Guest coach

Size?  

1. 1. Size?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LISALOCA

doesn't the answer depend on how big the girl is??

Some chicks are ridiculously tight and some are loose enough to fit your furniture in.

Furniture, hmmmm :o That's a very loose one.

what she said you don't want to much furniture in there.

did turbo just say the "s" word ? ;D

Andrew Chewbakka, don't be bitter because of your shortcomings, and no not everybody here is as unfortunate as you are. Never had any complaints from women, Don't you wish you can say the same,lol :P :P

Guest fairyDust

Well I like a man "big" in personality, honesty and easy going...with a mind and life of his own...on the money department, just have a job a car & support yourself...."yuck" if your cheap, conceited, and lie...oh yeah and about "size" what Lisa said...lol..girl you got it in details..lol ;)

Well I like a man "big" in personality, honesty and easy going...with a mind and life of his own...on the money department, just have a job a car & support yourself...."yuck" if your cheap, conceited, and lie...oh yeah and about "size" what Lisa said...lol..girl you got it in details..lol ;)

I respect and admire your point of view..... I really do... Unfortunately not many women are smart enough to think the way you do.

Guest LISALOCA

we just don't want to support those men who don't have money. Fuck that I don't need a leach (is that how u spell it) ..only in the right place. HHHHmmmmmm where may that be. ;)

we just don't want to support those men who don't have money. Fuck that I don't need a leach (is that how u spell it) ..only in the right place. HHHHmmmmmm where may that be. ;)

I agree, A man should be responsible for all his finances and so should a woman. It goes both ways. No leeching allowed,lol ;D ;D

I agree, A man should be responsible for all his finances and so should a woman. It goes both ways. No leeching allowed,lol ;D ;D

AMEN!

Guest LeVeL

By the way BIG but not too big.....Width is important...a fat mushroom type head is good along with a 6 1/2 - 7 1/2 inch shaft! Medium-rare. Not too burned looking (on the dark charcoal side), Not too raw (very pink and white), but a lttle tanned and pinkish with a little bit of flavor. ;D

Oh..and a nice pair of heavy balls (as a side order) that hang but not too much...and smelling good. ;)

Dam girl what a dirty mouth.....lol. But anyways as time is going by you will find that a girl that will split the bill with you or even payin on an occasion is a major plus. I have been blessed to meet girls like this in my past and as a man it always feels good to see a girl invite you for once. After paying for the first 10 dates, the movies, flowers,gifts, taking her out to the club, paying for V.I.P. its always a good feeling to see a girl pay for you.

That is when I feel that I have accomplished that point in that relationship where I wont need to impress her with what I got for now on I can be myself and if she dont like it....then screw her its her loss. Eventually you'll end up with Princess who feels that the guy should pay everything she pleases, even run a credit check on you behind your back without you knowing just to see you financial status. these are the type of interest that I dont want froma girl. I see more negatives out there than positives its so sad but true.

By the way ladies have you gals ever measured your boyfriends penis just to know what size of boat you man lays on the sea??

Guest LeVeL

Hmmm, all this penis talk is reminding me I need to pee.

10_2_11.gif

Hey Renzo you sure you dont have a bladder problem with all that pissing you been doing. ;D

By the way BIG but not too big.....Width is important...a fat mushroom type head is good along with a 6 1/2 - 7 1/2 inch shaft! Medium-rare. Not too burned looking (on the dark charcoal side), Not too raw (very pink and white), but a lttle tanned and pinkish with a little bit of flavor. ;D

Oh..and a nice pair of heavy balls (as a side order) that hang but not too much...and smelling good. ;)

Dam girl what a dirty mouth.....lol. But anyways as time is going by you will find that a girl that will split the bill with you or even payin on an occasion is a major plus. I have been blessed to meet girls like this in my past and as a man it always feels good to see a girl invite you for once. After paying for the first 10 dates, the movies, flowers,gifts, taking her out to the club, paying for V.I.P. its always a good feeling to see a girl pay for you.

That is when I feel that I have accomplished that point in that relationship where I wont need to impress her with what I got for now on I can be myself and if she dont like it....then screw her its her loss. Eventually you'll end up with Princess who feels that the guy should pay everything she pleases, even run a credit check on you behind your back without you knowing just to see you financial status. these are the type of interest that I dont want froma girl. I see more negatives out there than positives its so sad but true.

By the way ladies have you gals ever measured your boyfriends penis just to know what size of boat you man lays on the sea??

Luis, you always come with these punchlines man. lol. Credit check!!!! LMAO!!! sad, but true, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these hungry goldiggers try to pull that dirty stunt. But yeah man I hear you, if you're constantly paying for everything, it's always nice to see the girl pay once in a while. That says a lot about a woman, It lets you know that she is not selfish, a rarity nowadays.

Guest LeVeL

Hey believe it man......I got a girl friend of mine that does that to every guy she meets. Her philosophy is the guy may be riding in Benz, waste all the money in the world. But when it comes down to it. He dont have any Credit and the bottom line is that she also does a background check on the guys she meets also to see if he was a convicted murderer or a rapist...the fact is you never know who you will meet out there.

But I joke around with her and tell her that she goes to extremes. Its kind of funny because if she wasn't my friend and I was trying to date the girl I would think its kind of psycho on her part. But I guess she knows what she wants. So next time you try to date a hunny..and you see that she is not returning your calls then that either means your credit is not up to par or your background came up and it showed off all those misdimeanors and felony's you committed in your past...........This is funny but its true its happening people. We are in the digital age and in the internet you can get all sorts of info on a person.

Hey believe it man......I got a girl friend of mine that does that to every guy she meets. Her philosophy is the guy may be riding in Benz, waste all the money in the world. But when it comes down to it. He dont have any Credit and the bottom line is that she also does a background check on the guys she meets also to see if he was a convicted murderer or a rapist...the fact is you never know who you will meet out there.

But I joke around with her and tell her that she goes to extremes. Its kind of funny because if she wasn't my friend and I was trying to date the girl I would think its kind of psycho on her part. But I guess she knows what she wants. So next time you try to date a hunny..and you see that she is not returning your calls then that either means your credit is not up to par or your background came up and it showed off all those misdimeanors and felony's you committed in your past...........This is funny but its true its happening people. We are in the digital age and in the internet you can get all sorts of info on a person.

You just have to be one step ahead of the game,lol just give her your rich uncle's SS#.LOL. That'll really fuck her up. lol. ;D ;D ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

That's certainly descriptive, detailed and honest !!! at least now I know where I stand if this holds true for most chicks ;D. Any other Junkie ladies feel the same way as lisaloca ?

Guest shannon_coolj.

doesn't the answer depend on how big the girl is??

Some chicks are ridiculously tight and some are loose enough to fit your furniture in.

Furniture, hmmmm :o That's a very loose one.

that's like, totally gross :P