Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE Plans

Guest nickjunkie

Guest nickjunkie

Sorry we've been a little incognito of late but we're in the UK over the holidays, and my old man's PC just isn't up to the task.

Anyway we're back for NYE so I'm interested in what you're all planning to do... Let us know!

Guest nickjunkie

It's all good here although I missed Yousef @ Shindig on Saturday.

Saleen - we have the technology, but getting online with a mac in the UK is not an easy task.

Guest LeVeL

This NYE I will celebrate with family and friends till 2 am in the morning.Ater that I will head out to Space to party to till the sun shines. By the way I just bought my presale tickets @ Grooveman for the NYE Space Party. Also does anybody know whats going on @ Crobar on NYE I still haven't heard anything about their party. So I wish everyone whos going out on NYE a safe and good time. ;D :D;)

Guest LeVeL

Its 50$ right now for Presale tickets and at the door it will be 60$ probably even more as the night goes on........So get the Pre-Sale tickets now.......I already have mine and I paid only 40 dollars.