Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who is.....

Guest fairyDust

Guest LeVeL

Okay God dam it....either you guys are gonna give me the honors of being the quasimoto of the site or its really going to get ugly up in here.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay God dam it....either you guys are gonna give me the honors of being the quasimoto of the site or its really going to get ugly up in here.

It can't get any uglier than me... no way are you gonna win this title from me. I'll whoop dat ass. lol. I'll take you and Pod together, I don't care how many black belts you have.....But wait, if I beat you up, you'll be uglier than me and I don't want that >:( >:(. Damn what's an ugly man to do in this situation?

Guest coach

Pshaw! You guys got nothing! Gain a few pounds and put on some years, then you can come talk! And I'll *still* be older and uglier than you!

Personally, I think Turbo is the cutest guy I've met on here, so you ain't EVEN in the running, dude.

Guest r3nz0
It can't get any uglier than me... no way are you gonna win this title from me. I'll whoop dat ass. lol. I'll take you and Pod together, I don't care how many black belts you have.....But wait, if I beat you up, you'll be uglier than me and I don't want that >:( >:(. Damn what's an ugly man to do in this situation?

LOL

Guest LeVeL

Pshaw! You guys got nothing! Gain a few pounds and put on some years, then you can come talk! And I'll *still* be older and uglier than you!

Personally, I think Turbo is the cutest guy I've met on here, so you ain't EVEN in the running, dude.

Now its really getting ugly now we got guys complimenting other guys looks. But I got agree with Coach,Turbo is a good looking guy.he gets biches all the time and let me tell you its not the mack that gets him the girls its his looks. So buddy your out of your league trying to compete with us ugly motherfuckers.

Now its really getting ugly now we got guys complimenting other guys looks. But I got agree with Coach,Turbo is a good looking guy.he gets biches all the time and let me tell you its not the mack that gets him the girls its his looks. So buddy your out of your league trying to compete with us ugly motherfuckers.

Luis I do recall a time that you were admiring the looks of BT when we were having the best looking DJ thread ;) ;)

I'll try to post pix of people that I can find on friendster. but for now, i'll def. say that y'all are forgetting Demo and joey Gk-

thanx crazy for the shout out. ;)

Guest durrtylexx

damn, i've only met 1 chica from cooljunkie..... >:(

thats one more than me ..of course i havent met anyone yet :P

Guest Diabolique

I hear ya, I only know Dan and djCarlosf. Let's do this poll again in a few months... ;)

Guest LeVeL

There are three CJ guys who are at the top.......but I shall plead the fifth! ;)

Come on Lisa say it we wont tell Luis...........We promise! ::) ;D 8)

Guest antonio

I hear ya, I only know Dan and djCarlosf. Let's do this poll again in a few months... ;)

Good idea...........I have only met three girls from Cooljunkie and they are all really COOL....

- CrzyC

- Interview Junkie

- g.a.t.

Next weekend I hope to meet a couple more......

Good idea...........I have only met three girls from Cooljunkie and they are all really COOL....

- CrzyC

- Interview Junkie

- g.a.t.

gat and crazy are amazing. 11's on a scale of 1 to 5.

- CrzyC

- Interview Junkie

- g.a.t.

gat and crazy are amazing. 11's on a scale of 1 to 5.

I MADE THE SCALE!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Love ya Ev's. ;D

All I can say is LazyC(Carisa) lol and Lisaloca(Bianca) are some kick ass chicks to hang out with. I always have a blast chilling with them. LazyC u better make it out to space on sat, it's my b-day. Or i'll have to go up to westbubblefuck or wherever it is you live and drag you down here,lol :P

Thanks people.... Thanks for the compliments.....But don't exaggerate I don't get bitches aallllll the time,lol...You'll make the ladies think i'm a womanizer,lol......I'm still ugly as fuck though ;D ;D ;D

Guest Diabolique

westbubblefuck

ROTFLMAO! I've heard the rat's mouth called many things, but THAT mr. 240turbo, takes the cake! thx for the belly laugh, LOL!!

All I can say is LazyC(Carisa) lol and Lisaloca(Bianca) are some kick ass chicks to hang out with. I always have a blast chilling with them. LazyC u better make it out to space on sat, it's my b-day. Or i'll have to go up to westbubblefuck or wherever it is you live and drag you down here,lol :P

When I first read this I thought you said you were gonna buttfuck me. :o :o :o

Cya at Space...beyotch!!!