Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRANCE JUNKIES!!!

CrzyC1414779017

Ive gotta tell all trance junkies sometihng!!

Last night was David Waxman spinning at Crobar heree in NYC, and he was amazing!!  holyu shit that man is awesome, and at 4am, as a suprise to EVERYONE, motorcyle (i dont know her real name) performed "As the Rush Comes" live on stage!!  all the lights were out, and you could hear ahhhhhhhh   ahhhhhhh  ahhhh (how she moans in the beginning of the song... I was like , what is this, what is this, what is this!  My friend Luke and I were like, no way, this is not possible...omg im getting chills writing this, people she extended the track and sang with such passion on the stage.....it was beautiful....the place erupted and everyone sang along...and at the end...when people were clapping, Waxman threw the track in again right at the end where it erupts and we were insane!  Holy shit!  I kept screaming, "why is this haaaaaaaapening?!

"there's a coldness in the air....but i dont caaaaare".  Uhhh god imagine what that was like!!!  we were jumping so much im suprised we didnt fall through to the basement.   I was  right by the stage and I blew her a kiss and she came back and grabbed my hand and I said, thank you so much for the amazing suprise!  When she finished she looked u[ at the DJ booth and shouted "happpy birthday Dave!!"

I went to Scumfrog the night before too.  Basically partied friday til Sunday and forced myself to leave crobar at 6am, and the place was still jam packed with thousands of people...i was sad to leave, but I had to do a television shoot this morning for work... 8) I'm shot, but i dont caaaaare!  

Crobar here in NYC is utterly amazing, 80 foot high cielings and it is TREMENDOUS.....you've got to see it to believe it----the nicest club in NYC hands down....

Guest zero

wow!!! i am jealous I die everytime that song comes on. and to see it in performed right in front of your eyes must have been heaven.  great details i felt like i was there too  ;D ;D  oh and you gotta love behind blue eyes remix holy sh$t i need to go to nyc and experience the clubs especially crobar

Last night was David Waxman spinning at Crobar heree in NYC, and he was amazing!!  holyu shit that man is awesome, and at 4am, as a suprise to EVERYONE, motorcyle (i dont know her real name) performed "As the Rush Comes" live on stage!!  all the lights were out, and you could hear ahhhhhhhh   ahhhhhhh  ahhhh (how she moans in the beginning of the song... I was like , what is this, what is this, what is this!  My friend Luke and I were like, no way, this is not possible...omg im getting chills writing this, people she extended the track and sang with such passion on the stage.....it was beautiful....the place erupted and everyone sang along...and at the end...when people were clapping, Waxman threw the track in again right at the end where it erupts and we were insane!  Holy shit!  I kept screaming, "why is this haaaaaaaapening?!

"there's a coldness in the air....but i dont caaaaare".  Uhhh god imagine what that was like!!!  we were jumping so much im suprised we didnt fall through to the basement.   I was  right by the stage and I blew her a kiss and she came back and grabbed my hand and I said, thank you so much for the amazing suprise!  When she finished she looked u[ at the DJ booth and shouted "happpy birthday Dave!!"

I went to Scumfrog the night before too.  Basically partied friday til Sunday and forced myself to leave crobar at 6am, and the place was still jam packed with thousands of people...i was sad to leave, but I had to do a television shoot this morning for work... 8) I'm shot, but i dont caaaaare!  

Crobar here in NYC is utterly amazing, 80 foot high cielings and it is TREMENDOUS.....you've got to see it to believe it----the nicest club in NYC hands down....

omfg if i saw that in person i would have a heartattack and my head would spin 360 degreess thats fuckin awesome................

EV you just described my ULTIMATE DREAM!!!! I want so bad to break into the EDM vocalist scene. It would be orgasmic to be dancing in a club to the sounds of my fave DJ and have him drop a track with my voice on it...but to also be able to go to a club and perform it...HOLY CRAPOLA!!!!!

I am so glad you got the chance to experience that!

Guest JMT

UN F-ING BELIEVABLE :o :o

I AM SO JEALOUS. :'(

i know.... :D sick shit indeed.

yeah, this weekend kinda killed me....hours upon hours on the dancefloor, coupled with the incredibly cold weather of the weekend (merely 4-8 degrees at night, and you can imagine the wind on an island that floats between two rivers...) and sweet intoxication all were a recipe for sickness....i feel the body aches, flu like symptoms...

still well worth it!

Guest JMT
i know.... :D  sick shit indeed.  

yeah, this weekend kinda killed me....hours upon hours on the dancefloor, coupled with the incredibly cold weather of the weekend (merely 4-8 degrees at night, and you can imagine the wind on an island that floats between two rivers...) and sweet intoxication all were a recipe for sickness....i feel the body aches, flu like symptoms...

still well worth it!

dont burn yourself out too much before Ultra, ya know. personally, im getting old so i need to pick my parties wisely once march gets close. ;)

Guest JMT

LOL...when are you gonna come out of your hole already and introduce yourself? ;)

i know right! hopefully pretty soon ill make my sneak attack.