Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry Corsten @ Space: Sat.May.1st

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

For many of you, Ferry needs no intro.. So I'll just post his site & let you download & navigate thru it...

www.ferrycorsten.org

voted #6 in the World by Djmag

http://www.djmag.com/top100chart.asp

See Ferry @ Space this Sat.May.1st

along side Roland & Cue (Mainroom/Terrace Afterhours)

Tony Tone & Radamas (Lounge)

Biznation00@msn.com

:)

Space

www.djoscarg.com

www.clubspace.com

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JMT

doesnt someone on here know him in some way?

i want to make a request please.... "Star Traveller" off his new album. its f-ing GREAT!

Guest vanbuurenfan

oh my! ferry at space makes my toes tingle, im down for mixing in some new shit without forgeting the old. i still remember when he dropped "satellite" that night at space. i love that frekin song!! 8)

oh my! ferry at space makes my toes tingle, im down for mixing in some new shit without forgeting the old. i still remember when he dropped "satellite" that night at space. i love that frekin song!! 8)

that song is awesome...

what about that BT bootleg...another great track.

Guest biznation00

I am there!!! ;D

Around what time is his set? 1 - 3am????

1am+ sounds right to start & he should go till 5am or so...

I'll post the set times a lil' later in the week when I have confirmation. ;)

Guest JMT

doesnt someone on here know him in some way?

i want to make a request please.... "Star Traveller" off his new album. its f-ing GREAT!

nerd. ;)

why dont you ask for his autograph and for him to play "punk" while you're at it. :P :P :P

if he plays "Punk" one more time down here ill be pissed. gimme "Star Traveller", its brand new. if he wants to go oldies gimme some Gouryella or Vimana.

Guest LeVeL

Yeah some Gouryella- Tenshi or System F- Exhale would benice on Saturday. Ferry is definetely going to bring I will be in the fucking espacio.

Guest LeVeL

It sucks Roland is opening for Ferry they should of let Markus open for him. The night would of been so much better that way. So I guess the rollercoaster ride wont begin till 2:15-2:30 am. I'll skip Rolands set on this night, if I wanna hear Roland at his best I'll catch him at the patio.

Yeah im sure Roland would rock with an opening set, but just not having Markus there for the opening like always, is just gonna suck, first time, Im gonna go to space and not see him open up or spin!!!

:(

Guest LeVeL

I wouldn't count Roland out for a blazing opener. He can do it.

Not taking nothing away from Roland but having Markus there would make the transition so much better than House to Trance/Techno. I am so excited to see what ferry has in stock in his record box now that he is slowly shying away from Trance to a more eclectic sound.

I wouldn't count Roland out for a blazing opener. He can do it.

Not taking nothing away from Roland but having Markus there would make the transition so much better than House to Trance/Techno. I am so excited to see what ferry has in stock in his record box now that he is slowly shying away from Trance to a more eclectic sound.

Roland has opened up for Ferry before and has done exceptionally well.

And I also hope Ferry has something new in store...

I am calling it he will open with

solid globe - sahara