Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beats of the week, and how sad miami really is..

V. Barbarino

Guest pod

We need to upgrade your processor anyways so you don't need that, techjunkie.

Fun thing is, in 20 years the above statement won't be a joke.

Guest demo909

How long before gyms start doing nights with guest DJ's?

Crunch has guest dj's spinning every weds. from 6 - 8.....and it's not bad at all

After work, we hit the gym yesterday, and man oh man they had on some old school nyc trance...

couln't id much of it, but I knew most of it, just couldn't name them, but one of my fav old school trance tracks was played

tiestos - suburban train (cosmic gate remix)

the build up goes offffffffffffffffffffff

golds kicks ass!!!

and i'm buring them a little junya for todays work out...

i almost died on decline bench, I just ran out of gas, and with 185 on the bar, enough was enough, i was done like a trancer at a tiesto event..

ps for you protein whores, optium nutrition has the best protein, and won't kill your stomach as much. the lab is in surise (to you dade country trash, sunrise in west of lauderdale) i'll find the url where you can buy it..

as for ephedra, yea, it's the best clubbing drug.. safe, no side effects and you can dance for 12 hours with no hang over or booze needed..

we take therma pros, and yes I have a full bottle and they are so potent, I crack open the capsules and only use a 1/4 at a time.. tastes like shit, but fires you up! :o

Guest djdimaggio

After work, we hit the gym yesterday, and man oh man they had on some old school nyc trance...

couln't id much of it, but I knew most of it, just couldn't name them, but one of my fav old school trance tracks was played

tiestos - suburban train (cosmic gate remix)

the build up goes offffffffffffffffffffff

golds kicks ass!!!

and i'm buring them a little junya for todays work out...

i almost died on decline bench, I just ran out of gas, and with 185 on the bar, enough was enough, i was done like a trancer at a tiesto event..

ps for you protein whores, optium nutrition has the best protein, and won't kill your stomach as much. the lab is in surise (to you dade country trash, sunrise in west of lauderdale) i'll find the url where you can buy it..

[glow=red,2,300]If you're using any proteins other than egg proteins, you are wasting your time. Egg albumum has all of the essential amino acids to create a complete protein and the highest P.E.R. The others will only put weight on you 'cause they aren't complete proteins and can't be utilized by the body effectively.[/glow]

when it comes to protein, to me it doesn't matter what type it is, the whey stuff works for me, and everyone and their mother uses it. The biggest mistake about protein is idiots taking too much at once. The body can only handle about 20grams or so depending on your size, so if you take 40 grams, they you just wasted about 20 grams, you body won't asorb it.

but i'm not a protein freak, though with milk, my tastes oh so good. it's a healthy, good, low calorie, high protein snack for me..

Guest djdimaggio

when it comes to protein, to me it doesn't matter what type it is, the whey stuff works for me, and everyone and their mother uses it. The biggest mistake about protein is idiots taking too much at once. The body can only handle about 20grams or so depending on your size, so if you take 40 grams, they you just wasted about 20 grams, you body won't asorb it.

but i'm not a protein freak, though with milk, my tastes oh so good. it's a healthy, good, low calorie, high protein snack for me..

[glow=red,2,300]Dude, I'm telling you, whey protein is shit. True meatheads that are into cellular biology know better. It doesn't have all 8 essential amino acids that build complete proteins. You are completely correct about the amount of grams that one should consume at a sitting and it should be consumed within 2 hours after the workout and, if you're a real meathead, every 2-3 hours after that so your body stays in an anabolic state, not a catabolic one where your nitrogen stays positive in the muscle fiber spindles. Capeche?[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Dude, I'm telling you, whey protein is shit. True meatheads that are into cellular biology know better. It doesn't have all 8 essential amino acids that build complete proteins. You are completely correct about the amount of grams that one should consume at a sitting and it should be consumed within 2 hours after the workout and, if you're a real meathead, every 2-3 hours after that so your body stays in an anabolic state, not a catabolic one where your nitrogen stays positive in the muscle fiber spindles. Capeche?[/glow]

i'm gonna ask the big guys at the gym, some of them are pro body builders...

i really don't get into all the ins and outs of working out, i keep it fun, and not so serious..

Guest djdimaggio

i'm gonna ask the big guys at the gym, some of them are pro body builders...

i really don't get into all the ins and outs of working out, i keep it fun, and not so serious..

[glow=red,2,300]I would venture to guess that if they are pros, they're probably eating alot of chicken and egg whites throughout the day to get their protein requirements. Twinlab makes this stuff called Amino Fuel that tastes like pure ass but has all the essential amino acids in it. 2-3 tablespoons or a big swig and you're good to go, then the whey protein might work better.[/glow]

Jesus I totally missed all these conversations.

First of all, did I really hear Saleen praise a tiesto track? did someone hijack his user id?

