carisa (or am i just imagining this??)

koky and leo..son un par de boludos.....you mofo's rock hard

mursa(clubplanet) didnt talk too much to you (or did I)

but i knew you were having a blast..lol

bling...your shit cracks me up...nice job on the shirt

trouble....good meeting you this time and actually remembering it..lol

damon....good job on coming back and hanging out to the weeeee hours...red bull for life

and finally to my partners in crime that evening

lisa (lap) and tony...too many funny things to say about that night (we dont need to talk about the next day..lol..backstreets back....lol) you guys are awesome...

lisa, thx for taking care of me (and your boy..lol...miami subs...) tony thx for getting so fucked up..it made me look sober....thx again for the pad to hang out at the next day..quality tunes (well at least mine were..lol) and even more laughs....cant wait to hang out with you guys again...

and for everyone else that i did meet that wonderful night/day  ..im sorry if i forgot you...too many good times to remember...till the next gathering

Guest JMT
well, i have somewhat recovered from the crazy ass night on saturday, have to say i had an amazing time, the vibe, the peeps i met, the djs, the laughs, everything was freaking awesome....have to say it was very nice to meet the peeps that come together for this website..

first off...thank you flip and tonie....amazing time and you two are the bests hosts i have ever seen..thx again

jmt.....we did it up right for like 2 or 3 hours, then you pulled a curtain call....i havent laughed so hard as i did to find you passed out in the ride..lol

levelistic....we had too many laughs that night boy...its on for wmc....(just dont diss wpb, cuz i know your little secret too- carisa told me..woohoo..lol)

carisa....always a darling at any event...thank you for introducing me to more peeps...i got some pics i need to show you..from lisas camera..lol

apothoseis(damn sorry i cant spell man) good meeting you

zero..good to see you again.....

kamikaze...thx for taking that picture of me and carisa (or am i just imagining this??)

koky and leo..son un par de boludos.....you mofo's rock hard

mursa(clubplanet) didnt talk too much to you (or did I)

but i knew you were having a blast..lol

bling...your shit cracks me up...nice job on the shirt

trouble....good meeting you this time and actually remembering it..lol

damon....good job on coming back and hanging out to the weeeee hours...red bull for life

and finally to my partners in crime that evening

lisa (lap) and tony...too many funny things to say about that night (we dont need to talk about the next day..lol..backstreets back....lol) you guys are awesome...

lisa, thx for taking care of me (and your boy..lol...miami subs...) tony thx for getting so fucked up..it made me look sober....thx again for the pad to hang out at the next day..quality tunes (well at least mine were..lol) and even more laughs....cant wait to hang out with you guys again...

and for everyone else that i did meet that wonderful night/day  ..im sorry if i forgot you...too many good times to remember...till the next gathering

ha ha! ...... yeah thanks again for waking me up man. i would have been there all night and missed everything! i felt golden after that little break.

ok heres my review finally ...

i got there early to help set up and get on missions from the time i get there ..(when flip gets something up his ass he wont stop buggin and talkin shit till he gets it so i got on a mission )

party started slowly but surely .. people were getting there little by little... everyones eating like crazy and happy face is cookin like a champ ..lol people are taking food faster than he can cook it .. i know you motherfuckers dont eat at home and your mamas dont feen you n shit but daaaaaamn !! food was great .. i barely ate .. just nervous about the rain n shit but it only rained for a few mins ... but that shit had me a bit nervous... but whatever party was on !!

i just wanna say that the music the whole time was quality at its best ... everyone was bringing the cream to fliptoniaaa & show off their shit !! and i was really impressed with alot of people i had no clue of and happy to hear the ones "I KNOW" are "THE SHIZNIT "!! im not gonna name every single dj .. but honestly i enjoyed every single one "TRULLY" !! there were 3 sets that really had me in a total trance tho and that stood out big time !! and had me beggin em for certain tracks at the end of their sets... 1 . is no suprise(the resident of coarse) even had the hardcore househeads goin DAMN !! THERE REALLY IS STILL AWSOME TRANCE OUT THERE !! and a few househeads even jumping and goin crazy to "THE RESIDENTS" set ... i loved it !! #2. is obby..OBBY ALWAYS spins some of the nicest and sweet progressive sounds !! much love to obby always puts me in a krucial state of mind that obby character ..

ok the last dj that really blew me away has to be none other than BLENDPROD(Cianci) !!! HOLY MOTHER FUCKIN SHIT !!

he played a sweet set back n forth with fostech earlier but we all know a dj needs time to get goin and really show his shit well he got that chance after groove erics last set..as a matter of fact he got like from like 2 or 3 hrs worth of music in after groove eric and he just played some KRUCIAL SHIT !! i didnt want it to stop and i know he didnt want to either.. but his crew was beat and wanted out like at 12 pm..lol and spun an amazing closing track !! i really have to hand it to this guy he knows his shit !! watchin him spin was another story all in itself !! kool cat !! ill definately go check him out wherever he and whenever he spins .. im trully shocked !! by the way blend ... track 2 of your 1st set was probably me & flips favorate tune of the night ... right when you and fostech started that shit something hit me & flip at the same time and we both looked at eachother at the same time with our eyes wide open and were like WTF !!! and as the tune progressed we just looked at eachother every few minutes and just couldnt believe what we were hearing ... i dunno what it was but that shit was SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSICK !! im sure you know what it was ..and i know you are gonna hook it up !! hahahaha

it was a real treat to finally meet that crazy and funny son of a bitch funkateer lmao .. funny in real life as he is on here ..(and lets not forget BURNT !! HAHAHAHAHA

most of all it was great hangin with everyone and having such an awsome time with awsome music with awsome people ..

especially themrs & flip(my bitch) and all the other REAL AFTER HRS PARTY PEOPLE THAT WERE THERE TILL THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE TO GIVE !! thats what its all about !! PARTY TILL YOU CANT PARTY NO MORE !!

everyone else( you know who you are) thanxs for the great times & for being a part of the bbq ... everyone who was there contributed to the good times and played a huge role up in dat motha fucka !! peace and see everyone really , really soon !! peace !!! im out !!

Guest lisa

I also want to thank flip and toni for the great time and making everyone feel welcome. The whole day, night, and morning was .... amazing!

Guest dnb_chick

Wow--heres my shoutouts finally---i had a longgggg week of partying for my birthday becuz us Aquarians tend to stretch out the day and usually turn it into a birth-"week"! I slept for 2 days after!

First Flip and Toni--thanks for allowing such a great party in your house, "The Famous Land Of FlipToniaaaaaa"!!! My Cheesecake factory dessert got demolished in a hot second! I got there later than i planned becuz I had to work all day sat. and missed the dj"s i really wanted to hear but ALL the dj"s kicked serious ass and although i am not much of a trance fan these days, I have to say Groove Erics set had me about to start doin a freekin light show! His set is really the only one i actually got close and listened to, because there were soooo many peeps that i wanted to talk to, and only made it thru about half! I dont think i ever stopped talking and i still didnt get to talk to a bunch of peeps i wanted to meet! It was great seeing all the heads i already know and nice meeting some new ones as well! Oh and thanks Jackie (trouble) for saving my hungry ass a hamburger! The grill was surrounded by human vultures at all times and it was quite the manuever to get one of those burgers from the hungry drunks!!! --LOL---Great job cooking guys! I had a blast and wished i coulda stayed longer!

Patricia