Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mother's Day is May 9th

Guest LeVeL

Yup thanks Evan...without our Mothers we would never be here. So time to spend some money. I hate the fact that I have to buy her something because I think shopping for your mom is one of the hardest things to do.

Guest durrtylexx

...and cinco de mayo is May 5th. THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY ;D

that's awesome! My dad's birthday is September 11th. imagine that...so much for celebrating his bday....

My little sisters b-day is 9/11 also.. :P the messed up thing is that I never remembered it ;prior to the attack now I can never forget it.. 8)

Guest JMT

Yup thanks Evan...without our Mothers we would never be here. So time to spend some money. I hate the fact that I have to buy her something because I think shopping for your mom is one of the hardest things to do.

i always get her a group gift with my sisters. she ends up not liking it and taking it back every year. so we've learned to not put too much effort into it anymore. its going to get returned regardless. :-\

i always get her a group gift with my sisters. she ends up not liking it and taking it back every year. so we've learned to not put too much effort into it anymore. its going to get returned regardless. :-\

I take care of my mother. This year she got a full facial and massage at bliss spa here in midtown. niiiiice. I wouldnt mind having that....

Guest JMT

I take care of my mother. This year she got a full facial and massage at bliss spa here in midtown. niiiiice. I wouldnt mind having that....

Evan, dont egt me wrong, ive tried to treat her with good gifts for years. i gave her a day at a spa last year and she never used it. she is picky and even admits it.

Evan, dont egt me wrong, ive tried to treat her with good gifts for years. i gave her a day at a spa last year and she never used it. she is picky and even admits it.

shit John I didnt even realize how condescending that sounded. I actually didnt mean it to sound like that but it sounds like im saying you dont treat your mother...haha. sorry, totally unintentional ;)

Guest ddg

I'm going to give my mom a couple of Ying-Yangs........ ;) 8).......... ;D!

the red ones or the lighter tannish ones.....LMAO!!!!!!

Guest JMT

ha ha ha

Guest coach

Yeah, I can never figure out what to get my mom. She has made an across the board edict against "knick-knacks" and she's not really a "gadget" type of person. So, if we are around, we usually do dinner with her. Either I cook or we take her out. Unfortunately, that's not an option for people who live at a distance. However, I've always found that food is a great gift.

Guest durrtylexx

I'm an awefull son,brother,bf..I always buy my women gift certificates..But they always use them. ;DI'll buy them certificates to Bloomingdales or a package to a Spa.

Other than that I have no idea what to buy them.. ??? :P

Guest LISALOCA

I'm going to make it a combination..like a bouque of flowers.

shit John I didnt even realize how condescending that sounded. I actually didnt mean it to sound like that but it sounds like im saying you dont treat your mother...haha. sorry, totally unintentional ;)

Evan you condescending prick.