Guest LeVeL

My picks...

EV (the father of my unborn children)

Kamikazee (YUMMY)

Levelistic (but your still an ass) lol

;) ;) ;)

Thanks Babe.....!! ;D

Guest LeVeL

But I got to agree..I dont think anyone here would like to see a pic of any us Ugly motherfuckers anytime soon.

Guest Diabolique

I'm just plain revolting. 8)

Pfffffft. hardly! ::)

because I came here to nominate you..... this week anyways :P ;D You know, it changes from week to week...

Guest coach

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with what the other guys said. Pod, I'm amazed you didn't break your camera when you shot my pic that one time. But Annette more than balances me out, so that's cool.

So, since these topics seem to veer rather quickly. Here's my question, what the heck is the deal with the Quasimodo/Princess syndrome going on? You all know what I mean, ugly guy with beautiful girl. I am *certainly* not saying it is a BAD thing, I just don't understand it. And I see it a lot, not just in SoFla, but all over.

Guest JMT

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with what the other guys said. Pod, I'm amazed you didn't break your camera when you shot my pic that one time.

LOL!

(not "at" you, but coach that was a funny one!)

Guest pod

I have no problems with the Quasimodo/princess syndrome...in theory.

Most of the time, you find out that Quasimodo is driving a Mercedes SLK 500 or has a house on Pine Tree Drive...that is where my theory breaks down...

But I got to agree..I dont think anyone here would like to see a pic of any us Ugly motherfuckers anytime soon.

At 499lbs I already look offensive as it is, LOL and to make things worse, I look even uglier in pictures. I have yet to see a good picture of me. Especially the one Pod took of my friends and I. :P :P :P

Guest fairyDust

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with what the other guys said. Pod, I'm amazed you didn't break your camera when you shot my pic that one time. But Annette more than balances me out, so that's cool.

So, since these topics seem to veer rather quickly. Here's my question, what the heck is the deal with the Quasimodo/Princess syndrome going on? You all know what I mean, ugly guy with beautiful girl. I am *certainly* not saying it is a BAD thing, I just don't understand it. And I see it a lot, not just in SoFla, but all over.

Well about the Quasimodo/Princess syndrome.. I just think that the "less fortunate" try harder....

Guest durrtylexx

Well about the Quasimodo/Princess syndrome.. I just think that the "less fortunate" try harder....

thats just funny...so sad but so true..

Guest Diabolique

What about the Quasimoto's who DON'T have $$$$?

Most really beautiful girls have little or no self esteem, so they date who's nice them. who is that? the average or ugly fella who appreciates it the most. of course those relationships rarely last once the girl realizes she can do better...

so wha was this thread about?? ;D

Guest Diabolique

so wha was this thread about?? ;D

I think it's about who is the ugliest guy in CJ. In that case Pod, Level and I are fighting for top honors.

LOL :D