Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A historic moment.. The longest comped run is

V. Barbarino

ovaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

I was heading down to sobe for some fun this sat night, so i put my aim to work to hook me up with some comps..

i'm good at every club I want to go to, but i got deniedddddddddddddddddd at one club.. Club manager flat out said, and i'll quote this "no"...

Maybe it's time I retire.....

Guest guyman1966

Whatever club that is - probably has something to hide. I guess they must be scared of being reviewed.

I wonder if it’s the same club that would not give St. John access when he was out to do a Cooljunkie review?????

Hmmmmmm

Maybe they realized who u are and didnt want jersey trash in there, asking everyone to buy u drinks to make u think u are a cool club person, yeah and i agree time to retire, you're wayyyyyyyyyyyy psat your time!!!

Guest biznation00

ovaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

I was heading down to sobe for some fun this sat night, so i put my aim to work to hook me up with some comps..

i'm good at every club I want to go to, but i got deniedddddddddddddddddd at one club.. Club manager flat out said, and i'll quote this "no"...

Maybe it's time I retire.....

Don't retire yet nick. The prob with those guys @ club deep is they don't know "the Saleen"!

it's not your fault.. it's their ignorance! :P