Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot off the presses, Digweed @ Nerve

V. Barbarino

Guest ramon

I'll take a guess that will be friday the 5th of March .. as its always the first party to happen then again I could be wrong and I'm only going on historical data.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

By the way I rather see Digweed in a bigger venue then Nerve........by having a DJ of his caliber in that club I suspect a bottleneck happening. Nerve is like a little cage with no room to dance.

I missed PVD last year and I refuse to make that same mistake this year...I heard his performance at space was one of his best ever.

Instead i went to see Satoshi at nerve (was good!) and the holden and scumfrog at maze. maze was a disaster---empty and just terrible. my friends were texting me orgasms from PVD ---

I missed PVD last year and I refuse to make that same mistake this year...I heard his performance at space was one of his best ever.  

Instead i went to see Satoshi at nerve (was good!) and the holden and scumfrog at maze.  maze was a disaster---empty and just terrible.  my friends were texting me orgasms from PVD ---

NICE!!! :o ;D

Guest LeVeL

Well this past year I missed PVD during the Music Conference Week, because I went out to see Oakenfold,Tiesto and Picotto on wednesday @ Space, which was to me the best day of the week, Oakenfold wrecked it right before Tiesto. Then the next day on Thursday I went to Space to see Sasha and Digweed and Max Graham. So I decided to lay off that Friday that day PVD Played. To regain some energy because that Friday Morning I went to Opium to the BBC Radio One Party. So total Euphoria for me, Huh!!!!I hope this year its more crazier but I dont expect that because of the dates.

Guest saintjohn

regarding the issue of "bouncing turntables," anyone ever visit the old crobar booth during one of digweed's sets? the turntables didn't move, but the rest of the booth did. it took a deft touch to get the most of that system using vinyl.

i don't happen to share digweed's taste in music, but i cetrtainly respect his skill. digweed's very, very good at what he does - i don't think he'll have any problems at nerve.

Guest pod

I was just at Nerve tonight programming some Color Kinetics fixtures for them, and I did take a closer look at the decks...they're quite flexible, but I have seen worse ;D