Secondly, Im not a druggy with Ephedra! On the contrary, I take it on OCCASSION when I am tired before the gym. Two bottles has lasted me an entire YEAR!

As for it being a good club drug...I have thought of that, but never really tried it. I dont really plan to either. But how would you compare taking Ephedra to go out versus, let's say, pills or powder? Im curious how they compare/contrast. Also, does it behoove you for a better effect to still get drunk and take the Ephedra? interesting.

and the only reason Ephedra is being banned is because of the Steve Bechler controversy last year...Baltimore pitcher who died at spring training (who was taking double the dosage...amongst lots of other things....he died of heat exhaustion...that Broward County Coroner was gung-ho on killing ther ephedra industry....)

i've never done a club drug in my life, so I don't know how they compare, but a 1/4 therma pro, which means a bottle will last me 2 years, and a cigaweed in the vip and some classics is all i need to really have a good time.. Though we've cut back on the cigaweed..

Guest LeVeL

LOL.........thats some funny shit..they are there trying to figure out where the stankonia is coming from.......then they see these guido's pumping their fist and they find the target.

I for one have to have my Crippy.......or bust...

Guest orlando

As for it being a good club drug...I have thought of that, but never really tried it. I dont really plan to either. But how would you compare taking Ephedra to go out versus, let's say, pills or powder? Im curious how they compare/contrast. Also, does it behoove you for a better effect to still get drunk and take the Ephedra? interesting.

well ive tried club drugs back in the day ..but in the end they fucked me up way to much .... ht ething about ephadra is that your partying normal, you know drinking and at that point of the nigh were the alcohol has you way tired you pop it and it sobers you up a little and gives you lots of energy....

i drove from orlando to here in 3 days . 17 hours a day ) takin hydroxycut and red bulls ...couldn't sleep right after that for a wee...that was no fun

Guest booke

First thing first Miami=not sad

Beat of the week BBE Seven days one week.. would love to find this vinyl been searching for over 2 years now..

GYM-no gym here garagefunk with a boom box with the big speaker!!

and drive from Fort Liqourdale to Orlando takes 4 phat bowls (rippie) and 30 cds..

Marijuana - Hey at least its not CRACK!! just say no to bassers

Here are my two cents on Protein...

Any protein like Saleen says will do the job. That cellular biology crap is for people who eat, shit, and breathe working out. As for the average joe, any protein will do. Just make sure it is lean, and it's between 20-30 g. At the same time, time is of essence with protein. 90 min. before working out and within 60 minutes after working out, you want a quick digesting protein as whey. But lets not forget the carbs. If you are working out, you are expending energy. The only way the body recuperates this energy is from Carbs. If you don't eat carbs, you body will use all the protein you are consuming to feed your energy needs instead of using it for rebuilding of muscle. You will be wasting time. You should always consume protein with at least some type of carb. I went from 180 to 215 lbs. in one year... Right now I am back to 190 because 215 was way too heavy for my hobbies. (Flag Football)

The stomach guy, have that checked out...you might have something else wrong with you.

Here are my two cents on Protein...

Any protein like Saleen says will do the job. That cellular biology crap is for people who eat, shit, and breathe working out. As for the average joe, any protein will do. Just make sure it is lean, and it's between 20-30 g. At the same time, time is of essence with protein. 90 min. before working out and within 60 minutes after working out, you want a quick digesting protein as whey. But lets not forget the carbs. If you are working out, you are expending energy. The only way the body recuperates this energy is from Carbs. If you don't eat carbs, you body will use all the protein you are consuming to feed your energy needs instead of using it for rebuilding of muscle. You will be wasting time. You should always consume protein with at least some type of carb. I went from 180 to 215 lbs. in one year... Right now I am back to 190 because 215 was way too heavy for my hobbies. (Flag Football)

The stomach guy, have that checked out...you might have something else wrong with you.

dude, where do u play flag football at? if in broward, sign me up... i'll dust off my Namath Jersey..

ps for the carb thing, the body will use up body fat, thus you loose weight.. which is why i work out.

dude, where do u play flag football at? if in broward, sign me up... i'll dust off my Namath Jersey..

ps for the carb thing, the body will use up body fat, thus you loose weight.. which is why i work out.

I played in Brian Piccolo last fall. My team crumbled. So right now I'm trying to find people to play either in dade or broward. If you can throw like Namath maybe we can get something going but I'll have to ask you to leave the Namath jersey with the dust right were it's at. This is FINS country. :P

The body fat is true, But for the lean people CARBS, CARBS, CARBS is the only way to put on mass.

Guest lyrik

Are we still talking carbs and proteins and silly little workout routines in here....oh yes...beats of the week...right.

TOM NEVILLE - JUST FUCK

Just got this in the mail yesterday......what was it that Saleen says....

JAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

THIS DESTROYS DANCEFLOORS!