Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So whos the hottest girl in Cooljunkie

Guest LeVeL

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest r3nz0
Now you know what I sometimes say when I read one of your posts...........LOL :P

Ummm, leave the humor to me please. :P

I'm taking the diplomatic route !, All have something physical or internal that makes 'em hot ! ;)

True....Every woman has her own distinct qualities and flaws, I just choose not to get involved in details or call out any names. Nowadays people are just too hypersensitive, you make a remark, or pick one chick over the other...The chick you didn't pick gets jealous and hates for as long as you live etc.... lol.... too much crap. Like you say,I'd rather be diplomatic about things

Guest bcnjunkie

Well me in the other hand I keep it real..........I say it as I see it.

unfortunately this doesn't fly with chicks, like I said don't ever use cute, use "hot" or "rocking" and if you use fine don't say it non-chalantly say it with strong admiration like "damn fine" ;D

Well me in the other hand I keep it real..........I say it as I see it.

unfortunately this doesn't fly with chicks, like I said don't ever use cute, use "hot" or "rocking" and if you use fine don't say it non-chalantly say it with strong admiration like "damn fine" ;D

True indeed. I've kept it real in the past , and I still do in certain cases, but in a situation like this, I chose the diplomatic route. You can't use the same approach for everything. You can be blunt and real, but I came to realize from my experience that when you're dealing with women, and emotions are involved, you can't always be too blunt. Sometimes when you want to tell a woman something that might not be nice, you try to say it in a way that she won't get offended. Like that you get your message across without sounding too cold. And you don't end up sleeping on the couch.lol ;D It sounds stupid but it works. believe me.....

Guest coach

I'm sorry, but "keeping it real" is just another term for being too lazy or too clueless to learn how to be tactful. Was that real enough for you?

Guest LeVeL

I'm sorry, but "keeping it real" is just another term for being too lazy or too clueless to learn how to be tactful. Was that real enough for you?

Okay let me translate it for you......I rather just say the truth.......why bullshit a girl. I believe girls especially in this board are smart enough to know when they are being bullshitted by a man. I dont like giving girls the run around thats just my approach. But hey thats me, I dont thin God made all of us the same for that reason.

So when you tell the girl the truth hopefully she will do the same toward you.

Guest bcnjunkie

ummm, no !

Okay let me translate it for you......I rather just say the truth.......why bullshit a girl. I believe girls especially in this board are smart enough to know when they are being bullshitted by a man. I dont like giving girls the run around thats just my approach. But hey thats me, I dont thin God made all of us the same for that reason.

Level, I understand your point of view and I certainly respect it. Every man is different and deals with each situation differently. Which I understand. And by no means did I try to belittle you or disrespect you in any way by making my statement. All I am saying is; subjectively speaking, I came to realize that when you're dealing with the fellas, like one of your buddies for instance you can be blunt without the guy getting all emotional and sensitive, because in general guys tend to be more logical whereas women tend to be more emotional. So again, when dealing with women, from my experience, it's better to say things in a nicer way. I think it's just plain smarter. I'm not saying you have to be a hypocrite. You still get your message across, but without opening up a can of worms and getting beat on the head with the frying pan or getting Lorena Bobbitt'ed. I am no one to tell you how to do things man, And I never tried to coerce you into changing your ways, I was just stating my own personal views in a tactful way. No disrespect intended. Ok enough of the civilized talk...... Are you coming to space saturday to have some drinks on my b-day with me motherfucker? ;D ;D

Nah, I like lying and being lied to.

Guest JMT

Nah, I like lying and being lied to.

ha ha ha!

Guest r3nz0
I cant read this thread any longer...actually I havent been reading it at all, just skimmig thru the BS

Yeah, whatever.

You better be reading thoroughly what I write. >:(

Guest r3nz0
Of course I read what you write...you keep it short and simple. Well that and the fact that I MISS YOU!!!! :'(

Awww :-[ :-*