Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandra Collins & K-Swing @ Opium Garden Friday

imported_admin

Guest vanbuurenfan
ill be at opium for armin question is will u guys be there :) u better be. armin is the shiznit

;D oh yes now we are talking! did anyone catch him a few months back at opium? i think AVB is one of the best out there at the present time. he knows how to connect with the crowd. great dj.

Guest vanbuurenfan
wow this board really sucks... all the trance fegs want is trance dj after trance dj to come play so they all proclaim the sets were flawless.

To please a miami clubber you need two things

1. drugs

2. trance music

and the rest they don't give a fuck about... it's so sad...

oh no bud thats not sad, wanna know what sad is? :( that they actualy allow a loser like yourself to do REVIEWS for this board. you are obviously bias against trance music for whatever reason. jealousy, trance dj slep with your girl? trance dj slept with your man? i dont know but its obvious u cant form an intelegent opinion about music. maybe its best if u followed your own advice and "shut up and dance".

Even if Miami was Trance free, you would still bash something.

Knowing that Sandra Collins throws down Trance tunes, why would you even go to Opium in the first place? Doesnt really make sense.

Miami has a shit load of clubs that support every form of electronic music including: Trance, Techno, House, & Breaks. I think its very unfair and an uneducated comment to say that its a one club town. Maybe you need to get out more often. And funny enough, the majority of people that think this town is the mecca of clubs dont even live in Miami.

Guest vanbuurenfan
miami/sobe is a one club town... but miami folk think it's the mecca of clubs... i blame trance..... and lack of good music..

??? its hard for me to figure out where your negativity comes from. and to say that miami is a one club town is very naive. but it seems to me that your attitude is so closed minded that you wont let yourself experience anything other than the "ONE" club u talk about. open your mind buddy and you will be a happier man! ;D

Such drama.... I went to Opium Friday to check out Sandra. Now usually, I can't stand Opium and the "I'm too sexy for my shirt" attitude of the staff/patrons, but I figured if CoolJunkie was involved, the night would be cool. I was right and wrong.... Sandra's set was smooth for the most part with only one small trainwreck (lasted only 2-4 counts). Music selection was, well, milktoast in the beginning and better towards the end. I honestly did not feel much energy on the dancefloor, but this is Opium afterall.

All in all, thanks to CoolJunkie for hooking this up. While I only saw 1 person from these boards there, I'm sure there were others.... somewhere.

Guest coach
miami/sobe is a one club town... but miami folk think it's the mecca of clubs... i blame trance..... and lack of good music..

Dude, I'll give you a dollar if you just move. Seriously. I am totally tired of your bad attitude. You could move to Dallas, and then you'd *really*have something to whine about.

(Sorry to derail the thread.)

Guest vanbuurenfan

Dude, I'll give you a dollar if you just move.  Seriously.  I am totally tired of your bad attitude.  You could move to Dallas, and then you'd *really*have something to whine about.

(Sorry to derail the thread.)

make that 2 dollars.