Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lawler @ Space 12/6?

Trancelucent_One

Alright so I found out about this show over a month ago and booked a hotel room for that night (I'm coming down from central florida). Since I found out about the date, it has not been on the Balance website and has been taken off the Space website. Anyone know if this is still going on or not? If not, what's going on next saturday? Thanks!

~Pam

Guest jbpolitik

I'm wondering the same thing. I am driving from Orlando. It's still on the Global Underground site. Space will prob post a new flyer Monday morning/afternoon/night.

Super sweeeeeet!

Guest djdimaggio
IF YOU GO TO SPACE BEFORE 12:00 YOU'LL GET IN FREE WITH THE PASS WORD "LIGHTS OUT". IF NOT YOUR'RE FUCKED. 8)

[glow=red,2,300]Lisa~

Such strong words. Behave yourself young lady or I'll have to put you over my knee and spank your backside! :o ::)

TC3, that's for me. [/glow]

Guest LeVeL

I couldn't agree any better Ferry Corsten definitely was the best Dj I have seen so far this year. Then Tiesto's album release Party.

Ferry obviously did a great job on his tour this year. I reviewed his show on the CJ ny site---but ill tell ya now that the best part of the evening was when he spun Gouryella - Walhalla---one of my fav. old Gouryella trax...when you have a collaboration between tiesto, ferry and armin is is sure to be nice.

Last year, in october at the roxy, Tiesto dropped the original Gouryella - Gouryella track in the middle of his set and the "roof went off" (as he likes to say)

that night was probably the best I've ever seen him ...

Guest LeVeL

Yeah man who could forget the Gouryella collaboration between Ferry Corsten and Tiesto. I have seen Tiesto a bunch of time in the pas 2 years and I have been crossing my fingers for him to play Gouryella- Tenchi, that track is so magnificent and unique, it feels like the track never stops. Wow dont I wish those two guys to get together again and Produce the quality trance that is so missing now in days.

Guest vanbuurenfan

u guys are forgeting one of my all time favorite tracks that still make me tingle... ;D

LIGAYA LIGAYA LIGAYA LIGAYA LIGAYA LIGAYA 8) 8)

Guest LeVeL

Ligaya was definitely a track that cant be forgotten, but that track was made intirely by Ferry Corsten. What was missing was Tiesto on the track because the Gouryella project was a joint production between these great DJ's. The track definitely had a Ferry feel to it which made it kind of weird to listen to Gouryella without Tiesto. But the track still was good enough to be in every dj's hands.

Guest LISALOCA

Marcus was better than Lawler. It was a good nihgt and i had fun. All i know is that i had to get in with the pass word at 12:00 which was supper early. The place was dead, then 30 min later the place was hot as hell. i almost took my clothes off. It was great!!

Man i went to space paid 20 because it was too late for the password but the bad part about it was my friend cousin was so wasted (First time Drinker) that he couldnt handle it no more so before lawyer came on we had to bounce isnt that a 6ITCH. (i dont think i wanna take him clubbing no more) But i had fun love the sounds there it clear