Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Day Weekend

Guest berry

Guest berry

Hey Junkies!

I know its early but I'm feenin' for some Miami heat! Just wondering if anyone knows what's up for the holiday weekend! Of couse, I must hit Space so that'll be on my list.

Any recommendations... must do's?

Thanks all you luckjunkies in Miami!

Berry

a.k.a. PhillyJunkie

Guest berry

Opps.. sorry if this is an annoying question that everyone coming down to MIA for the holidays asks!

;D

Guest pod

I'll warn ya in advance that it is mainly gonna be hip hop.

Space, Nerve and Privilege will be your only salvation.

Guest LeVeL

Hey my friend hit up Mangos or Clevelander during the daytime for some drinks and nice music. While getting some rays from the sun is always nice. Thats what I did last memorial Day Weekend.

Guest web_norah

I'll warn ya in advance that it is mainly gonna be hip hop.

Space, Nerve and Privilege will be your only salvation.

and even then it is pretty much very unattractive memorial day weekend down here!

Guest durrtylexx

"I'm so jealous... according to the peeps on vip - that partys just as good if not better than wmc... "

I wanna know Lola!!!

Hey Junkies!

I know its early but I'm feenin' for some Miami heat! Just wondering if anyone knows what's up for the holiday weekend! Of couse, I must hit Space so that'll be on my list.

Any recommendations... must do's?

Thanks all you luckjunkies in Miami!

Berry

a.k.a. PhillyJunkie

Pack your kevlar body suit ;D

I wanna know Lola!!!

Okay, heres a post from vip in regard to detroit musical fest:

To quote schwingeP: "it's amazing....that's all I can say...It's about the music and freedom and outdoor parties and Music, and the vibe is unreal...one of the best events I've ever been to.

It puts the Winter Music Conference to shame! "

Guest coach

Opps.. sorry if this is an annoying question that everyone coming down to MIA for the holidays asks!

Heh, nah, I wasn't talking about that. I've noticed that there is often a bit of negativity around here about Memorial Day. But, the folks on here give good suggestions!

Guest pod

Yeah I'm sure a 1 day festival beats out a 5 day festival in a tropical climate with the country's best clubs, with the world's best DJs and talent regardless of what genre you like.

It's like comparing a Vespa scooter to a Suzuki Hayabusa. The scooter may be cute and fun, but the 'Busa totally shreds.

Yeah I'm sure a 1 day festival beats out a 5 day festival in a tropical climate with the country's best clubs, with the world's best DJs and talent regardless of what genre you like.

It's like comparing a Vespa scooter to a Suzuki Hayabusa. The scooter may be cute and fun, but the 'Busa totally shreds.

Michigan summers rule beyyotch :o :o

;)

Guest LeVeL

Forget Ibiza for now its about Miami.....Ibiza is not the way it used to be.Times have changed...........

Guest fairyDust

Some friendly advice.....avoid South Beach during Memorial weekend....the vibe is NOT cool, especially at night..sad but true :-\