Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why no one goes to NV ???

B-SIDE1414779017

Guest pod

He moved to NYC.

I don't go to NV because I don't like the whole "opium den" atmosphere, too dark for me...plus, they haven't booked anyone good since their inception. Edgar being the lone exception...

Guest web_norah

i dont like NV because it is too dark, too big of a dance floor, lacks a proper seating area ..and it lacks an open-air area ..

Guest web_norah

yeah, whenever i've been to NV i feel like the dancefloor area just goes on and on and on.....and there is literally nothing in between, not even a friendly speaker to sit on....

Guest LeVeL

Well what I think NV should do in my mind is make up their minds and set a day for Hip hop and a day for Trance, House ect. You basically got a club who doesn't know what kind of crowd they want to attract. Come on Saturday night they are playing Hip Hop but then later on for afterhours they Have Ivano Bellini spinning house for after hours. Well you got a nasty Mix their. When most of the people who went to that club that night were expecting to Jam to Hip Hop. Now NV either has to make a room for Hip Hop and a room for Trance. Or just host a night for each Genre. Also NV needs to attract better Deejays then these washed up Deejays they have spinning. Miami needs to stop attracting theses washed up Deejays and start attarcting new talent. Basically a Deejay that plays a different style of Music then the regular Progressive Boring House. Come on Miami wake up and smell the coffee! Lets attract some Hard Trance, or Italian Hardstyle, or Hardhouse. Why is it every club tends to play the same lame House Music. There are dozen of other deejays trying to expose this sound. Why has it become so repetitive.

Guest pod

Umm according to his best friend, he's gone...he moved 2 or 3 days ago if I'm not mistaken.

See, the big issue with NV is that no one I know is into that "opium den" feeling anymore, outside of a few holdouts that are stuck in 2001. Clubs these days cut two ways, big, intense, knock-you-on-your-ass, move-over-Ministry-of-Sound types, or little intimate places like Nerve. Electronic music deserves a cathedral, and places like crobar, Level, and Space 34 are along that lines...I have a feeling that if NV brightened the place up a bit, moved around the video projectors, and did some other refinements, it wouldn't be a bad venue.

Umm according to his best friend, he's gone...he moved 2 or 3 days ago if I'm not mistaken.

See, the big issue with NV is that no one I know is into that "opium den" feeling anymore, outside of a few holdouts that are stuck in 2001. Clubs these days cut two ways, big, intense, knock-you-on-your-ass, move-over-Ministry-of-Sound types, or little intimate places like Nerve. Electronic music deserves a cathedral, and places like crobar, Level, and Space 34 are along that lines...I have a feeling that if NV brightened the place up a bit, moved around the video projectors, and did some other refinements, it wouldn't be a bad venue.

Again, get over it and bring some versatility into your club adventures. Although I agree that it is too much wide open space, on the right night with a great DJ you have enough room to dance your ass off!!! ;D

I also agree that NV needs to pick their crowd or specific nights of music.

Guest pod

You haven't been graced by a Phazon or a Funktion-One then...high dB sans the hearing loss. Want my doctoral thesis on it 8)

And I only whore for the best!