Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TIP for Miami junkies going to PVD this weekend.

LESjunkie

Download these two PVD sets to give you a good indicator of some of the amazingness you will see and hear this weekend 8):

PVD- live at Energy 2003

PVD- Cream Amnesia closing set September ?

if you are a pvd fan, these two sets will rock your world -

I hope he plays Crush for you...this song live will kick your asses.

Guest LeVeL

Yup I agree with you 100%, I have the PVD Set at Energy 2003, and it includes all the songs he is currently playing in his sets. So I will definetely jam the Energy 2003 Mix, before I got to Space on Saturday

I love the announcer screaming in the beginning "are you readyyyyy" and Crush comes on... very intense

how amazing is towards the end though...

And the bass goes like this....and then Born Slippy remix comes crashing in.... god that kills me.

the cream amnesia closing set is even better though, FYI. The clarity of the sound system at amnesia is clearly evident on it...and you can hear the ice machine go ballistic throughout the set. anyone who has ever been to the cream party knows what im talkin about!

Guest LeVeL

I went to the Cream Party 2 years ago, I know exatly what your talking about. I haven't downloaded the Cream set yet, but I have seen the tRacklistings, long set, longer than the Ernergy Set

haha that is generally true . But come on, no one, not even God can judge music. Music is individual and nether you nor I have a place to say that someone has no idea about house music because they like paul van dyk. If it gives them goosebumps, if they smile when they hear it and their body can move to it....then that is all that truly matters, dont you think: ? i mean, i dont want to get into a rhetorical discussion about it, but this is how I feel.

:P

Guest vanbuurenfan

dont worry about saleen, hes just kidding. he has a huge :o PVD poster up on his room wall, and he even has PVD ringtones on his phone ;D

Guest LeVeL

I got a big tip, dont bring Saleen :P, to see PVD. Also dont bring a househead to a PVD set he might melt from the uplifting sounds. ;D :D 8) :P

uplifting sounds are nice.  i like them.  

im feeling nick warren a LOT now tho...if you guys ever get a chance to see him be sure to go---i saw him at limelight here in nyc this past saturday and he blew us away....even more than pvd the night before.  what a weekend thta was.....

smooth, melodic, amazing beats were spun the entire nite....and what a great place to see him!

nick why dont my stars show up here i cant believe you made them conditional

Guest nickjunkie
uplifting sounds are nice.  i like them.  

im feeling nick warren a LOT now tho...if you guys ever get a chance to see him be sure to go---i saw him at limelight here in nyc this past saturday and he blew us away....even more than pvd the night before.  what a weekend thta was.....

smooth, melodic, amazing beats were spun the entire nite....and what a great place to see him!

nick why dont my stars show up here i cant believe you made them conditional

Dude I just can't please you can I? ;D You can't be a moderator in Miami, you're from NYC!

Guest LISALOCA

;D YOU GUYS ARE TRIPPING ME OUT. I'M ROLLING ON THE GROUND AND JUST LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!! PVD BETTER BRING THE HOUSE DOWN ON SATURDAY OR I'M GOING TO BE ONE PISSED BITCH.

FRANK, FRANKSINOTRA...SUCK MY D***, LICK MY ASS..... SO NICE!!!! 8)

Guest trancelator

PVD for kids who use drugs and have zero idea about house music???? Obviously never heard of "No pills Pure PVD" huh? Saleen's comment is the dumbest and most ignorant thing I have ever heard on this board.

Guest trancelator

I observe a lot and pick and choose when to say something. Being a huge PVD fan and really enjoying house as well, I thought something needed to be said.

Guest Adam Singer

Markus was on fire...one of the most entertaining sets ive ever seen thrown down...period...he played a full range of progressive sounds, and was POUNDING that shit :)

Paul was alright, but Markus was better...either way, it was a great night, I got into Space free, got paul van dyk's new mix cd and Markus' CD, had a bunch of free drinks...so I cant complain

[djhydra], Where you there at 9:45 like you said? I got to Space at 12.

PVD played good.

Did anyone see "p diddy"? I saw him 3 times walking with Luis and his bodyguards.

I had never seen a fight at Space, but yesterday I did. What's up with that?

Overall I had a good time.

PVD for kids who use drugs and have zero idea about house music????  Obviously never heard of "No pills  Pure PVD" huh?  Saleen's comment is the dumbest and most ignorant thing I have ever heard on this board.

AMEN TO THAT, but then again, Saleen IS dumb and ignorant, just read ALL his comments, if you can stomach the immaturity...