Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey i need a favor from cj peeps

Guest zero

Guest zero

[glow=red,2,300]Hey maybe someone can help me out. I have a picture of my best friend and oscar g. She loves oscar g and i need to get her a present so i was wandering if there was a way to get the picture autographed by og... can anyone help please this means alot to me. And she is very special so if u can help please do. [/glow] ??? ;D

[glow=red,2,300]Hey maybe someone can help me out.  I have a picture of my best friend and oscar g.  She loves oscar g and i need to get her a present so i was wandering if there was a way to get the picture autographed by og... can anyone help please this means alot to me.  And she is very special so if u can help please do. [/glow] ??? ;D

you have 2 choices:

1. either you know somebody close to the dj or ...

2. go to Space stand by the dj booth and beg !

Guest lyrik

Its really not that big a deal....just ask him. I am sure he would be more than happy to sign it for her. If the big club, too many people thing is an issue, catch him when he plays in Hollywood at M.I.A. That place is a very cozy lounge type setting and I am sure it will be more accessible to get to him there, otherwise just ask him before or after he goes on at Space.

Guest saintjohn

you might also try mia lounge in hollywood the next time oscar spins there. i expect it'd be easier to approach him at mia than at space, but ymmv. the cd is a great suggestion, too - just have your own sharpie ready.

Guest djdimaggio

you have 2 choices:

1. either you know somebody close to the dj or ...

2. go to Space stand by the dj booth and beg !

[glow=red,2,300]The above statement may not be true. Post a request to Oscar on the message boards. He reads 'em and might just do it. Maybe he will and maybe he won't but it's worth a try...[/glow]

Guest zero

[glow=red,2,300]The above statement may not be true. Post a request to Oscar on the message boards. He reads 'em and might just do it.  Maybe he will and maybe he won't but it's worth a try...[/glow]

thanks for the input guys its that i really need this signed and if u see some1 at space walking around with a brown envelope saturday its me ;D im going to do this saturday night