Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The weekdays of a CJ Clubber.....

Guest 731973lisaloca

Guest djdimaggio

Apotheosis makes your job sound pretty damn goo, Nick.  Come to think of it, I'll trade with you too.

[glow=red,2,300]I'M IN! ;D[/glow]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ddg

since i graduated 2 years ago (north carolina-greensboro) i moved back home (palm beach) i work teaching tennis sometimes (ive played for 15 years, just dont have the funds or the shoulder to continue) i also am the manager of a cd store in west palm, and i have started working and training at smith barney in west palm doing financial consulting, which i love...i also moved to west palm

Guest bcnjunkie

Lemme see....you get into any club you want, get all the insider info before anyone does, get to meet high-profile dj's, and run a website about miami nightlife....I try to sell cruises to old people from Missouri.  Sure, let's trade.

apotheosis has a good point Nick !, I'll trade !

Guest JMT
since i graduated 2 years ago (north carolina-greensboro) i moved back home (palm beach) i work teaching tennis sometimes (ive played for 15 years, just dont have the funds or the shoulder to continue) i also am the manager of a cd store in west palm, and i have started working and training at smith barney in west palm doing financial consulting, which i love...i also moved to west palm

what store do you work at?

Guest bcnjunkie

RBS

computer tech in federal court bld. hmmmm ?

let me buy ya a drink  ;D welcome to CJ !! anytime you need a favor just let me know  ;D ;D ;D

Guest ddg

the specs in west palm...it sucks, but i get to listen to all the music i want, and i usually get promos of everything, and tix to hockey games... ;D

Guest JMT
the specs in west palm...it sucks, but i get to listen to all the music i want, and i usually get promos of everything, and tix to hockey games...   ;D

the one on okeechobee? ive been in there 2 or 3 times. bro, i think i might have met you. i have talked about ferry corsten and ultra with one of the employees. i bought oakenfold's new one a few weeks back. if its you, maybe you remember.

Guest ddg

yeah...haha..i think i remember you kinda..i get so many people in there and it doesnt help im there all the freaking time...the only time i enjoy is when i can talk to people about dance music....let me know in advance the next time you come up or just ask for me there..im usually in the back doing paperwork or checking shit in....

Guest JMT
yeah...haha..i think i remember you kinda..i get so many people in there and it doesnt help im there all the freaking time...the only time i enjoy is when i can talk to people about dance music....let me know in advance the next time you come up or just ask for me there..im usually in the back doing paperwork or checking shit in....

kewl.

ha ha ha...small world.

Well, I actually came to South Florida as a singer on a cruise ship. I was only supposed to be here  for a month...that was 3 years ago. Although singing/acting is still my passion I decided I liked the idea of knowing that I had enough money for my next meal. So now I work in the insurance industry...whoopdeedoo!!! Actually I like my job and try to do as much community theatre as possible on the side to keep me creative. However, now that I have discovered Miami the theatre has taken a backseat for a while and have my release on the dancefloor.;)

wow you sung on cruise ships, carrisa.. would you sing for me one day.. id swoon :)

RBS

computer tech in federal court bld. hmmmm ?

let me buy ya a drink  ;D welcome to CJ !! anytime you need a favor just let me know  ;D ;D ;D

Good to be part of the crew.....Black on the rocks with a splash of sprite please.... ;D

Guest timoconnell

New Yorker turned Floridian turned back into New Yorker passing through the Miami boards. Nice topic LL! I got my master's in Molecular Biology while in Florida and now work in an Infectious Disease lab in downtown Manhattan. That's what I do during the day. After work, I shop for vinyl...often...always looking for that one that slips by everyone else. At night (Wednesdays and Saturdays), I spin out at this nice lounge in midtown Manhattan.

Guest LISALOCA

Wow!!! It's been a while i don't come in here and i see that my topic is HOT! ;D

It's just funny how I go out and meet so many people doing some crazy shit. I look at them and i just wonder. It's amazing the amount of people who have very successful careers and look so f@%ked up in the weekend.

[glow=red,2,300]Just Remember: Don't ever underestimate your wild, adventerous, supporting and sleepless clubbers. 8)They might be the next president!! ;D[/glow]

Guest shannon_coolj.
I have to deal with wankers like ogmiami, pod, saleen et al on a daily basis. I was bad in a past life.  :P

haha...

Wow!!! It's been a while i don't come in here and i see that my topic is HOT! ;D

It's just funny how I go out and meet so many people doing some crazy shit. I look at them and i just wonder. It's amazing the amount of people who have very successful careers and look so f@%ked up in the weekend.

[glow=red,2,300]Just Remember: Don't ever underestimate your wild, adventerous, supporting and sleepless clubbers.  8)They might be the next president!! ;D[/glow]

Work hard, party harder.

Guest timoconnell
youre like a dj spiderman or something.

Thanks bro...I guess. That's hilarious. Yeah I'm ready to swing back down through your neighborhood. It's too damn cold up here right now. Oscar G and RF are at Crobar NY tonight so I'm going to have to go pay my respect.