Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OUT OF THE ASHES, OLD SPACE IS BACK!

V. Barbarino

Guest LeVeL

I wonder who that Venue is being Leased by.their were rumors that I heard that Crobar was planning to open a Crobar 34......but it was just a rumor. Whatever venue it will be......I am sure it will bring memories of Old.And yeah whatever ,"Web_Norah" said that will be a major plus...probably a bigger Hip Hop Room.

Guest joeygk

major playa in the nightlife industry..........is it Pacha? I heard they're coming to town.....they'll be in Buenos Aires, Ibiza, London and now Miami????

Guest LeVeL

Hey Pod quick question??? Is it a major Player from the Northeast.......like a fellow owner/promotor??? I am speculating is it People from Club Avalon in Boston, or People from DC????

Guest vanbuurenfan
Neither.  ;D

I GOT IT!!! MAJOR PLAYER IN THE NIGHT CLUB INDUSTRY!

ITS EITHER OPIUM TRYING TO TAKE OVER MIAMI, OR MAYBE.....CLUB MADONNA24!!!!!!!!! :o

Guest LeVeL

Come on Cool-Junkies you guys have all the details but instead you guys tease us by not telling us. Lets do this I'll sign a contract banning rumors from the forum unless your a Cooljunkie member. So what you say Pod and Saleen??? ;D So whts up is Crobar gonna take over the Space or will it be the Opium Group ???

Guest nickjunkie

We'll let you know as soon as we can, but these guys are clients and if they ask us not to make it public, we don't.

CoolJunkie will have the first scoop, don't worry, after all Saleen is on our side 8)