Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who is.....

Guest fairyDust

Guest Diabolique

LOLOLOL!! Tooooo funny...

on that note I MUST hang with you guys sometime. I met Carissa @ Flip & Toni's, but only for a sec. Besides, I was in shy mode that night 'cause I barely knew anyone @ the BBQ.. In fact I even have a photo of us three girls hugging and smiling :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, i've only met 1 chica from cooljunkie..... >:(

thats one more than me ..of course i havent met anyone yet :P

I hear ya, I only know Dan and djCarlosf. Let's do this poll again in a few months... ;)

uhh did u forget me lol ?

Guest r3nz0

on that note I MUST hang with you guys sometime. I met Carissa @ Flip & Toni's, but only for a sec. Besides, I was in shy mode that night 'cause I barely knew anyone @ the BBQ.. In fact I even have a photo of us three girls hugging and smiling :D

Hey Christina, wassup? I'm chaflas from the other board.

I met you on Friday @ Nerve. ;)

What's that, you have no idea who I am? >:(

:P

Guest Diabolique

I hear ya, I only know Dan and djCarlosf. Let's do this poll again in a few months... ;)

uhh did u forget me lol ?

As soon as I saw your name on this thread, I said 'ooOOps! who else did forget?" You & Meng, so I know just a few (so far :D)

please forgive me! lol

No prob, we'll be at space on saturday, i'm the b-day boy so i'll be there early, LazyC(Carisa) Lisaloca(Bianca), renzo and the rest of the Unreliablejunkies will hopefully get there for after hours. Feel free to come and chill with us. No need to be in shy mode, we're all laid back, and if you happen to be in shy, that's nothing a few shots won't fix,LOL....

Guest Diabolique

No prob, we'll be at space on saturday, i'm the b-day boy so i'll be there early, LazyC(Carisa) Lisaloca(Bianca), renzo and the rest of the Unreliablejunkies will hopefully get there for after hours. Feel free to come and chill with us. No need to be in shy mode, we're all laid back, and if you happen to be in shy, that's nothing a few shots won't fix,LOL....

well, bday boy, I might not be able to make it to Space after L & B--too much to do on sunday. bah humbug, we'll see how putrid my willpower is to stick to my self-imposed curfew, lol. Maybe I'll stop by for a drink in your honor!

And renzo/chaflas,I didn't know that was you :D hiiiiiii!

well, bday boy, I might not be able to make it to Space after L & B--too much to do on sunday. bah humbug, we'll see how putrid my willpower is to stick to my self-imposed curfew, lol. Maybe I'll stop by for a drink in your honor!

No excuses about willpower and self imposed curfews, Mme. Diabolique. You little wimp.LOL. Don't make me start ranking on you too. ;) ;D j/k You have to be a trooper like me! I'll be at space till they kick me out!!!!

Guest LISALOCA

All I can say is LazyC(Carisa) lol and Lisaloca(Bianca) are some kick ass chicks to hang out with. I always have a blast chilling with them. LazyC u better make it out to space on sat, it's my b-day. Or i'll have to go up to westbubblefuck or wherever it is you live and drag you down here,lol :P

When I first read this I thought you said you were gonna buttfuck me. :o :o :o

Cya at Space...beyotch!!!

LMAO!!!

Guest ddg

mission this weekend...1) to get bombed

2) to somehow get someone to take tons of cj peeps either at priv or at space....and paste into this thread...for the "official" vote...lol.....

mission this weekend...1) to get bombed

2) to somehow get someone to take tons of cj peeps either at priv or at space....and paste into this thread...for the "official" vote...lol.....

Nice thread jack Diego, Nice and smoothlike,lol. I hear you, we need an official rollcall for this weekend, because it will be crazy!!!!!!! Ok now back to the topic at hand!!!! And no more threadjacking!!! :P

Guest Cosmigonon

When I first read this I thought you said you were gonna buttfuck me. :o :o :o

With a glowstick....... :P

:o :o :o

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D

Guest Diabolique

No excuses about willpower and self imposed curfews, Mme. Diabolique. You little wimp.LOL. Don't make me start ranking on you too. ;) ;D j/k You have to be a trooper like me! I'll be at space till they kick me out!!!!

Who you callin' a little wimp?!? It just so happens that the devil of devils' plans got changed to Monday, so we'll see who's the last man standing birthday boyeeeee!!:D

heh heh heh, I didn't pick diabolique myself, I EARNED it, how many of your friends call you diabolical so much that it becomes your nickname, HUH? LOL :D

looking foward to it!! :D

Guest r3nz0
I didn't pick diabolique myself, I EARNED it, how many of your friends call you diabolical so much that it becomes your nickname, HUH?

Yeah, I know what you're thinking: Why the hell did he count?

Am I right?

;D

Guest Diabolique
I didn't pick diabolique myself, I EARNED it, how many of your friends call you diabolical so much that it becomes your nickname, HUH?

Yeah, I know what you're thinking: Why the hell did he count?

Am I right?

;D

LOLOLOL!! ha! More like 1111 times

Don't say i didn't warn you, mmmkay? :D :D :D

Who you callin' a little wimp?!? It just so happens that the devil of devils' plans got changed to Monday, so we'll see who's the last man standing birthday boyeeeee!!:D

heh heh heh, I didn't pick diabolique myself, I EARNED it, how many of your friends call you diabolical so much that it becomes your nickname, HUH? LOL :D

looking foward to it!! :D

Alright babes, it's on!!!!!!! you chose to mess with the wrong trooper :P :P