Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who do you not want to see again/ who sucked?

Guest JMT

Guest vanbuurenfan
They realized that Compaqs are for shit and didn't bother to call you back.

yeah but roland is a resident there??????

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trancemonkey

By far, Oakenfold at NV was horrible. If I have to hear one more remake of "Clocks" like he played, I think I am going to puke!

Guest ddg

didnt oakey play ian browns fear at ultra last year...that song jams...my biggest disappoint was deep dish this past thanxgiving at space...im not all that into house, went down there with open mind and just didnt enjoy it...thats about it, now that i think about, i dont remember being disappointed any other time (must be the red bull and vodka(

im asking what songs did atb play at ultra 3 sorry i wasnt clear levelistic .

I don't really remember....it was like two years ago....But I do remember he was after Acosta, right before Tiesto, and I almost fell asleep. Definitely killed the vibe going on. And after Tiesto was PVD. That was a pretty good ULTRA. Saw BBB, Christopher Lawrence, a little bit of Goldie...It was fun.

Guest shannon_coolj.
Oakenfold...ugh!

i second that nomination!

also, some other ones mentioned--christopher lawrence and george acosta.

Guest JMT

I don't really remember....it was like two years ago....But I do remember he was after Acosta, right before Tiesto, and I almost fell asleep.  Definitely killed the vibe going on.  And after Tiesto was PVD.  That was a pretty good ULTRA.  Saw BBB, Christopher Lawrence, a little bit of Goldie...It was fun.

imo, that was def the best of the 3 i have gone to.

Guest LeVeL

I don't really remember....it was like two years ago....But I do remember he was after Acosta, right before Tiesto, and I almost fell asleep.  Definitely killed the vibe going on.  And after Tiesto was PVD.  That was a pretty good ULTRA.  Saw BBB, Christopher Lawrence, a little bit of Goldie...It was fun.

That Year ATB.....didn't play after Acosta @ Ultra...........the proper deejay that played after Acosta was..........BT...............I remember that year it was Sander then Oakenfold then Acosta then BT then Tiesto and last but not least it was Van Dyk.

ATB played in another stage that year..........but he wasn't in the mainstage with the Big Jocks.

Guest zero

OAKENFOLD BLOWS!!!

Another Nomination goes to jokenfold!  >:(

He use to be great but man he did a huge 360 degrees i went to see him a couple years back like 4 times and every song he played was the same in each show.. just different  order.  he trainwrecked at ultra like 2 or 3 ultras ago he's just lost it.  his ego got in the way and he's so into himself.  

the dj's i want to see again:

1)sasha and digweed

2)ferry corsten

3) edgar v

4)bad boy bill

5)sander kleinenberg

6)donald glaude

7)tiesto

what do you people think about donald glaude? that guy knows how to get a crowd going!!

That Year ATB.....didn't play after Acosta @ Ultra...........the proper deejay that played after Acosta was..........BT...............I remember that year it was Sander then Oakenfold then Acosta then BT then Tiesto and last but not least it was Van Dyk.

ATB played in another stage that year..........but he wasn't in the mainstage with the Big Jocks.

Thanks for the correction...BT is one I will never want to see again.

And the last disappointment has to be Edgar V for copying Paul Van Dyk........he should try to be more original........he plays too many tracks that resemble.....PVD,AVB, and Tiesto........it seems like he listens to their sets on the internet and the next day goes and buys the record that were played in his set. Its too bad because he has potential but not potential to be original. ;D

you my friend are a fucking moron... it looks to me like you are looking for something negative to say about our local edgar v ... cause if knew your ass from a hole in the ground you would know that "yes" edgar plays some of the same tracks these guys play .. why ??? cause they are sent to him by the production companies themselves .. not cause he himself goes out and buys them just cause these guys play them . and if u ever really heard edgar you would know that his style is wayyyyyyyyyy different ... in everyones opinion ive dealt with and have seriously talked to about edgar , have said edgar puts out WAYYYYYYYYY more energy than armin & pvd combined !! so i dunno where you got your info or if you really did ever go see him in the 1st place ::) and if you heard any of these other big name dj's (tiesto , armin , ferry etc) they are all playing basically the same music ... in my opinion its how you put a set together that makes a dj great .. not only the tracks he chooses... cause lets be honest here ... even house, breaks & other dj's also play some of the same tracks that other dj's in that same genre are playing ... its just who puts em in the right spot in their set .. that makes one better than the other .. & also if u ever did hear edgar you would know he mixes up his styles of music sometimes with some breaks , tech , & hardcore german trance that these others of today DONT at all !! maybe before you come to conclusions like this and talk shit and say one dj is copying the other , maybe you should stfu & pay attention to the set next time & not to JUST the track you heard another dj spin. cause in reality , like i said before .. they are all basically spinning alot of the same tracksjust put together differently & mixed with little different things here & there... but the energy edgar brings to the table even to a tiny crowd is unmatched in my honest opinion , and MANY others... thank you have a nice day :) 8)

