Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best US DJ!!!

Guest tac13081

Hands Down no Competition has to go to the best AMERICAN DJ CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE! No one can touch that guy here in the US! ;D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In no particular order.

House: (Too many to mention at once)

Bad Boy Bill

Eric Morillo

Josh Wink

Armand Van Helden

Oscar G

Trance:

Tiesto

George Acosta

Sandra Collins

Techno:

Frankie Bones and the whole Sonic Groove posse.

DJ Bam Bam

Carl Cox

Guest ddg

i think your right....and a name just flew off the top of my head that no one has mentioned that def deserves....kimball collins

Guest bcnjunkie
i'm not gonna even post mine due to the fact you stuands are just dumb and have never left south fla.... those choices for the most part are really bad....

Well, personally I've been to alot more places then you, I assure you ! and your choices are still poor and you still don't know what u r talking about !

Guest JMT

Well, personally I've been to alot more places then you, I assure you ! and your choices are still poor and you still don't know what u r talking about !

its better that we dont have to hear his choices.

Guest bcnjunkie
i'm not gonna even post mine due to the fact you stuands are just dumb and have never left south fla.... those choices for the most part are really bad....

as for the left south florida, I think you may be one of the few that doesn't, because by the way you sound, I know you're hardly a well-traveled educated person, Stunad (what a stupid word)

Guest vanbuurenfan

best us dj has to be ARMIN VAN BUUREN!! ;D

by the way, nobody has mentioned that MORILLO will be at space in 2 weeks.... 8)

Guest LeVeL

Well Sandra Collins is from Las Vegas if you guys dont know also....Erick Morillo will be at Space in 2 weeks has been mentioned before.......

Guest djdimaggio
Lee Burridge (is he from US)

[glow=red,2,300]Read my interview with him on CJNY and you'll see but I'll give you a hint....It's in the southwest part of London. ;D[/glow]