Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Ferry Corsten @ Space Review

Bling

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you more.

I think when I get down Id either like for us all to meet at the CJ Nikkis party, or I will throw something at my hotel if you'd like. I'll be at the shelborne, we will figure something out. I may be sqwitching to a suite instead of the ocean front for more space. ill let you know. we have lots of time.

Guest trancemonkey
I love you more.

I think when I get down Id either like for us all to meet at the CJ Nikkis party, or I will throw something at my hotel if you'd like.  I'll be at the shelborne, we will figure something out.  I may be sqwitching to a suite instead of the ocean front for more space.  ill let you know.  we have lots of time.  

Ummm, maybe I am lost, but when is CJs Nikkis party? I am renting at the beach also for the WMC.

Guest ddg

dont worry carisa, pvd that friday nite, ultra all day on sat and then hopefully tiesto on sunday...thats a handful....by the way...is anyone going to get vip tickets.....whats the deal with those....

Guest JMT

I had no idea! And I dont get off work till 5...IN BOCA!! Oh well! Ill be there for the rest of the week.

call in sick or take a vacation day like me ;)

Guest lil_liz
Friday the 5th of march beginning at noon.  Pete tong spnning, broadcast on bbc radio 1

Thats the BBC 1 radio show right? I missed last year's but went to the one the year before and it was hella tight! I'm there for sure. :)

Guest LeVeL

I just hope Pete Tong shows up this year........Last year for the Radio One Party @ Opium he never showed up......By the way who else is suppose to be there with Pete Tong. And when does the party start.....@ Noon.

Guest ddg

hey all...just curious, is anyone gonna get a hotel for the mainland..im gonna either get a suite at the hyatt or radisson or marriot....depending on how many of my friends come down...

Guest ddg

hey carisa, i pmed you a little bit..im gonna be getting a suite hopefully for fri sat and sun night...looks like i have 2 friends going for sure, other 2 dont know if they can make it from carolina..

Guest JMT

ive got about a group of about 10 coming down with me. let me know where you guys are staying, maybe i can try to book a room at the same place.

Guest trancelator
john, im looking at the hyatt, marriot, sheraton or doubletree.....prefer to stay downtown, will let you know asap

What are the rates there?

Guest ddg

between 130- 250.....for me it just depends how many friends come down, i have 3 already, so its not gonna be too expensive chipping in for a nicer room..im trying to find info on suites in those hotels but its hard unless i actually call them, then i wont get a better deal through the internet..only place i say info on a suite was the clarion..3 star, right downtown (im sure you all have seen it)..the suite runs about 130 a night...anybody ever stay there, see if its somewhat decent???