Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hurricane Fabian swell has arrived!!

TufTribe

**SURF UPDATE**

Anyone who's interested...

Hurricane Fabian has already started to send huge swells to the East Coast of Florida. The buoys are rocking with a 14 second long period swell. Today is looking nice with Waist-Shoulder high glassy waves, but the forecast for Friday and into the weekend is 6-9ft. Hurricane surf with super-clean conditions! This is what I have been waiting all year for people.

If anyone wants to join me and my crew, feel free. I'll be heading up to Fort Pierce on Friday morning and will be surfing all weekend long!

Get ready for some epic Florida Hurricane surf!!

;D

Buoy data...Yeah, anything over 9 seconds means there is SWELL in the water, which is good!! 14 seconds is amazing!! By the weekend it should be 17 seconds, WOW!! Of course, you must consider the wave height with that figure, which is now 4 ft., but should be 8-10ft. through the weekend. That means BIG waves my friend!!

;)

Well, this is part of living in Florida so get used to it, but fortunately for us, this massive Hurricane is turning North already and wont bother us. We will only see the large surf from it.

September is the worst month for Hurricanes coming our way so get ready, just in case. Truthfully, we are long overdue for another Hurricane strike. We shall see what happens. Just be prepared, you know!

See ya in the water!

I here ya brotha! I will definitely need my NRG for this swell, its going to be big, big, big. 8ft. Hurricane surf is no joke. Im going to take some pics just to show everyone!!

Not too sure how good its going to be locally because of the Bahama Island chain blocking everything, but good luck to ya!

If I go out at all this weekend it will be Nerve on Friday for about 2 hours, then off to my bed (if I can even sleep from all this excitement)!!

:D

Guest shannon_coolj.

rob, you really need to work for the news as a surf forcaster...your first post sounded so professional... :)

just be careful in the waves, guys, ok??