Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Promoting Question...Please Help!!!

CrzyC1414779017

Guest gus

C,

This is a Zoning/Code Enforcement question. I called Len Ackley (954-828-5207) at the City of Ft. Lauderdale and he said that if the club is a licensed business in FtL or if it has a "hand bill" license then it's legal. The City of Hollywood Zoning office (954-921-3477) isn't answering their phone for some reason, but it's probably the same thing (but don't take my word, check to make sure). My first suggestion...double check my info - no need to screw the club over. My second suggestion...flyer the cars only in the City that the club is actually in.

Gus

NO NO NO, the sticky parking tickets that some apartment complexes put on your drivers window, that shit should be a capital offense, no need fo that crap!!

Damon 2.0

Guest pod

That's all fine and dandy, but you know how weather is down here...you could be blithely putting flyers on the windshield of my 760li, the sun is shining, nice ocean breeze. Then 5 minutes later, it rains. Then it stops...I'm inside a restaurant having lunch with a FOB girl from Europe, and meanwhile, the sun is baking the soggy flyer into my windshield, leaving a nice residue which is hell to get off without damaging the glass.

That's all fine and dandy, but you know how weather is down here...you could be blithely putting flyers on the windshield of my 760li, the sun is shining, nice ocean breeze. Then 5 minutes later, it rains. Then it stops...I'm inside a restaurant having lunch with a FOB girl from Europe, and meanwhile, the sun is baking the soggy flyer into my windshield, leaving a nice residue which is hell to get off without damaging the glass.

wow, pod, i didn't realize being a cooljunkie moderator paid so well!

Guest mmmbuddy

NO....I was trying to say that the ignorant innocence of the "FOB" IS beautiful......like a lost lil puppy......that happens to be drop dead......

Cheers

I have better luck with foreign girls anyway. American girls realize right away I'm a scumbag with a camera.  ;D

LMMFAO ... POD that has got to be the funniest shit ive ever heard you type ;D hahahaha

Guest web_norah
Not to sound crass, but flyering cars should be a capital offense. Especially when it rains.

i think the best way to flyer is to hand them out as people come out of the club or even better have a plastic bag with various club flyers, with different genres (like they do in UK)...instead of ruining your car window in a rainy place like SE Florida - i have been so dutifully annoyed when those damn things stick to my window & i got to clean them for ages..so Pod is right!