Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who do you not want to see again/ who sucked?

Guest JMT

Guest ddg

ditto with that last comment.....were not here to put anyone down or what they do....they work hard for one reason..to make us have a good time...sometimes, some work harder than others :P edgar v was great at voodoo, i went there to dance and have a good time and i did both, what the hell does bashing a dj get accomplished?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edgar V is the man... he got me into this music when i went to my first Ultra 3 years ago. If you have nothing good to say dont say shit at all, about Edgar. He brings it hardcore every time he plays....... And who the fuck cares if he plays hits... He plays for his fan base....and he plays cause he loves those tracks......

You cant deny his following in this city..... He has a huge fan base and we all come out for him wherever he is.... And i am very picky about my music as I know Koky is as well. And if we both say Edgar V kicks ass, then there must be something to him :)

Is all this necessary???  Neither of you idiots are going to change each other's minds.  Stop wasting your energy insulting each other, it's pretty stupid.

lol thats funny ... you come on here telling us to stop insulting eachother & then call us idiots .. ::) ::) you are IDIOT #1 lol

Guest LeVeL

ok ok im trully sorry for calling you a moron for thinkin edgar v is a ripp off of these other dj's ... really i appolagize ... i SHOULD be calling you a moron for

1. thinkin he sounds like ripp off of any of those other dj's

2. thinkin that WE  think all the tracks he does play are his own ! (duhhh no shit )

3. thinkin he plays constant hits all the time

4. thinkin he plays some or any tiesto tracks for that matter ( only tiesto track ive heard him spin in the last 6 months has been traffic a couple of times of a million ive seen him & nyana 2 times ) thats it (oh & beautiful things)which even edgar knows i cant stand) ;D

so u see ... you really dont have a single clue as to what you are talkin about ...sit down and listen to an edgar set 4 REAL !!! then listen to everyone else .. & if you can sit there and say they sound the same ? then my friend my suspicions were correct .. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT !!

like i said before.. but you didnt even pay attention i guess... all trance dj's are playing a few of the same songs ... BUT  the way they put the set together , build the set up, what else they mix in with those  few hits that they do have in common is what makes em different ...like last night for example at voodoo... he spun atleast 8 brand new tracks that i have yet to hear in any other dj's sets..  what would you like him to do ?? come out and play 4 hrs of all unknown  shit *(even if it suxs) for 4 hrs just to say its underground and not have the crowd feeling it ? that would be very stupid & selfish as a dj in my opinion ..  

in everyone i have spoken too or that i always see go to see edgar never leave disapointed ... you are the 1st that i EVER heard was disapointed in any of his sets ... edgar for one is a constant dj ... constantly just rockin the place no matter what .. i know when i have been with folks that have been around since the begining of electronic music but never really heard edgar spin.. and they come to miami to listen to always the 1st words halfway thru the set are WOW  or AMAZING !! with eyes wide open ...

only complain ever is "why the fuck isnt this guy more famous ?   and why doesnt he ever tour in my area.. i heard this shit soooooooo many fuckin times from people at the old space that were here in miami on vacation that its overwhelming ... i know i seen many dj's since i been clubbing ... most actually and to tell u the truth... im happy with our very own ..

once again ... im not tellin you or anyone to like or dislike edgar ... just dont say something as stupid as u just said ... that hes a ripp off of these other better known dj's... cause it just made you look really retarded .. thank you very much !! have a nice day  ;D

Why do I care what you think........I club week in and week out.......I love this music to the core....no matter what it is.

No one here can educate me on this music.........I love to much.......I been into this sound for almost all my life and I am only 22 years old.

So............I am not the biggest Edgar V fan.......I will go see him........and I know he will get the crowd going with songs that we have heard before and have grown to love.

I just am not impressed by his antics as all you people are.........its just my opinion thats all no need to call me names.........or tell me that I dont know anything ect....all that little kid stuff.

Guest LeVeL
You cant deny his following in this city..... He has a huge fan base and we all come out for him wherever he is.... And i am very picky about my music as I know Koky is as well. And if we both say Edgar V kicks ass, then there must be something to him :)

Your right I cant Deny his following in this city..........but who said I ever was..........

And Bling since when are u picky about the music you hear it seems you say OMFG........to anything you hear or any DJ you listen too.........I bet if you went to see the Dixie Chicks or Britney Spear in concert you would be all OMFG about............you'll even make a shirt about it.

So I dont know about you being all picky my friend..... ;D ;):D

Guest LeVeL
Is all this necessary???  Neither of you idiots are going to change each other's minds.  Stop wasting your energy insulting each other, it's pretty stupid.

Who the hell are u man.