Guest r3nz0

And the last disappointment has to be Edgar V for copying Paul Van Dyk........he should try to be more original........he plays too many tracks that resemble.....PVD,AVB, and Tiesto........it seems like he listens to their sets on the internet and the next day goes and buys the record that were played in his set. Its too bad because he has potential but not potential to be original. ;D

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm gonna hope for your sake, that you are kidding. Because that' s just pure comedy.

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Guest LeVeL

you my friend are a fucking moron... it looks to me like you are looking for something negative to say about our local edgar v ... cause if knew your ass from a hole in the ground you would know that "yes" edgar plays some of the same tracks these guys play .. why ??? cause they are sent to him by the production companies themselves .. not cause he himself goes out and buys them just cause these guys play them . and if u ever really heard edgar you would know that his style is wayyyyyyyyyy different ... in everyones opinion ive dealt with and have seriously talked to about edgar , have said edgar puts out WAYYYYYYYYY more energy than armin & pvd combined !! so i dunno where you got your info or if you really did ever go see him in the 1st place  ::)  and if you heard any of these other big name dj's (tiesto , armin , ferry etc) they are all playing basically the same music ... in my opinion its how you put a set together that makes a dj great .. not only the tracks he chooses... cause lets be honest here ... even house, breaks & other dj's also play some of the same tracks that other dj's in that same genre are playing ... its just who puts em in the right spot in their set .. that makes one better than the other .. & also if u ever did hear edgar you would know he mixes up his styles of music sometimes with some breaks , tech , & hardcore german trance that these others of today  DONT at all !! maybe before you come to conclusions like this and talk shit and say one dj is copying the other , maybe you should stfu & pay attention to the set next time & not to JUST  the track you heard another dj spin.   cause in reality , like i said before .. they are all basically spinning alot of the same tracksjust put together differently & mixed with little different things here & there... but the energy edgar brings to the table even to a tiny crowd is unmatched in my honest opinion , and MANY  others... thank you have a nice day  :) 8)

OK OK there is no reason for you calling me a moron.......and no Renzo I am not joking.....I dont have to like Edgar V only because you do and only because you have this view of him doesn't mean that I do.

For your information I have been seeing Edgar V play for 5 years now.......when he used to play @ Shadow Lounge. To tell you the truth I will go see him again......I am just disappointed in his sets because everytime I have gone to see him I find that he plays all these hits that PVD,AVB, Tiesto produce or remix.......in his sets.all he does is play them in different order.......hes basically a cheap ripoff of those artist.

Let me tell you I give him credit because its a good recipe for success for any DJ,play hits in your sets and you will be successful. Now for all you people who dont know the name of the songs that he plays and believe everything he plays in his sets are all Edgar V songs you are truly mistaken.

For my money I would rather listen to a DJ that doesn't play constant hits but instead plays underground tracks that no other DJ is playing.....I wanna be surprised to hear a song I have never heard before. So all I am saying is Edgar V is not original that all......you dont have to agree with me.........I am not forcing you too. But I know there are people in this forum who would agree.

OK OK there is no reason for you calling me a moron.......and no Renzo I am not joking.....I dont have to like Edgar V only because you do and only because you have this view of him doesn't mean that I do.

For your information I have been seeing Edgar V play for 5 years now.......when he used to play @ Shadow Lounge. To tell you the truth I will go see him again......I am just disappointed in his sets because everytime I have gone to see him I find that he plays all these hits that PVD,AVB, Tiesto produce or remix.......in his sets.all he does is play them in different order.......hes basically a cheap ripoff of those artist.

Let me tell you I give him credit because its a good recipe for success for any DJ,play hits in your sets and you will be successful. Now for all you people who dont know the name of the songs that he plays and believe everything he plays in his sets are all Edgar V songs you are truly mistaken.

For my money I would rather listen to a DJ that doesn't play constant hits but instead plays underground tracks that no other DJ is playing.....I wanna be surprised to hear a song I have never heard before. So all I am saying is Edgar V is not original that all......you dont have to agree with me.........I am not forcing you too. But I know there are people in this forum who would agree.

