Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is this the Miami board?

Guest r3nz0

Guest r3nz0

How come no one from the rest of the country is on the Junkie board?

:D

And most importantly, why the hell did I just smile like that? :P

Guest LeVeL

I don't know if its the Miami board - but I look at it more like a EuroTrash board.

LOL.........But I agree with with Renzo other tham EV,TIm, and Antonio from the NY & San Juan board this is basically a Miami Board. I guess the other people in the other boards dont realize that theres an individual Board for other aspects of conversation. I think the Moderators should spread the word more and expand some of the subjects by putting them in the Junkie Chat, Movies, Music Board. Just like Pod and Nick move subjects to the other forums for they can match the crititeria. I for one dont see this done in either Philly,San Juan, or New York Forums. I guess we here in Miami are the blacksheeps of the Board.

Guest LeVeL

Not for nothing but I can't mod in the NY forums, and the Philly and San Juan forums stay on topic.

Thats what I am saying the Loderators are going to have to take action and start improving. I guess they are more concerned in getting traffic in their perspective Rooms. But hey who listens to the little people.

Guest pod

Again, for the most part the other forums stay on the topic of nightlife talk within their respective cities. Miami's board is the only one where people post haphazardly on a regular basis. Not due to any factor other than the popularity really...

Guest LeVeL

Again, for the most part the other forums stay on the topic of nightlife talk within their respective cities. Miami's board is the only one where people post haphazardly on a regular basis. Not due to any factor other than the popularity really...

I get you drift pod but for example right now in the NEw York board there are two subjects overthere that I believe should be in Junkie chat like the Micheal Jackson and the one about the Draft are subjects that belong in Junkie chat but in the long run will end up staying in the NY room. I am not trying to be a dickwad...I am just adding some little input.

Guest LeVeL

I am not trying to be a dickwad...I am just adding some little input.

Stop lying level........... you do that on a regular basis, you're just trying to be modest. LOL ;D ;D

LOL......hahaha you got me there Turbo! ;D

I agree with you on that, Level. I would move them myself but I can't. Talk to their mods ;D

As a Mod, let me retort :)

The New York forum is at a pretty critical point- where people are streaming in, albeit slowly, and there really isnt a need to have a really structured forum there since there really isnt that much to structure. The fact that there is subject matter to discuss is good enough. Also, we are pretty tight in that forum....most of us are friends or became friends from the forum, so we see eachother on weekends or talk on the phone...so it is more intimate for us....not that that is better or worse--- I just think that organization and structure become more necessary once there are masses of people.

Plus, a mod posted the MJ thread and the draft thread. and he is big and scary and I dont want him to hit me. Sometimes he does. It hurts.

Guest pod

There you have it Level. The mods beat people in New York, so it is different. ;D

Maybe I should start beating people down here.

Guest LeVeL

Plus, a mod posted the MJ thread and the draft thread. and he is big and scary and I dont want him to hit me. Sometimes he does. It hurts.

LOL........ ;D.

Guest LeVeL

There you have it Level. The mods beat people in New York, so it is different. ;D

Maybe I should start beating people down here.

But in New york Dimaggio beats EV from moving threads, so that means Nick will have to beat you to not move threads also.

Guest antonio

The San Juan Board has not been too active because we have held back promotion of the site until we get some things up and running. After a couple of launch parties and free tickets for events, we will get more posting...........while trying to stay on San Juan topics only.

Guest klit

Off topic maybe, but just wanna say the guys taking care of the miami board do a good job. Clubbing related talk stays on that board while the rest of the stuff gets moved here. Much better this way and wish cp would have had something like that instead of me looking for the right threads i between all the stuff that belongs in an other board. Reason why I guess I post on here more.

Guest LeVeL

Off topic maybe, but just wanna say the guys taking care of the miami board do a good job. Clubbing related talk stays on that board while the rest of the stuff gets moved here. Much better this way and wish cp would have had something like that instead of me looking for the right threads i between all the stuff that belongs in an other board. Reason why I guess I post on here more.

YUp I agree.......that Clubplanet is a fucking mess!