Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song ID?  "...Holding onto nothing...&qu

ryan2772

Guest JMT

did i hear it on friday at voodoo???

my friend Jen and I both wanted to know that night, heard it before. I asked Carissa and she said that was the name. great song.

Yup the guys like Ferry and the big Jocks have been playing the original mix for sometime now. But look out for the remixes.

u are correct.  Pvd spins this all the time.  

"standing in the rainnn, twisted and insanee...we...are....holdin onto nothin..."

im not all about this track, but a lot of Djs are spinning it now.  My friend Vic spins here in nyc and he opened and closed his set last week with that song...I feel like if you like holding onto nothing, that hard trance type of song, try "Fictvision - Escape" too....no vocals tho.

PS, I have the Ferry from Space (Jan 3rd ) set from partry 93.1....what is that amazing song that is the first track you hear??  I think it might be markus closing...the chick says "I love you, love you...I loooooove you"....it only lasts three minutes but i want to find th etrack in its entirety...i think it might have a slight breakbeat to it as well.  

Guest LeVeL

Have any of you guys heard Agnelli and Nelson-Holding on To Nothing(Armin Van Buuren Rising Star Mix)

That shit is jamming......a must

u are correct.  Pvd spins this all the time.  

"standing in the rainnn, twisted and insanee...we...are....holdin onto nothin..."

im not all about this track, but a lot of Djs are spinning it now.  My friend Vic spins here in nyc and he opened and closed his set last week with that song...I feel like if you like holding onto nothing, that hard trance type of song, try "Fictvision - Escape" too....no vocals tho.  

PS, I have the Ferry from Space (Jan 3rd ) set from partry 93.1....what is that amazing song that is the first track you hear??  I think it might be markus closing...the chick says "I love you, love you...I loooooove you"....it only lasts three minutes but i want to find th etrack in its entirety...i think it might have a slight breakbeat to it as well.  

That "I Love You" track is Phil Kieran - I Love You. Yep it's amazing and haunting as well...it is on the Deep Dish Global Underground: Toronto album.

Guest LeVeL

Also try to get the Phil Kieren-I love you( Greg Benz and MD Remix)....this remix is really funky with a tribal edge to it.........so chekc it out too.

EV...I swear Im gonna fall in love with you!!! We have the EXACT same taste in music. I dont know that track either but it was GREAT!!!

"Holding Onto Nothing" is one of my faves right now...but it also has meaning to me based on what was/is going on in my life.

yes darling, we definitely dance to the same beat, im handcuffing you to my arm when i get down to the wmc.

ok, for everyone who was at the ferry space set....after listening multiple times, i also gotta say that the song with the vocals from Aurora....sleeping satellites.

my god that tune is really intense....I cant get enough of it! (i can see it getting a bit cheesy with time though...) the vocals are so gorgeous I melt when i hear it. here they are, I found it online. 8) 8) :

"My love is like first steps in this snow, baby,

I follow you everywhere you go, baby.

The pain as light has come to wake you

But you will never realize

That I inspire the dreams that guide you baby.

I follow the winds that bring the cold, baby,

I light a fire in your soul, baby.

The lightest touch of feathers falling

My love might be invisible

But I inspire the dreams that guide you, baby

You're a half a world away

But in my mind I whisper every single word you say.

And before you sleep at night

You pray to me, your lucky star, your singing satellite.

:D

Yes, this also another one of my faves right now. EV...I want to send you a set I have from a friend in NJ...some of the tracks are a bit played out but his voal selections are on point! Let me know how to get it to you. Dont worry Diego, this is the same set I have waiting for you.  ;)

EV...where did you find the lyrics?

Yes, this also another one of my faves right now. EV...I want to send you a set I have from a friend in NJ...some of the tracks are a bit played out but his voal selections are on point! Let me know how to get it to you. Dont worry Diego, this is the same set I have waiting for you.  ;)

EV...where did you find the lyrics?

Carisa im not shocked we both feel this song. :)

here is the site I got the lyrics from.

http://www.lyricsbox.com/oceanlab-lyrics-satellite-kkjnq2q.html