You dont like Edgar V but you mentioned that you have been seeing him for 5 years? Hmmmmmmm

And yes i will agree that he spins some tracks that PVD and Tiesto also spin but that doesnt mean hes not original. Ive seen him spin just about anywhere here in Miami and also seen him spin after tiesto and pvd and to tell you the truth and those that have been there with me or present KNOW that EDGAR  ripped em a new asshole.Not taking any credit for those others artists in which I also like but when Edgar V really wants to he'll do an amazing set.

Your right to your "OPINION" im just waiting patiently for him to get an AFTERHOURS gig so all of you can see really what Mr.V is all about.

Hi Level...I urge to come to his monthly residency at Crobar one night...I think you might be surprised. Everyone has their own opinions and they are entitled to them...personally...I LOVE EDGAR V!!! He always brings incredible energy to the room no matter how big or small and he makes you feel like he is playing something special just for you.

Guest LeVeL

Carissa I have gone before......its nothing too big..........Edgar V does his thing.....I just dont see anything original about him he is a cheap ripoff of Paul Van Dyk .......how many times is he gonna keep playing Red Pill, Blue Pill.........JunkieXL remix........he plays it all the time.

I have seen him before.......and I'll keep seeing him.......he is just someone who wont emerge from the shadows......he will keep on playing tracks that everyone else is playing.

ok ok im trully sorry for calling you a moron for thinkin edgar v is a ripp off of these other dj's ... really i appolagize ... i SHOULD be calling you a moron for

1. thinkin he sounds like ripp off of any of those other dj's

2. thinkin that WE  think all the tracks he does play are his own ! (duhhh no shit )

3. thinkin he plays constant hits all the time

4. thinkin he plays some or any tiesto tracks for that matter ( only tiesto track ive heard him spin in the last 6 months has been traffic a couple of times of a million ive seen him & nyana 2 times ) thats it (oh & beautiful things)which even edgar knows i cant stand) ;D

so u see ... you really dont have a single clue as to what you are talkin about ...sit down and listen to an edgar set 4 REAL !!! then listen to everyone else .. & if you can sit there and say they sound the same ? then my friend my suspicions were correct .. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT !!

like i said before.. but you didnt even pay attention i guess... all trance dj's are playing a few of the same songs ... BUT  the way they put the set together , build the set up, what else they mix in with those  few hits that they do have in common is what makes em different ...like last night for example at voodoo... he spun atleast 8 brand new tracks that i have yet to hear in any other dj's sets..  what would you like him to do ?? come out and play 4 hrs of all unknown  shit *(even if it suxs) for 4 hrs just to say its underground and not have the crowd feeling it ? that would be very stupid & selfish as a dj in my opinion ..  

in everyone i have spoken too or that i always see go to see edgar never leave disapointed ... you are the 1st that i EVER heard was disapointed in any of his sets ... edgar for one is a constant dj ... constantly just rockin the place no matter what .. i know when i have been with folks that have been around since the begining of electronic music but never really heard edgar spin.. and they come to miami to listen to always the 1st words halfway thru the set are WOW  or AMAZING !! with eyes wide open ...

only complain ever is "why the fuck isnt this guy more famous ?   and why doesnt he ever tour in my area.. i heard this shit soooooooo many fuckin times from people at the old space that were here in miami on vacation that its overwhelming ... i know i seen many dj's since i been clubbing ... most actually and to tell u the truth... im happy with our very own ..

once again ... im not tellin you or anyone to like or dislike edgar ... just dont say something as stupid as u just said ... that hes a ripp off of these other better known dj's... cause it just made you look really retarded .. thank you very much !! have a nice day  ;D

Guest XxGrOoVeERICxX
he will keep on playing tracks that everyone else is playing.

Ummm, isn't that true with all DJ's? I mean come on, producers make tracks for DJ's to play. Some DJ's re-do the track for their own style, but does that make them bad because others play it?

That comment just doesn't make any sense to me

Ummm, isn't that true with all DJ's? I mean come on, producers make tracks for DJ's to play. Some DJ's re-do the track for their own style, but does that make them bad because others play it?

That comment just doesn't make any sense to me

I see your new here, hi my name is Leo whats yours? 8)

Guest r3nz0
Edgar V does his thing.....I just dont see anything original about him he is a cheap ripoff of Paul Van Dyk

he is just someone who wont emerge from the shadows......he will keep on playing tracks that everyone else is playing.

::) ::) ::)

Like whoever you like (that goes unsaid), but when you call Edgar V a "cheap rip-off", that is disrespectful to a DJ that puts so much time and effort into his music.