Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Junkies new year goals!!!

Guest 731973lisaloca

Guest LISALOCA

[glow=red,2,300]So what is your goal for the new year?? ???

What do you hope changes for the next year for our lovely clubs;nightlife and our hard working DJs?

And music of course: Maybe House heads and Trance heads can bump heads and love eachother!![/glow] ;D

Guest vanbuurenfan
i hope crobar 24 and nocturnal open us asap, then book nyc house djs, then have the airforce accidentely drop a nuke on miami beach...

i hope nocturnal's opening night dj is JOHAN GIELEN! and i hope crobar24's opening night dj's are BLANK & JONES!!

Guest trancemonkey

i hope nocturnal's opening night dj is JOHAN GIELEN! and i hope crobar24's opening night dj's are BLANK & JONES!!

YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!! I am so with you on that! ;D

Guest LeVeL

Yeah I hope the Government changes the Rave Act and initiates more freedom for its citizens. Also I hope that these up and coming clubs opening soon cater to the clubbers not the rich.....and also I hope all the clubs in general bring us a varitety of DJ's with diversity in their sound. And I hope to make more money that before and excell in my Career goal.

Guest LISALOCA

This year i don't want to pay the enterance to Space After hours. I'm gonna have to find a way!!

I also hope Crowbar opens with a big bang and brings alot of famous Dj's. ;D

As for all you Dj's, i hope all of you make it big and are appreciated by Miami's crazy clubbers. ;)

You guys are very talented and have a special gift in your mind, body and soul. It's not easy to keep a crowd going for hours and hours and hours. And who gives a damn if you mix house or trance......its all good...as long as you play it right.

As for all clubbers......HERE WE GO....2004!! 8)