Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza 2004 - Anyone?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bcnjunkie

too funny, that's the only time I have been there, early June and early August. I think 2004 will go in september for closing parties. This year, for what I understand, they were incredible. I

Nope, not flying to madrid, hitting Barcelona first for like 3 or 4 days, then Ibiza. If you haven't been to Barcelona you should try & make it. The place is amazing. nightlife aside (which is some of the best around from music to venues) the city rocks !

btw if you go to Ibiza in June, you should try & go to Barcelona first, for Sonar (their electronic music festival). you will hear some of the most cutting edge music & some amazing dj's from Japan to NY and it encompasses everything with electronica including, rock, hip-hop, down-tempo, dance, etc.and it's set in two locations. the day Sonar is in the cotemporary art museum and the night is in the convetion center and it runs three days and it also incorporates multimedia art.

• 1 month later...

[bcnjunkie]

Do you have your dates set already. I know you mention you where going in september. For how long?

I'm starting my planing now. I have to go to Tenerife to see the island and meet family members. But also Ibiza, and I was thinking of also stoping in Barcelona.

What do you think: (I have 2 weeks)

Miami > Tenerife > Ibiza > Barcelona > Miami

or

Miami > Barcelona > Ibiza > Tenerife > Miami *

???

Guest bcnjunkie

I would do the Barcelona, Ibiza, Tenerife, Miami route simply because to handle the city you will need energy, Tenerife last, as a relaxed place is probably better. On one occasion I did barcelona, Ibiza then malaga and It worked out great having a relaxing place to chill.  Unfortunately I have to cancel the trip to Ibizam I'm goin to be an uncle for the first time around June and I don't want to miss it ! If you go to BCN can inform you on the good spots !

p.s. so jealous anyways that you are going !

Guest bcnjunkie

It sounds like you're just about due for another trip !, Very much looking forward to holding my two nephews, nieces, or nephew and niece (twins), I hear that being an uncle is da bomb !. Will definitely put you in contact with some people while you're in BCN (at the very least good practical and party info ;))

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fbarassi

In 92' I did Miami, Madrid, Ibiza, Madrid, Marbella, Madrid, Miami.  I guess a party like this probably doesn't exist anymore but it was indeed the best...  3 Weeks of a great groove...  Spain rocks in general not just Ibiza..

Guest bcnjunkie
Pod, You should!

Have CJ pay for your travel expenses...  ;D

We'll call the CJ section [ Ibiza, thru the eyes of Pod ]

I like it ! tell CJ to cancel your motorist for a few months, it should cover some of the expense !

• 2 weeks later...