Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So whos the hottest girl in Cooljunkie

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Of course I read what you write...you keep it short and simple. Well that and the fact that I MISS YOU!!!! :'(

I am going to tell Evan...we'll see who you'll be missing then.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Diabolique

I think I can speak on behalf of most of the ladies here, in that we dont care which one of us is the hottieestististit! tactful or blunt, each to his own...

Now Carlos saying the mind is sexy, even though we all know it's the fugliest thang you ever saw, is a HUGE compliment, even tho he never said squat about how I look, I feel sexy because of it.

I think I can speak on behalf of most of the ladies here, in that we dont care which one of us is the hottieestististit! tactful or blunt, each to his own...

Now Carlos saying the mind is sexy, even though we all know it's the fugliest thang you ever saw, is a HUGE compliment, even tho he never said squat about how I look, I feel sexy because of it.

A sexy mind is rare indeed.....and such a turn on....If the ladies only knew.. ;)

Guest bcnjunkie

should have known better than to start a thread like this one !, should have just left it at they all have something special ! ;D

Guest antonio

Yeah, at the end..................no one really knows who the hottest chick in Cooljunkie is after all !!!

Guest LISALOCA

I think we're all [glow=red,2,300]Hot[/glow], Sexy, [glow=blue,2,300]FuNnY[/glow], Smart, [shadow=red,left]FREAKY[/shadow], ScArY, and beautiful in our own different ways. ;) :-*

Guest LeVeL

Ok I guess in the end.......we never found an answer.....I in the other hand came to the conclusion to who that hot girl is. But for some reason all the other guys dont have the guts to say who that lady of their choosing is? Ya'll some wusses! ;D

Ok I guess in the end.......we never found an answer.....I in the other hand came to the conclusion to who that hot girl is. But for some reason all the other guys dont have the guts to say who that lady of their choosing is? Ya'll some wusses! ;D

I think I know who she is. But I have not actually met her. :-[

Guest shannon_coolj.

I think we're all [glow=red,2,300]Hot[/glow], Sexy, [glow=blue,2,300]FuNnY[/glow], Smart, [shadow=red,left]FREAKY[/shadow], ScArY, and beautiful in our own different ways. ;) :-*

i think lisa's right!

although the only people i've met on here are nick, sarah, tuftribe, fredda, pod, antonio, bcn junkie and bling ... i need to met the rest of you!

i'm a little biased though--cause i'm friends w/ sarah and fredda and they're super hot!!!

hopefully, everyone else will be at l & b Saturday night...

let's make that the official meeting point ;)

Guest LeVeL

Dam that sucks I am not going to be able to make it out tonight. Hopefully there will be another day that I will gracefully get to meet the rest of the junkies that represent on this forum day in and day out.

Have fun everyone!