Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wait! Is Mdamon7278 "Whistle Boy"??

V. Barbarino

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LISALOCA

listen i know this has nothing to do with mdamon but i'm looking for a song its agirl singing "this is your sanctuary" they play it at space all the time..i'm crazy looking for it. ???

listen i know this has nothing to do with mdamon but i'm looking for a song its agirl singing "this is your sanctuary"  they play it at space all the time..i'm crazy looking for it. ???

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!

I think Sancutary is the name of it-Origene (lemon 8 mix is da bomb). Matt Spector and Markus Schulz play it all the time!!!

Guest zacashus

don't worry Damon....i knew you were being sarcastic the whole time..... ;).... and we are gonna tear up the dance floor at WMC..... what's up carisa, can't wait to party it up with you too!

is damon the whistle I constantly hear in my ferry space set from Jan 3rd?  if so, you must pop blood vessels in your face blowing that thing so much. ;)

that set is really kick ass...like i said on the ny site, I can go forever on the elyptical with that playing in my ears....it is not signature ferry style either, I really enjoy it...I think DJs come to Space and love it so much, that it brings out some raw talent and gives them the balls to explore some experiments.  maybe.

Guest JMT
is damon the whistle I constantly hear in my ferry space set from Jan 3rd?  if so, you must pop blood vessels in your face blowing that thing so much.

you would think so, wouldnt you?

Well on that night, I was out numbered, a few peeps had whistles, but had no skill on how to use them, so u were hearing the whistle, it was from me for a lil bit and the rest was on going on, probably a new scene out there for the whistles, some TA wrote to me from germany two nights ago and they said something like Im the biggest attraction with the whistle in the states, cause sooooooo many peeps use them over there during big events, sooo what does that tell ya!!!

Damon 2.0

Guest lavosdeldiablo
Well on that night, I was out numbered, a few peeps had whistles, but had no skill on how to use them, so u were hearing the whistle, it was from me for a lil bit and the rest was on going on, probably a new scene out there for the whistles, some TA wrote to me from germany two nights ago and they said something like Im the biggest attraction with the whistle in the states, cause sooooooo many peeps use them over there during big events, sooo what does that tell ya!!!

Damon 2.0

LoL

some TA wrote to me from germany two nights ago and they said something like Im the biggest attraction with the whistle in the states, cause sooooooo many peeps use them over there during big events, sooo what does that tell ya!!!

it confirms to me that Europeans still dont know what they are talking about.... :P