Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who's got their ticket for Ultra Fest??

Guest 731973lisaloca

Guest LISALOCA

I got my ticket!! ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D I'm so ready!!!!

[glow=red,2,300]Who's going and do you think this year is going to be worth going!!![/glow]

It's gonna be OUT-OF-CONTROL!!! That whole weekend itself...I'm just charging my batteries and neurotransmitters, equalizer, etc. ::)

Oh.....and you know that everyone better get to Space after 1:00 fast or you're so F@%cked!! :-*

Guest ddg

im picking up my ticket and 3 day space pass tomm.....passing on deep dish...ferry and dj rap at opium that sat night is where my cadaver will be

Guest LISALOCA

What's up with the three day pass to [glow=red,2,300]Space?[/glow] I think i'm going to go on Friday because Murk terrace baby and i can't miss that plus PVD, edgar v, come on now!!TTTTHHHHEEENNNN hop on over to ...Well go home take a shower and then hop on over to bayfront.

TTTTHHEENNN if i'm still recovering....Rollerskate my way into Deep Dish!! :o :o :o ::)

I wonder what i'm going to look like on SUNDAY! :o

Guest coach

Got mine the day they actually went on sale! Last year was a lot of fun, so I'm really looking forward to this one. I still can't believe that you can have a massive electronic music event right in the middle of the city. Do you all realize how lucky you are?? In many places around the country you have to go way out to the boondocks, and even then you're like to get f&&ked by the cops. So, yeah, I think this is soooo cool.

And don't forget to spend a little time checking out the smaller stages. Sure, we all know those big names are great, but I think it is so much fun to discover new talent. You never know what you are going to see.

Guest LeVeL

I got my tickets.........for Ultra last month I payed only 35 dollars.

This is the parties I will be attending during WMC week.And this is confirmed for me.

Friday........March 5th@ the Cooljunkie/Radio One Party@ Nikki Beach then @Space for PVD,Marco V, and the Biter Mr. V

Saturday...March 6th...Ultra and then I'll skip Deep Dish.....and instead I will go to Mansion for Sasha and Digweed...then for after hours I will go to Space.

Sunday.......March 7....I'll be @ Space again for Tiesto , Sander your the man and Mr. Satisfaction Benny Benassi

Monday .......I'll be @ Wet Grooves '04 Party to see Judge Jules...Tall Paul and Roger Sanchez with Bad Boy Bill

and Tuesday.....I will be @ Space for the closing Party to see Oakenfold(My Favorite DJ), Ferry Corsten(2nd Favorite DJ), and Sandra "your Beautiful"Collins.

So if anybody is gonna be @ any of these parties be sure to PM me for we can meet up and party.

Got my ultra ticket two days ago at Musicworld for $35, beat that, got my Space pass for $100 and bought my presale ticket at Opium for Ferry after party.

Friday-Edgar V, PVD@Space

Sat-Ultra, Ferry@Opium

Sun-Tiesto@Space

Mon-AVB/Markus Schulz@ Level Mansion

Tues-Oakenfold@Space

And in the middle I have a midterm on monday night, cant fuckin wait!!!

Damon 2.0

Guest LeVeL

hey Damon that AVB and Markus @ Mansion looks like a great party.....I miss Armin so now that you mentioned Armin @ Mansion I will go check it out right after Wet Grooves @ the Shelborne Hotel.

That a boy, that is gonna be insane party, I mean crazy, whoaaaaaaaaaaa, cant wait, thats one of the parties Im looking forward to during the WMC!!!

Damon 2.0

Guest zacashus

I WILL DEF. BE AT ULTRA....CAN'T WAIT!

I also bought a 3 day pass for space as well. ddg and I will be headed there on fri. and sun. nights, but we've got some other plans for sat. and mon. i think....not sure where though...diego's got the plans...i'm along for the ride.

Lisaloca....didnt' get a chance to meet you when i was down last (probably get a chance to say hi when i get there for wmc)....but i heard that you got to hang out w/ my boy ddg for cateneo......real nice!... if anyone was there they know he had a good time!!!

Got my ultra ticket two days ago at Musicworld for $35, beat that, got my Space pass for $100 and bought my presale ticket at Opium for Ferry after party.

Friday-Edgar V, PVD@Space

Sat-Ultra, Ferry@Opium

Sun-Tiesto@Space

Mon-AVB/Markus Schulz@ Level Mansion

Tues-Oakenfold@Space

And in the middle I have a midterm on monday night, cant fuckin wait!!!

Damon 2.0

It's great...so many of us all doing the same thing...wicked... Our crew of about 12 people (chicks and dudes) and going to be doing the exact same plan as above (minus Oakenfold at Space...we're leaving Tuesday). So friggin' excited...

8) :o 8)

Guest JMT

im getting mine this week.

looks like a good number of people are going for the 3 day Space pass.

i am going VIP for tiesto on sunday, might have a couple open spots at a table if any (cool/fun) people are interested. otherwise ill have to eat the $400 for the 2 open seats.

Guest shannon_coolj.

ultra is going to be AMAZING this year...

great djs...plus, richie hawtin?? wow. :o

i just hope way out west plays mostly old stuff, like ajare and blue. i never really liked intensify or mindcircus.

can't wait!

ultra is going to be AMAZING this year...

great djs...plus, richie hawtin?? wow.  :o

i just hope way out west plays mostly old stuff, like ajare and blue. i never really liked intensify or mindcircus.

can't wait!

LOVE mindcircus...might be one of my favorite songs...to each his or her own I guess...either way, Ultra is going to be fantastic!!! ;D

Guest JMT

LOVE mindcircus...might be one of my favorite songs...to each his or her own I guess...

agreed! i just wonder what version they will play. I dont care for the "original mix" very much.

agreed!  i just wonder what version they will play.  I dont care for the "original mix" very much.

celestial song...piano sounds so terrific in mixes....mindcircus, coldplay-- I also like acoustic guitar...like when PVD spins "Ocean to Shore" on the run.....ohhh man Carisa and John if you dont have this track get it, it's fuckin amazing live----

and Unkle - state of mind (sasha mix) is a nice melodic tune sasha spins with great guitar in it.

Guest trancemonkey

Also going to Ultra, (Have not missed one yet since the first year!), and I got my 3 day space pass also. Is it confirmed for AVB/Markus/M.I.K.E. on Monday at Mansion ??? If so, I will def be there. Been dying to see M.I.K.E. and AVB again. Friday at Space for Edgar and PVD, Sat at Ultra, Sun at Space for my man Tiesto, Mon at Mansion, and Tues at Space again. WOOOO HOOOOOO can't wait! ;D ;D ;D Glad to hear everyone is doing about the same thing! ;D ;D 8)