Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome to CoolJunkie Philly!

Guest nickjunkie

Guest nickjunkie

In advance of our new site, we're adding this forum so that you PhillyJunkies can start to get in touch Junkie style!

phillyjunkie aka Dan L will be heading things up, so a big welcome to him and to all of our friends up north :)

Guest endymion

They will be coming, don't worry. There are literally thousands of new people in Philly that we're about to jack into CoolJunkie. Once we get them all wired in I'm looking forward to just sitting back and watching the national connections start forming.

Guest endymion

Oh yes Carisa. We are all about finding excuses to travel. This whole CoolJunkie thing is really just a way for us to write off our vacations.

Guest endymion

Hey! Some of us like trance! I still can't figure out why everybody thinks otherwise.

We haven't selected a mascot yet, maybe you should apply. You would have to ride in a cage in the cargo hold of the airplane but these days it might be more comfortable down there anyway.

Hey!  Some of us like trance!  I still can't figure out why everybody thinks otherwise.

We haven't selected a mascot yet, maybe you should apply.  You would have to ride in a cage in the cargo hold of the airplane but these days it might be more comfortable down there anyway.

LMAO!!! Hey, as long as I get to Philly!!! As I have stated before...I like almost all genres of music. There is a time and a place for everything.

Guest phillyjunkie

Mightly hospitable of ya Nick!

Thanks!

Here is some basic info for anyone who may care....

My name: Dan Lieberman

AKA DJ leedeemon (although i hate to say the word DJ in front of the name so ill just say ..... leedeemon!

Eyes: Blue

Height: 6ft

Weight: 215

Job: I own bookstores at colleges which are fertile grounds from promoting events.....

By night, I am a nightclub promoter and a resident DJ at a club up in NYC

Well, when i have an acceptable pic of me ill pop it up on the forum for y'all.... ;D

As for Philly, its a great town with tons and tons of the best talent around. We have alot of HARD Tirbal House, Trance, Drum n Bass, etc etc. And yes, Robbie Tronco does still spin alot around the city....

As for the club scene, we have our first and best relationship wth Shampoo Nightclub so far. Check them out at www.shampooonline.com. I must say, their website is a little outdated though.

Philly has changed alot over the last 3 years. The cover band fans turned into clubbers have left the scene resulting in smaller crowds and a tougher time for promoters and large clubs.

Philly is all about lounges now. The old city area has sprouted new lounges all over the place, hurting the larger clubs. The attraction is that there are tons of places to "hop" without paying covers. So that seems to be the skinny for now.

BTW: The Cheesesteaks are still great too....

Anytime any CJ members wanna come up, I would be delighted to meet up with you. We are gonna start doing promotions in a couple of weeks. Right now, I am trying to put together an organization of people

I am taking this on very seriously and I intend to put Philly in the upper echelon of future cooljunkie cities.

I have aready hired a staffer fro 35 hrs a week.

I am looking for volunteers to get involved. If anyone knows someone from philly, send em to my email!

danlieberman@dca.net

Thanks and see ya inside the club!

-d

8)

Guest phillyjunkie

hey Rachel. Glad to see you on the forum!

Everyone check out her Yahoo Group. Rachel, send it on through for eveyone to check out!!!!

dan

Guest LeVeL
hey Rachel.  Glad to see you on the forum!

Everyone check out her Yahoo Group.  Rachel, send it on through for eveyone to check out!!!!

dan

Hey Dan I checked it out..what a pic Rachel. Got anymore. ;D