Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Level closes this weekend...

Guest nickjunkie

Guest coach

From what I've heard, it's gonna be "Mansion", although I think that's pretty silly. I've also been told that it'll be all or mostly electronic/dance music, little or no hip-hop.

Guest ogmiami
From what I've heard, it's gonna be "Mansion", although I think that's pretty silly.  I've also been told that it'll be all or mostly electronic/dance music, little or no hip-hop.

Unfortunately, I think you've been misled. The plan is for "Mansion" to be Hip-Hop on Saturdays and Trance on Fridays in the main room.

Guest coach
Unfortunately, I think you've been misled.  The plan is for "Mansion" to be Hip-Hop on Saturdays and Trance on Fridays in the main room.

Eh, I'm not surprised, it was a pretty unreliable source, but I did have hope.

I did notice that it was open on Saturday, even though Friday was advertised as the "closing party". So, we'll see. I do expect it to be more "closed" than Space was since the rumor is that they are actually going to be doing some renovation.

Guest LeVeL
Any word if Marco V will still be there on the 19th???

Hey I would like to ask the fellow Junkies where are you guys getting your info on upcoming event being hosted in Level, because their website doesn't have nothing posted. Also is Level really changing its name to Mansion, or is that info still uninclosed. Also when is the renovation project for Level gonna be finished.

Guest nickjunkie

Hey I would like to ask the fellow Junkies where are you  guys getting your info on upcoming event being hosted in Level, because their website doesn't have nothing posted. Also is Level really changing its name to Mansion, or is that info still uninclosed. Also when is the renovation project for Level gonna be finished.

I booked it :)

Marco V will now be at Opium Garden on Dec 19th

Guest LeVeL

I booked it :)

Marco V will now be at Opium Garden on Dec 19th

Good Booking there....Nick are you taking booking suggestions by the way because their are some artists that I think a lot of the people in this website would like to see. So Nick why dont you ask us fellow junkies for future suggestions on bookings. And by the way keep on the good work.

Guest LeVeL
marco v at opium is a really really really really dumb move....

tech house at opium wiht the sound down.......

guys this event will bomb........

Sallen what do you mean can you be more specific???? Also one last thing Marco V is a Trance, hardtrance, Techno Dee-jay???Where you getting tech house from???

Guest LeVeL
does it matter, any sound but house won't work there...

yea people will show up, but i don't think there will be any vibe or people dancing..

I agree with you Saleen 150% there because its true if it isn't house then dont play it in Opium. Basically they have tried bringing trance dj's and it seems like if there isn't no vibe there. Or if the wrong kind of crowd shows up. But I just hope it doesn't bomb. And that it becomes a good event because Marco V is an exceptional producer and DJ.

Guest vanbuurenfan

I agree with you Saleen 150% there because its true if it isn't house then dont play it in Opium. Basically they have tried bringing trance dj's and it seems like if there isn't no vibe there. Or if the wrong kind of crowd shows up. But I just hope it doesn't bomb. And that it becomes a good event because Marco V is an exceptional producer and DJ.

dude could u be any more of a kiss ass? saleen hates trance.period. were u there for armin van buuren at opium? place was packed and people were dancing their asses off, so dont give me the trance wont work there speach. you are funny levelistic, always bitching about diversity and why why why isnt there more trance. :'( then a trance dj comes along to a great venue and its "i agree with saleen". in a few days you will be saying trance sucks and change your name to levelistic351. ::)